Chauvin's Defence Got It All Wrong

He was using a police trained technique for subduing thugs who repeatedly resisted other methods for arresting him. No defense needed.

Not when they're already restrained and on the ground, numb nuts.
Again, the overdosed thug had already refused to cooperate when the officers were treating him nicely......he brought the rough treatment on himself and the knee to neck is in fact taught to the officers. So.....take the side of the lifelong thug fine by me, he got what he asked for.
Yeah, let's kill all people who have police records, speed, do some drugs including alcohol, J-walk and cheat on their taxes!

Fuck em all those law breakers.
...or, the thugs who try to shoot pregnant women in the stomach and refuse to be arrested after overdosing and killing themselves. Right looneytunes?

He was using a police trained technique for subduing thugs who repeatedly resisted other methods for arresting him. No defense needed.

Again, the overdosed thug had already refused to cooperate when the officers were treating him nicely......he brought the rough treatment on himself and the knee to neck is in fact taught to the officers. So.....take the side of the lifelong thug fine by me, he got what he asked for.

It's taught to officers as an effort to subdue, not to use after the perp has been subdued and ultimately kill him in the process, dip shit. Stop defending it. And my brother is a cop and he concurs.
He killed himself and asked for the knee on the neck. Any Monday morning quarterbacking is nice, and Chauvin should have had enough common sense to let up when the gang of dregs started videoing...but he didn't. And go cuss at someone else Dimmer, typical tactic when someone disagrees with you.

And he will be convicted.

But.....

For the wrong reasons.

The entire defense is, I believe the wrong way to go.

There is no way to defend squatting on another human being's neck for over nine minutes after they are subdued, while the public calls out for you to show some basic humanity as the man pleads for his life and calls out to his mother.
Nor does racism explain this, this is not plotted racism, Chauvin is working with two nonwhite officers, he knows he is being recorded by the public with their phones, the public is calling out, openly condemning him as he does this, and yet he just stares out blankly and continues smashing down on Mr. Floyd's neck.

The demented look on Chauvin's face reveals what the real defense and plea should have been.
Diminished mental capacity.

That he was not in his right mind, not in a rational state probably due to the stresses of being a police officer over a long period of time.
Some form of PTSD sending him into a psychotic episode.

That should have been his defense.

That does not mean he walks free, but it might mean the right sentence for what actually happened.

Hey, if you were given a choice, would you choose to get pumped to 11 ng/ML of Fentanyl or have someone pin you to the ground with their knee on your neck for 8 minutes?
Not sure what any drugs he might have taken have to do with anything. Medical experts have already said drugs had no part in his death.
7 ng/ML of Fentanyl can be lethal. He was walking around saying he couldn’t breath before any cop touched him. When you OD on Fentanyl it’s because it restricts your breathing. He died from the drugs. There was no tissue damage from blunt force trauma on his neck.

And all Chauvin needs is reasonable doubt.

The medical examiner and expert medical witness for the Prosecution testified they had signed death certificates for overdose victims at 3ng........
The medical examiner said it was homicide.
Wrong, the medical expert testified the exact opposite.

"Defense medical expert"
4i6Ckte.gif

But.....

For the wrong reasons.

There is no way to defend squatting on another human being's neck for over nine minutes after they are subdued, while the public calls out for you to show some basic humanity as the man pleads for his life and calls out to his mother.
Nor does racism explain this, this is not plotted racism, Chauvin is working with two nonwhite officers, he knows he is being recorded by the public with their phones, the public is calling out, openly condemning him as he does this, and yet he just stares out blankly and continues smashing down on Mr. Floyd's neck.

The demented look on Chauvin's face reveals what the real defense and plea should have been.

That he was not in his right mind, not in a rational state probably due to the stresses of being a police officer over a long period of time.

That does not mean he walks free, but it might mean the right sentence for what actually happened.
Liar. His own chief stated that this was not part of their training. So did the head of homicide, who is also the department's senior officer.
I wouldn't take the leaders in charge of this shitshow's word for anything. Every one of them got their jobs thru diversity hiring and the #METOO movement.
That's because you're an America-hating cocksucker.

But.....

For the wrong reasons.

Hey, if you were given a choice, would you choose to get pumped to 11 ng/ML of Fentanyl or have someone pin you to the ground with their knee on your neck for 8 minutes?
Not sure what any drugs he might have taken have to do with anything. Medical experts have already said drugs had no part in his death.
7 ng/ML of Fentanyl can be lethal. He was walking around saying he couldn’t breath before any cop touched him. When you OD on Fentanyl it’s because it restricts your breathing. He died from the drugs. There was no tissue damage from blunt force trauma on his neck.

The medical examiner and expert medical witness for the Prosecution testified they had signed death certificates for overdose victims at 3ng........

"Defense medical expert"
4i6Ckte.gif
Yea, as opposed to the corrupt prosecution “expert”.

But.....

For the wrong reasons.

"Defense medical expert"
4i6Ckte.gif
Yea, as opposed to the corrupt prosecution “expert”.
I tend to trust Medical Examiners. Why wouldn't I? I used to love 'Quincy', starring Jack Klugman. Say, you don't think he's 'Q', do you?

I don’t think any defense would have worked for him.

Yes....the racists on the jury will likely convict him solely because he is a white cop. Floyd died from 3 blocked arteries, an enlarged heart and a cocktail of drugs that caused his body to die.

Making excuses already I see. Both lawyers had the opportunity to removed jurors they would consider biased. This is how our legal system works. It’s a good system. People like you are going to cry foul just because you don’t like the outcome.

Once again, the health examiner specifically called this a HOMICIDE. What do you think that word means? I noticed you didn’t answer that last time. I bet I know why that is.
It means the cause of death was not natural causes or accident. The death was caused by another human being. It could be justified, unintentional, accidental, misadventure, intentional or premeditated.

