Censorship is Wrong

You have just shown you have ZERO knowledge of this case. The Post published exactly where their FACTS came from. Going back to Russia shows your complete ignorance. See dimwit, those FACTS were on Cokehead Hunter’s laptop and phone. Oops. Your statements false and totally destroyed by the facts.
Ah yes. It came from a blind man who doesn’t know who gave it to him.

Doesn’t that set of anyone’s BS meter?
Thanks for again confirming you’re spouting bullshit and know ZERO about the story. Now you can STFU. Idiot.

You're a Brit. We'll see how America decides. I disagree with you. You're not protecting my free speech if you censor me.
Social media companies would hardly exist without Section 230. How's the freedom of speech protected if very few people have a platform on which to express it? Far, far more peopled have gained ability to express themselves on social media platforms since the law was enacted. The success speaks for itself.

Although I was trying not to be personal, you're acting more paranoid and delusional.
How? They banned a story from a major and well regarded paper because it was an expose against Biden. If it were Don Jr. and Trump, zero chance it gets flagged. They banned the press secretary to the President. You cannot see the forest through the trees. Go and drink your tea and crumpets. I am not an expert on regulatory law but Congress believes they have a case. Maybe it will go to the Supreme Court...wonder which way they will be leaning....?
It twas a Russian October surprise dump....Right comrade?
What was not factual about it? Again, stop derailing my thread. Last warning.
Go eat a turd...
Source says the Hunter Biden laptop controversy hints at a Russian disinformation operation
You can eat shit moron. Going to Russia? Pathetic. Not one person has denied the authenticity of that information. So fuck off and eat shit asshole.

You're wrong on both counts. From what I understand you're not even American
The law is pretty clear, a website like Facebook isn't going to be treated like a publisher. You'd have to change the law to change that fact. I don't see Democrats in the House agreeing to that.

Don't believe every idiot you see on the internet.

This is nuts. Now we are censoring the NYP? A major newspaper? Meanwhile Twitter allows Chinese and Iranian anti American propaganda? Twitter argues they are just a disseminator of information not a contact provider. I beg to differ. Twitter and FB should be regulated as content providers.

Censorship has no place in America. I hope Congress is watching.
Neither does crap GOP and Russian propaganda.... there's a big secret in this country, what the GOP base believes is an imaginary planet.
If it is about the Prog Political hierechy, the Silicon Valley fascists say its not allowed. But against Trump and Repub hierechy it is.
It's about crap GOP propaganda and imaginary facts about imaginary scandals and imaginary conspiracy theories that have nothing behind them, have all been investigated, totally discredited, but never retracted by the GOP propaganda machine so the loons like you still believe the crap. Someone has to edit the crap if this is the way people are getting their news- there has to be some journalism editing the crap out. You can have your own opinion but you can't have your own facts different from every other media in the world -all the respected journalists and law enforcement say you're nuts. Only Russian propagandist s agree with you.
IDC if it’s about flying monkeys pooping out gold. Censorship is wrong.
Li es should be censored and yes there are lies and there are facts and you don't know many of the latter... Poor America. Oh right you're not a Republican....
have never belonged to a political party. Why doesn't Twitter censor China, Iran, Hamas? Hmmm....
I don't know of any lies coming from them. Please illustrate for us LOL.I'm sorry but now that people get their news from Facebook and Twitter there has to be some journalism involved. Non-political speech can go on without such.

This is nuts. Now we are censoring the NYP? A major newspaper? Meanwhile Twitter allows Chinese and Iranian anti American propaganda? Twitter argues they are just a disseminator of information not a contact provider. I beg to differ. Twitter and FB should be regulated as content providers.

Neither does crap GOP and Russian propaganda.... there's a big secret in this country, what the GOP base believes is an imaginary planet.
If it is about the Prog Political hierechy, the Silicon Valley fascists say its not allowed. But against Trump and Repub hierechy it is.
It's about crap GOP propaganda and imaginary facts about imaginary scandals and imaginary conspiracy theories that have nothing behind them, have all been investigated, totally discredited, but never retracted by the GOP propaganda machine so the loons like you still believe the crap. Someone has to edit the crap if this is the way people are getting their news- there has to be some journalism editing the crap out. You can have your own opinion but you can't have your own facts different from every other media in the world -all the respected journalists and law enforcement say you're nuts. Only Russian propagandist s agree with you.
Li es should be censored and yes there are lies and there are facts and you don't know many of the latter... Poor America. Oh right you're not a Republican....
have never belonged to a political party. Why doesn't Twitter censor China, Iran, Hamas? Hmmm....
I don't know of any lies coming from them. Please illustrate for us LOL.I'm sorry but now that people get their news from Facebook and Twitter there has to be some journalism involved. Non-political speech can go on without such.
You cannot name one lie from China? You’re trolling now.

