Poll on Trump's VP list!

Nah, but Donny would like to give running "mate" a new meaning, if he got the chance. I heard he had been considering Kari Lake, for a while but after several auditions at Mar A Lago, the novelty of the idea seems to have gone away. The title on this pic was:

EXCLUSIVE: Bikini-clad Kari Lake swaps Mar-a-Lago for the Bahamas

View attachment 951047
So, I guess ole Mushroom Dork failed to score.
Kari Lake is like Trump before he ran in that she has never held elective office. For her being a TV news host, that is a bad sign. She lost her election and is already running for office, so that is why she is not being considered. Trump wants her in the Senate. This is your liberal side showing again.

Yeah.

She looks more your speed.

Now, repeat after me:

"Yes, Madame Senator" ;)
Nah. She looks built for speed, alright, but I don't even rev my engine in public anymore. I am like a fat guy on a strict diet, though, knowing it doesn't hurt to look at the menu, even if I do not intend to eat.

Well, that would be great but that's not Tulsi.
If it is not, then I am sorry. I did a search, and this came up.
1716574470244.png

why is NOem out? she killed a rabid dog?

Horrors.

Maybe she will get a position in the cabinet, though. She knows how to run a state so she could run... say HUD

I hope whoever takes over HUD figures out how to build low income housing for people on SSA Retirement or Disability. I would not think it was a no brainer myself.. but Congress is quite busy spending the taxpayer money on figuring out how bugs reproduce and other worthy causes.. s
Yes, she is out because of the dog thing (not that I personally think it is disqualifying). But, she may very well get a position somewhere.

I hear Trump watches Fox all the time, always has. If he trusts it, why not the rest of us?

Besides, as I tell people, I've never caught them in a lie or gross exaggeration
Bwahahahaha

Tucker ADMITTED the lies

They got sued BIGLY for Dominion lies

Are you kidding?

Forum List

Back