Biden lied to Special Counsel Hur

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

ā€œFresh out of law school and working as a clerk at a high-powered Wilmington, Delaware, law firm, Biden, in his telling, was tapped to defend a construction company sued by a 23-year-old welder who "lost part of his penis and one of his testicles" to a fire that broke out when he was working inside a chimney at a Delaware City plant. Thanks to Bidenā€™s shrewd legal defense on the construction companyā€™s behalf, the injured man lost the case.

"I wrote this memo. And son of a bā€”, it prevailed," Biden told Hur on Oct. 8. "And I looked over at that kidā€¦and I thought, ā€˜son of a bā€”, Iā€™m in the wrong business, I'm not made for this.ā€™"

Biden said he was so wracked with guilt that he concocted an excuse to avoid a celebratory lunch with one of the firmā€™s named partners and walked into the public defenderā€™s office to ask for a job that very day. Itā€™s "the only time I ever lied," Biden told Hur on Oct. 8.ā€œ

ā€œBut this story is almost certainly a complete work of fiction.

Although Biden did work at a law firm tapped to defend a construction company in a negligence suit like the one he described to Hur, the case concluded in 1968, while Biden was still in law school. And the welder won, walking away with $315,000, more than $2.8 million in 2024 dollars.ā€

It is amazing how often Biden lies about verifiable things.

Should he be charged with lying to the Special Counsel? He did.

NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW, NOT EVEN JOE BIDEN.

Last edited:

ā€œFresh out of law school and working as a clerk at a high-powered Wilmington, Delaware, law firm, Biden, in his telling, was tapped to defend a construction company sued by a 23-year-old welder who "lost part of his penis and one of his testicles" to a fire that broke out when he was working inside a chimney at a Delaware City plant. Thanks to Bidenā€™s shrewd legal defense on the construction companyā€™s behalf, the injured man lost the case.

"I wrote this memo. And son of a bā€”, it prevailed," Biden told Hur on Oct. 8. "And I looked over at that kidā€¦and I thought, ā€˜son of a bā€”, Iā€™m in the wrong business, I'm not made for this.ā€™"

Biden said he was so wracked with guilt that he concocted an excuse to avoid a celebratory lunch with one of the firmā€™s named partners and walked into the public defenderā€™s office to ask for a job that very day. Itā€™s "the only time I ever lied," Biden told Hur on Oct. 8.ā€œ

Although Biden did work at a law firm tapped to defend a construction company in a negligence suit like the one he described to Hur, the case concluded in 1968, while Biden was still in law school. And the welder won, walking away with $315,000, more than $2.8 million in 2024 dollars.ā€

NO ONE IS ANOVE THE LAW, NOT EVEN JOE BIDEN.
It's congenital. He literally cannot help but lie.

NO ONE IS ANOVE THE LAW, NOT EVEN JOE BIDEN.
And? Every friggen leftist LIES all the time now. Then when they are caught in a lie, instead of manning up, they lie again, making it worse, but Sociopaths dont care.

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job - NaturalNews.com
#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.

Biden said that he road the train from Delaware to Washington DC over the Patrick Henry Bridge daily.

And? Every friggen leftist LIES all the time now. Then when they are caught in a lie, instead of manning up, they lie again, making it worse, but Sociopaths dont care.

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job - NaturalNews.com

Biden said that he road the train from Delaware to Washington DC over the Patrick Henry Bridge daily.

Biden claims he rode a train over a bridge with no railroad tracks? :laughing0301:

He is amazing.

Cukt, how did Biden accomlish this?

Biden claims he rode a train over a bridge with no railroad tracks? :laughing0301:

He is amazing.

Cukt, how did Biden accomlish this?
Joe Biden....the same guy who sat in his basement during the 2020 election and got 81 million votes....

dr_Evil.gif

What do Dems have to say about big fat liar Joe Biden? Another whopper lie told. Note that the purpose of the lie was to aggrandize himself and steal credit. This guy is seriously messed up in the brain.

NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW, NOT EVEN JOE BIDEN.
Help the little guy? Is he referring to the guy that "lost part of his penis"?

Forum List

Back