You're a Brit. We'll see how America decides. I disagree with you. You're not protecting my free speech if you censor me.
Social media companies would hardly exist without Section 230. How's the freedom of speech protected if very few people have a platform on which to express it? Far, far more peopled have gained ability to express themselves on social media platforms since the law was enacted. The success speaks for itself.

Although I was trying not to be personal, you're acting more paranoid and delusional.
How? They banned a story from a major and well regarded paper because it was an expose against Biden. If it were Don Jr. and Trump, zero chance it gets flagged. They banned the press secretary to the President. You cannot see the forest through the trees. Go and drink your tea and crumpets. I am not an expert on regulatory law but Congress believes they have a case. Maybe it will go to the Supreme Court...wonder which way they will be leaning....?
Go eat a turd...
Source says the Hunter Biden laptop controversy hints at a Russian disinformation operation
You can eat shit moron. Going to Russia? Pathetic. Not one person has denied the authenticity of that information. So fuck off and eat shit asshole.
All kinds of people journalists have said it is pure crap propaganda like everything else you know, brainwashed functional moron. The emperor has no clothes.

You tell me. You're the one who says they lied to us on social media. That is crap only Russia is doing this political sabotage at the moment and in 2016 on social media. Of course Russian and GOP propaganda is the same damn thing pathetic . Poor America.

You tell me. You're the one who says they lied to us on social media. That is crap only Russia is doing this political sabotage at the moment and in 2016 on social media. Of course Russian and GOP propaganda is the same damn thing pathetic . Poor America.
You sound insane. Stop your trolling. You are actually defending China?

Go eat a turd...
I can see you attract people with yer magnetism and charm. Yet, the people that wrote the story are denying the story.

But no matter how the laptop, and whatever is on the hard drive, came to exist, the situation looks a lot like a classic Russian intelligence operation, according to an Estonian intelligence official with extensive experience in combating Russian spies. In a typical Russian disinformation operation, real documents are salted with forged or manipulated information and then presented in a way that news media — and social media — cannot resist.

Last edited:

Go eat a turd...
All kinds of people journalists have said it is pure crap propaganda like everything else you know, brainwashed functional moron. The emperor has no clothes.

One of the board's dumbest weighs kn with his worthless drivel. Nobody has debunked this moron. Of course knowing this requires removing your head from your rectum.

Go eat a turd...
I can see you attract people with yer magnetism and charm. Yet, the people that wrote the story are denying the story.

But no matter how the laptop, and whatever is on the hard drive, came to exist, the situation looks a lot like a classic Russian intelligence operation, according to an Estonian intelligence official with extensive experience in combating Russian spies. In a typical Russian disinformation operation, real documents are salted with forged or manipulated information and then presented in a way that news media — and social media — cannot resist.
And of course being the good sheep you are you parrot your Dim Masters. Yes people do like me becoause I tell dimbulbs like you where to stick it. YOU told a poster to "eat a turd", yet you eat them daily asshole. An Estonian official? Damn you're getting desperate. Still no Biden people denying the authenticity. You lose. As usual. Going right back to Russia. Pathetic. My 3 year old has a better grip on reality than you.

Go eat a turd...

And of course being the good sheep you are you parrot your Dim Masters. Yes people do like me becoause I tell dimbulbs like you where to stick it. YOU told a poster to "eat a turd", yet you eat them daily asshole. An Estonian official? Damn you're getting desperate. Still no Biden people denying the authenticity. You lose. As usual. Going right back to Russia. Pathetic. My 3 year old has a better grip on reality than you.
I see, your Donald J(genius)Trump impersonations gives you a woody and tells your imagination I am a Democrat...You are getting colder...I was refering to the story not anything the Biden campaign has to say about it. It proves you wrong and the OP beaue yous guys opened yer big mouth and claimed "no one" has denied it, so I posted the very retort you can't defend so you attack me personally.
1d66d8d0fccbd5e0-.gif

Twitter and Facebook can censor anyone. It is their platform. Content providers should not be regulated. Doesn't the New York Post have a webpage?

Twitter blows HUGE donkey genitalia.:(

Go eat a turd...

I see, your Donald J(genius)Trump impersonations gives you a woody and tells your imagination I am a Democrat...You are getting colder...I was refering to the story not anything the Biden campaign has to say about it. It proves you wrong and the OP beaue yous guys opened yer big mouth and claimed "no one" has denied it, so I posted the very retort you can't defend so you attack me personally.
1d66d8d0fccbd5e0-.gif
Moonglow blows even BIGGER donkey genitalia than Twitter. Quite sad.:(

Everyone including all the Republican congressmen on the intelligence committee's agrees the Russians wrecked the 2016 election and are still doing it. You're just throwing around wild accusations like the orange clown does. And of course rush and Rupert Murdoch Incorporated.

Everyone including all the Republican congressmen on the intelligence committee's agrees the Russians wrecked the 2016 election and are still doing it. You're just throwing around wild accusations like the orange clown does. And of course rush and Rupert Murdoch Incorporated.
:uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3:

Forum List

Back