You apparently think that the word homicide is synonymous with murder. It isn't a person can commit a homicide and be completely innocent of wrongdoing.

Yeah, let's kill all people who have police records, speed, do some drugs including alcohol, J-walk and cheat on their taxes!

...or, the thugs who try to shoot pregnant women in the stomach and refuse to be arrested after overdosing and killing themselves. Right looneytunes?

How about insurrectionists who beat a policeman to death with flag?

It's taught to officers as an effort to subdue, not to use after the perp has been subdued and ultimately kill him in the process, dip shit. Stop defending it. And my brother is a cop and he concurs.
He killed himself and asked for the knee on the neck. Any Monday morning quarterbacking is nice, and Chauvin should have had enough common sense to let up when the gang of dregs started videoing...but he didn't. And go cuss at someone else Dimmer, typical tactic when someone disagrees with you.
You could not be anymore ignorant.

But.....

For the wrong reasons.

The ME doesn't seen to realize that it takes just 10-20 seconds of a full neck compression to shut a person down, yet the trial productid evidence that he was still awake and conscious for about 7 minutes, and photos produced shows Chauvin kneeling onto the shoulders and back of the neck.
Nobody said it was full neck compression. Restricted blood flow takes longer to kill.

Oh dear you didn't keep up with the flow of information in recent months. Restricted blood flow would have caused him to pass out in 10-20 seconds, (this was pointed out in the trial) but he stayed awake for around 7 minutes, you are so far off on this.

Floyd from the moment police arrived at his vehicle was sleeping, difficult to wake him up, then hear him complain his breathing difficulty while still in the vehicle, he complains several more times of breathing difficulty, stumble around, acts like he is not all there, oh and RESISTED the police a lot the time, all signs pointing to drug overdose.

This was long before Chauvin started kneeing him.
If either one of the passengers, Mr. Hall or Ms. Hill, would have just said something, GF might still be alive.

Every police patrol car unit in Minneapolis has the antidote.

...and everyone knows nobody touched that policeman he died of heart attack right liar?

You could not be anymore ignorant.
Not true...I could be a Dim dreg, or worse I could be you.

But.....

For the wrong reasons.

The ME doesn't seen to realize that it takes just 10-20 seconds of a full neck compression to shut a person down, yet the trial productid evidence that he was still awake and conscious for about 7 minutes, and photos produced shows Chauvin kneeling onto the shoulders and back of the neck.
Nobody said it was full neck compression. Restricted blood flow takes longer to kill.

Oh dear you didn't keep up with the flow of information in recent months. Restricted blood flow would have caused him to pass out in 10-20 seconds, (this was pointed out in the trial) but he stayed awake for around 7 minutes, you are so far off on this.

Floyd from the moment police arrived at his vehicle was sleeping, difficult to wake him up, then hear him complain his breathing difficulty while still in the vehicle, he complains several more times of breathing difficulty, stumble around, acts like he is not all there, oh and RESISTED the police a lot the time, all signs pointing to drug overdose.

If either one of the passengers, Mr. Hall or Ms. Hill, would have just said something, GF might still be alive.

Said what? That kneeling on someone neck for 9:29 minutes will kill them...

But.....

For the wrong reasons.

Somebody needs a Midol enema and a Depends change.

But.....

For the wrong reasons.

You've got it all wrong. Floyd was a violent criminal and cops are required to keep him from rolling out into the road. He was claiming that he couldn't breath among a bunch of other chit before he was even on the ground as he tried to tlak his way out of being arrested. When he called out for his mama---it wasn't his mama but his g/f. The public , ghetto rats, whine at every criminals arrest---that is what they do like they expect violent criminals like floyd to be babied as they play their games. chauvin should have never been charged...floyd died of an overdose. ANd fyi, despite what the lib media has been putting out as propaganda---reports are that the defense has been beating the shit out of the prosecution as BLM moves in to try to intimidate jurors..

...and everyone knows nobody touched that policeman he died of heart attack right liar?

The Capitol police officer beat to death died of a heart attack?

Update Feb. 12, 2021: New information has emerged regarding the death of the Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick that questions the initial cause of his death provided by officials close to the Capitol Police.

A United States Capitol Police officer died on Thursday night from injuries sustained “while physically engaging” with pro-Trump rioters who descended on the U.S. Capitol the day before, the fifth fatality linked to the chaos that engulfed the nation’s capital on Wednesday, according to the authorities.

The officer, Brian D. Sicknick, was only the fourth member of the force to be killed in the line of duty since its founding two centuries ago. After the bedlam of Wednesday’s siege and the recriminations that filled the airwaves the next day, a silence descended over the Capitol grounds late Thursday as hundreds of law enforcement officers from scores of agencies lined the streets to pay tribute to their fallen comrade.

But.....

For the wrong reasons.

Somebody needs a Midol enema and a Depends change.
Yup, you're the one with brown in your name.

But.....

For the wrong reasons.

You've got it all wrong. Floyd was a violent criminal and cops are required to keep him from rolling out into the road. He was claiming that he couldn't breath among a bunch of other chit before he was even on the ground as he tried to tlak his way out of being arrested. When he called out for his mama---it wasn't his mama but his g/f. The public , ghetto rats, whine at every criminals arrest---that is what they do like they expect violent criminals like floyd to be babied as they play their games. chauvin should have never been charged...floyd died of an overdose. ANd fyi, despite what the lib media has been putting out as propaganda---reports are that the defense has been beating the shit out of the prosecution as BLM moves in to try to intimidate jurors..
Sure, fuck em with all those other people to be aborted from white supremacy culture. I'm sure you keep a list, let's see it.

Forum List

Back