Censorship is Wrong

.... And women get raped in record numbers unlike most Muslim countries.

When a 'husband' is 40+ and the 'bride' is 13, every day is rape. Are those included in the "record numbers"?
I've lived in a muslim country for 23 years and I have never witnessed or heard of what you talking about :). I've heard of 16 or 17 and the groom been close in age in rural areas. It happens here and without marriage, just 10, 12, 6, 5 year olds on daily basis getting kidnapped or raped by family members. In my home country one kid got kidnapped and raped and the whole country stopped....in America is like a nothing burger anymore.

Trust me women and kids in majority Muslim countries are waaaaaaaaaay safer than in the US I've lived in both.

Wrapping your victims in burlap sacks and calling it "marriage" doesn't make it go away, or make it waaaaaaaaaay safer. Tell me what country we're talking about and you will shortly be inundated with verified news articles about honor killings, child brides, and the always popular acid to the face in whatever waaaaaaaaaaaay safer place you mean.
This is in the all mighty women heaven the US of A.
  • Nearly 1 in 5 women have experienced completed or attempted rape during her lifetime.

• 1 in 3 female rape victims experienced it for the first time between 11-17 years old.
  • 1 in 8 female rape victims reported that it occurred before age 10.
Go to any Muslim country and try and rape or harass a female or even insult her your ass will be handed to you.

Try it here. Just because crimes are not reported in Third World little shit holes, or worse are not even considered crimes, doesn’t mean they don’t happen. An entire culture built upon maintaining women in a perpetual state of oppression does not impress as being particularly chivalrous.
bullcrap....crimes are reported and punished heavily by law and society. You just an ignorant American who think the sun shines on his ass only.
women in the US are look at as sex object and are subject all kind of abuse because they have no family to protect them...Muslim families protect their own and good luck trying to disrespect their honor.

Treating women like livestock is not respecting or honoring them, it is simply owning them. It is the behavior of insecure little boys who are terrified of sexuality itself. Don’t try and pass off your bullshit on me Jack. I am the first person to call out those who irrationally discriminate against Muslims out of fear or bigotry, but don’t try and sell me a load of horseshit.
DUDE you have no clue what you are talking about....you falling in the same trap as those who say ALL Americans are dumb, obese and clueless. If Muslims ALL treated women the way you described, muslim countries wouldn't have elected 8 women presidents and USA 0. The first ever university in Fes Morocco was built by a woman and that's when Europeans use to kill witches and were living in dark ages.....women are the presidents and big deciders in most Muslim homes, they are highly respected....most Muslims countries have women in almost every profession you can think of.....Dude travel a bit open your damn head stop watching Hollywood and generalizing. You are pathetic.
Name one mostly Muslim nation that is not a humanitarian, military or economic disaster. Thanks.

This is abuse! Along with arranged marriages and child brides.

View attachment 404368
Abuse? Did you ask them ?
I can name many muslim countries where there is no drug epidemic, shootings, kids and women raped like in the US. Oh and a very divided country that has a major racial issue. With people that still think they are superior because their skin is lighter.

When a 'husband' is 40+ and the 'bride' is 13, every day is rape. Are those included in the "record numbers"?
I've lived in a muslim country for 23 years and I have never witnessed or heard of what you talking about :). I've heard of 16 or 17 and the groom been close in age in rural areas. It happens here and without marriage, just 10, 12, 6, 5 year olds on daily basis getting kidnapped or raped by family members. In my home country one kid got kidnapped and raped and the whole country stopped....in America is like a nothing burger anymore.

Trust me women and kids in majority Muslim countries are waaaaaaaaaay safer than in the US I've lived in both.

Wrapping your victims in burlap sacks and calling it "marriage" doesn't make it go away, or make it waaaaaaaaaay safer. Tell me what country we're talking about and you will shortly be inundated with verified news articles about honor killings, child brides, and the always popular acid to the face in whatever waaaaaaaaaaaay safer place you mean.
  • Nearly 1 in 5 women have experienced completed or attempted rape during her lifetime.

• 1 in 3 female rape victims experienced it for the first time between 11-17 years old.
Go to any Muslim country and try and rape or harass a female or even insult her your ass will be handed to you.

Try it here. Just because crimes are not reported in Third World little shit holes, or worse are not even considered crimes, doesn’t mean they don’t happen. An entire culture built upon maintaining women in a perpetual state of oppression does not impress as being particularly chivalrous.
bullcrap....crimes are reported and punished heavily by law and society. You just an ignorant American who think the sun shines on his ass only.
women in the US are look at as sex object and are subject all kind of abuse because they have no family to protect them...Muslim families protect their own and good luck trying to disrespect their honor.

