Chauvin's Defence Got It All Wrong

You've got it all wrong. Floyd was a violent criminal and cops are required to keep him from rolling out into the road. He was claiming that he couldn't breath among a bunch of other chit before he was even on the ground as he tried to tlak his way out of being arrested. When he called out for his mama---it wasn't his mama but his g/f. The public , ghetto rats, whine at every criminals arrest---that is what they do like they expect violent criminals like floyd to be babied as they play their games. chauvin should have never been charged...floyd died of an overdose. ANd fyi, despite what the lib media has been putting out as propaganda---reports are that the defense has been beating the shit out of the prosecution as BLM moves in to try to intimidate jurors..
Ironically based on your position, you changed my mind. I now think Chuvin should fry like bacon.

I don’t think any defense would have worked for him.

He will appeal. There is no winning defense when the mood of the court is to convict no matter what out of fear of black community reprisal just as there was no winning strategy for Trump when most of the gov/media/ind. complex was determined to remove him for their own benefit.

And he will be convicted.

But.....

For the wrong reasons.

The entire defense is, I believe the wrong way to go.

There is no way to defend squatting on another human being's neck for over nine minutes after they are subdued, while the public calls out for you to show some basic humanity as the man pleads for his life and calls out to his mother.
Nor does racism explain this, this is not plotted racism, Chauvin is working with two nonwhite officers, he knows he is being recorded by the public with their phones, the public is calling out, openly condemning him as he does this, and yet he just stares out blankly and continues smashing down on Mr. Floyd's neck.

The demented look on Chauvin's face reveals what the real defense and plea should have been.
Diminished mental capacity.

That he was not in his right mind, not in a rational state probably due to the stresses of being a police officer over a long period of time.
Some form of PTSD sending him into a psychotic episode.

That should have been his defense.

That does not mean he walks free, but it might mean the right sentence for what actually happened.
Race does play a role in this. Just because he worked with 2 non whites on that shift doesn't exclude racism. The right sentence for him is murder.
Floyd had a bad heart and was full of fentanyl and amphetamine and trying to pass a counterfeit bill. He made a few bad choices. Race had nothing to do with this. Shithead.

Yes....the racists on the jury will likely convict him solely because he is a white cop. Floyd died from 3 blocked arteries, an enlarged heart and a cocktail of drugs that caused his body to die.

Making excuses already I see. Both lawyers had the opportunity to removed jurors they would consider biased. This is how our legal system works. It’s a good system. People like you are going to cry foul just because you don’t like the outcome.

Once again, the health examiner specifically called this a HOMICIDE. What do you think that word means? I noticed you didn’t answer that last time. I bet I know why that is.
It means the cause of death was not natural causes or accident. The death was caused by another human being. It could be justified, unintentional, accidental, misadventure, intentional or premeditated.

You apparently think that the word homicide is synonymous with murder. It isn't a person can commit a homicide and be completely innocent of wrongdoing.

I didn’t say murder now did I?

I agree with your statement: “The death was caused by another human being.”

This statement of yours is contrary to what 2aguy argues that the drugs killed him.

The medical examiner’s report and testimony clearly indicate that he thinks that the primary cause of death is a HOMICIDE meaning that Chauvin killed him. The main reason he died is because Chauvin killed him, not the drugs. Homicide.

Whether or not it’s murder is a different discussion. But it’s classified as a HOMICIDE and 2aguy is playing stupid pretending he doesn’t know what that word means.

He will appeal. There is no winning defense when the mood of the court is to convict no matter what out of fear of black community reprisal just as there was no winning strategy for Trump when most of the gov/media/ind. complex was determined to remove him for their own benefit.

Sounds like you’re just preparing your excuses for the likely conviction.

Sounds like you’re just preparing your excuses for the likely conviction.

We all know its not possible for a cop to get a fair trail against a black man in today's BLM-controlled media circus.

I think Chauvin will be convicted of something. Probably more than he deserves, but less than Blacks want.

Good luck to all future cops now who ever have to take down a black criminal who resists arrest until the two of you end up on the ground. The job simply doesn't pay enough, many cops will walk, there will be too little police protection now, crime will soar, mostly by blacks, and lots more people will die.

Yes....the racists on the jury will likely convict him solely because he is a white cop. Floyd died from 3 blocked arteries, an enlarged heart and a cocktail of drugs that caused his body to die.

Making excuses already I see. Both lawyers had the opportunity to removed jurors they would consider biased. This is how our legal system works. It’s a good system. People like you are going to cry foul just because you don’t like the outcome.

