Censorship is Wrong

Won’t and Can’t are not the same. This is about censorship and how it’s wrong and the tech giants will now see that firsthand. And you have not denied being a Brit. And when I do show you proof you ignore it and move on. Makes you a troll.
You don’t understand what trolling is which is why I keep posting the definition. You should read it.

can’t and won’t are identical from my perspective in this exchange. You claim it’s won’t but I see every indication that the actual answer is can’t.

If credibility matters to you, don’t make a claim you aren’t prepared to substantiate.

This is nuts. Now we are censoring the NYP? A major newspaper? Meanwhile Twitter allows Chinese and Iranian anti American propaganda? Twitter argues they are just a disseminator of information not a contact provider. I beg to differ. Twitter and FB should be regulated as content providers.

Censorship has no place in America. I hope Congress is watching.

Lying is worse. Trump does it. Bigly.
You have yet to show me one lie and it’s not about Trump. Stay on topic or get reported.
The global warming hoax, the Obama conspiracy, he has a plan for healthcare or anything else for that matter. You name it just about everything he says. He is for covering pre-existing conditions, Obama economy was a disaster while his was the best ever...

Censoring lies is a public service.
Censoring anything is a communist tactic with a slippery slope.
Trump tries to silence the truths against him. He is a public servant. We own him.

This is nuts. Now we are censoring the NYP? A major newspaper? Meanwhile Twitter allows Chinese and Iranian anti American propaganda? Twitter argues they are just a disseminator of information not a contact provider. I beg to differ. Twitter and FB should be regulated as content providers.

You have yet to show me one lie and it’s not about Trump. Stay on topic or get reported.
The global warming hoax, the Obama conspiracy, he has a plan for healthcare or anything else for that matter. You name it just about everything he says. He is for covering pre-existing conditions, Obama economy was a disaster while his was the best ever...

Trump tries to silence the truths against him. He is a public servant. We own him.
Voting censorship to defend censorship

Won’t and Can’t are not the same. This is about censorship and how it’s wrong and the tech giants will now see that firsthand. And you have not denied being a Brit. And when I do show you proof you ignore it and move on. Makes you a troll.
You don’t understand what trolling is which is why I keep posting the definition. You should read it.

can’t and won’t are identical from my perspective in this exchange. You claim it’s won’t but I see every indication that the actual answer is can’t.

If credibility matters to you, don’t make a claim you aren’t prepared to substantiate.
With all due respect you’re a troll. This post is case in point. The emails and pictures are authentic as is the story. As is the fact that you’re a Brit. See how you won’t deny it. Same way the campaign doesn’t deny the authenticity of the emails

Slavery ended many years ago. Read a history book.

Still talking?

Still talking?
Typing. You talking to yourself old man?

Neither does crap GOP and Russian propaganda.... there's a big secret in this country, what the GOP base believes is an imaginary planet.
If it is about the Prog Political hierechy, the Silicon Valley fascists say its not allowed. But against Trump and Repub hierechy it is.

Neither does crap GOP and Russian propaganda.... there's a big secret in this country, what the GOP base believes is an imaginary planet.
If it is about the Prog Political hierechy, the Silicon Valley fascists say its not allowed. But against Trump and Repub hierechy it is.
It's about crap GOP propaganda and imaginary facts about imaginary scandals and imaginary conspiracy theories that have nothing behind them, have all been investigated, totally discredited, but never retracted by the GOP propaganda machine so the loons like you still believe the crap. Someone has to edit the crap if this is the way people are getting their news- there has to be some journalism editing the crap out. You can have your own opinion but you can't have your own facts different from every other media in the world -all the respected journalists and law enforcement say you're nuts. Only Russian propagandist s agree with you.

It's about crap GOP propaganda and imaginary facts about imaginary scandals and imaginary conspiracy theories that have nothing behind them, have all been investigated, totally discredited, but never retracted by the GOP propaganda machine so the loons like you still believe the crap. Someone has to edit the crap if this is the way people are getting their news- there has to be some journalism editing the crap out. You can have your own opinion but you can't have your own facts different from every other media in the world -all the respected journalists and law enforcement say you're nuts. Only Russian propagandist s agree with you.
IDC if it’s about flying monkeys pooping out gold. Censorship is wrong.

No, when it comes to being a important news source which the Facebook etc is now, there has to be journalism and fact checking and editing by the source period end of story . Spreading lies is bad duh. Rupert Murdoch Incorporated is a disgrace and should be stopped. It's running the damn country now....

No, when it comes to being a important news source which the Facebook etc is now, there has to be journalism and fact checking and editing by the source period end of story . Spreading lies is bad duh. Rupert Murdoch Incorporated is a disgrace and should be stopped. It's running the damn country now....
Then why does FB allow propaganda from China and Iran and doesn’t censor their posts.

Li es should be censored and yes there are lies and there are facts and you don't know many of the latter... Poor America. Oh right you're not a Republican....

Li es should be censored and yes there are lies and there are facts and you don't know many of the latter... Poor America. Oh right you're not a Republican....
have never belonged to a political party. Why doesn't Twitter censor China, Iran, Hamas? Hmmm....

For anyone wondering what censorship actually is, this is censorship:

Using the federal government to silence an author is wrong.

Well, it's censorship regardless of who does it, but only government censorship violates the Constitution.
I have a hard time calling it censorship when it's a person deciding how their platform is used. People have a right to speak. That doesn't mean anyone has an obligation to disseminate that speech.

Forum List

Back