Treating women like livestock is not respecting or honoring them, it is simply owning them. It is the behavior of insecure little boys who are terrified of sexuality itself. Don’t try and pass off your bullshit on me Jack. I am the first person to call out those who irrationally discriminate against Muslims out of fear or bigotry, but don’t try and sell me a load of horseshit.
DUDE you have no clue what you are talking about....you falling in the same trap as those who say ALL Americans are dumb, obese and clueless. If Muslims ALL treated women the way you described, muslim countries wouldn't have elected 8 women presidents and USA 0. The first ever university in Fes Morocco was built by a woman and that's when Europeans use to kill witches and were living in dark ages.....women are the presidents and big deciders in most Muslim homes, they are highly respected....most Muslims countries have women in almost every profession you can think of.....Dude travel a bit open your damn head stop watching Hollywood and generalizing. You are pathetic.
Name one mostly Muslim nation that is not a humanitarian, military or economic disaster. Thanks.

View attachment 404368
I can name many muslim countries where there is no drug epidemic, shootings, kids and women raped like in the US. Oh and a very divided country that has a major racial issue. With people that still think they are superior because their skin is lighter.
Name em. And those are false Democrat talking points.

View attachment 404368
ok can you compare rape, crimes, wars, kids kidnappings, mass shootings, between the US and UAE, Malaysia, Jordan Oman for starters go.
Have you been to those countries? Safer than the US by miles people are super welcoming kids playing safely outside with no super vision.
Go.

View attachment 404368
ok can you compare rape, crimes, wars, kids kidnappings, mass shootings, between the US and UAE, Malaysia, Jordan Oman for starters go.
Have you been to those countries? Safer than the US by miles people are super welcoming kids playing safely outside with no super vision.
Go.
A lot of gay bars and bikini contests in those countries? How about canes as punishment for losing ones virginity or drinking alcohol. Spare me your brainwashing. I am a Jew aka your natural enemy.

View attachment 404368

View attachment 404368
Go.
A lot of gay bars and bikini contests in those countries? How about canes as punishment for losing ones virginity or drinking alcohol. Spare me your brainwashing. I am a Jew aka your natural enemy.
LOOOOOL canes? I knew you don't know jackshit about anything outside your trailer park, a typical ignorant ugly American.

You can do better than few articles here and there. Have you ever visited those countries? do you even have a freaking passport or know where these countries are at?
You live in a country where 1 out of 6 women experience rape in the US and you have the balls to accuse other countries of mistreatment of women from articles and biased news media?
Here is something you can learn from and stop pretending you know, as you come across very arrogant in your posts....sexual harassment exist in every single country on earth. If I compare it between Muslim countries and the US, the US is by far a very hostile place to young females and women in general and i'll explain why.

Muslim countries have a very family oriented social fabric, so the women are protected and are held in very high place that even insulting a guy's mother, sister or a female member of the family is huge, male members of the family, neighberhood, workplace have an obligation to help and protect the women....unlike in the US, where girls grow up in broken families, in a society that's ravaged by divorce, low moral compass, fake freedoms and wolves waiting to grab her pussy as trump says.
Trust me i've lived in both societies, some Muslim countries can improve their treatment of women but it is nothing like what you've been fed to believe.

View attachment 404368
Go.
LOOOOOL canes? I knew you don't know jackshit about anything outside your trailer park, a typical ignorant ugly American.

Will you try and behead me if I draw a cartoon of your false prophet?

View attachment 404368
Go.

Will you bomb my country if I have oil?

.......unlike in the US, where girls grow up in broken families...

...in Muslim countries little girls are forced into 'marriage' slavery with middle aged men and become their property. How noble. :rolleyes:
Oh yeah all 56 muslim countries and 1.6 billion Muslims beleive in your crap and practice LOL.....dude you pretend to be smart but you are a typical dumb ugly American.
Have you ever met a Muslim? Being to a Muslim country? I highly doubt both.
In my 23 years in a Muslim country I've never ever never ever heard of a forced marriage of a young child to a middle aged man lol.
Does it exist? probably, and it's rare just like in the US.

At least 207,468 minors married in the US between 2000 and 2015, according to data compiled by Unchained At Last, a group campaigning to abolish child marriage, and investigative documentary series Frontline.

Fraidy Reiss, the founder of Unchained at Last, said she was "literally shaking" when she first obtained data for New Jersey, where her group is based.
Nearly 3,500 children married in the state between 1995 and 2012.
“That number was so much higher than I had thought it would be,” she told Frontline. “Then, the fact that the children were as young as 13 and the fact that it was mostly girls married to adult men.”

Any thoughts Mr know it all?

View attachment 404368
Go.

Will you bomb my country if I have oil?

When was the last time the US bombed Canada, Russia or the KSA? All have oil. False conflation and only an asshole Islamist would answer a question with a question.

Which of these politicians that allowed this bill to past through the Senate and The House is apart of the Deep state.

And why in the hell would they want to put the internet on Mars? To be able to control the flow of Martians information on Mars.

oba-gif_03_delay-0.1s.gif

Forum List

Back