Once again, the health examiner specifically called this a HOMICIDE. What do you think that word means? I noticed you didn’t answer that last time. I bet I know why that is.
It means the cause of death was not natural causes or accident. The death was caused by another human being. It could be justified, unintentional, accidental, misadventure, intentional or premeditated.

You apparently think that the word homicide is synonymous with murder. It isn't a person can commit a homicide and be completely innocent of wrongdoing.

I didn’t say murder now did I?

I agree with your statement: “The death was caused by another human being.”

This statement of yours is contrary to what 2aguy argues that the drugs killed him.

The medical examiner’s report and testimony clearly indicate that he thinks that the primary cause of death is a HOMICIDE meaning that Chauvin killed him. The main reason he died is because Chauvin killed him, not the drugs. Homicide.

Whether or not it’s murder is a different discussion. But it’s classified as a HOMICIDE and 2aguy is playing stupid pretending he doesn’t know what that word means.
The medical examiner was bought and paid for. The defense also had a medical examiner who testified that his report said cause of death was a drug overdose. Also bought and paid for.

From everything I have seen of this trial and it's not everything the jury has seen, the cause of death is obviously a drug overdose. Death could easily have been avoided, only by Floyd. When Chauvin asked Floyd if he was on something Floyd should not have lied and said no. Had he admitted to have taken a lethal dose of fentanyl the symptoms of overdose, such as not being able to breathe, would be immediately noted.

Chauvin is certainly not guilty of any kind of homicide. The only person in the position of avoiding Floyd's death was Floyd himself.

But.....

For the wrong reasons.

There is no way to defend squatting on another human being's neck for over nine minutes after they are subdued, while the public calls out for you to show some basic humanity as the man pleads for his life and calls out to his mother.
Nor does racism explain this, this is not plotted racism, Chauvin is working with two nonwhite officers, he knows he is being recorded by the public with their phones, the public is calling out, openly condemning him as he does this, and yet he just stares out blankly and continues smashing down on Mr. Floyd's neck.

The demented look on Chauvin's face reveals what the real defense and plea should have been.

That he was not in his right mind, not in a rational state probably due to the stresses of being a police officer over a long period of time.

That does not mean he walks free, but it might mean the right sentence for what actually happened.
Race does play a role in this. Just because he worked with 2 non whites on that shift doesn't exclude racism. The right sentence for him is murder.
There is zero proof he is or was a racist.
Irrelevant. Strike it from the reccord

So just making excuses

No need to make excuses. At best, the incident had very bad optics. When it happened, I too was horrified and blamed Chauvin. I was outraged. But that was a year ago and I know a lot more now. Unfortunately the community at large isn't interested in facts, they just want cop blood.

BTW, why is it that it takes a YEAR just to unravel the facts of one incident between two people caught on camera, yet a president only get a few weeks to research, put together and petition courts over thousands of events in a dozen cities across multiple state lines?

Any appeal would have to be based on judicial error, and not based on the judgement of the jury, especially since in Minnesota it requires a unanimous verdict.

But.....

For the wrong reasons.

Hey, if you were given a choice, would you choose to get pumped to 11 ng/ML of Fentanyl or have someone pin you to the ground with their knee on your neck for 8 minutes?
Not sure what any drugs he might have taken have to do with anything. Medical experts have already said drugs had no part in his death.
Baaaaa-Baaaaa-Baaaaa
and a sheep repeats

The medical examiner was bought and paid for. The defense also had a medical examiner who testified that his report said cause of death was a drug overdose. Also bought and paid for.
The defense experts weren't paid for their testimony?

They were the only one's paid for.

Floyd had a bad heart and was full of fentanyl and amphetamine and trying to pass a counterfeit bill.
Yet the cardio pulmonary expert identified not only the cause of death, but the time of death.

You are the latest clod ignoring the fact that a true knee on the neck would cause a person to pass out within 20 SECONDS!

But he was awake and moving for about 7 minutes.

You can't overcome this fact.

It matters not what anyone here thinks....it's what the jury thinks. This one could go either way. I thought the defense wasn't as organized and strong of team. But again it's gonna come down to that jury. I wouldn't be surprised either way.

You are the latest clod ignoring the fact that a true knee on the neck would cause a person to pass out within 20 SECONDS!
How long, and by what method does a boa constrictor or anaconda carry out the same?

Translation: I can't address that fact presented to me, so I bring up a deflection to something else, hoping you will fall for it.

You got NOTHING!

Forum List

Back