Censorship is Wrong

This is nuts. Now we are censoring the NYP? A major newspaper? Meanwhile Twitter allows Chinese and Iranian anti American propaganda? Twitter argues they are just a disseminator of information not a contact provider. I beg to differ. Twitter and FB should be regulated as content providers.

Censorship has no place in America. I hope Congress is watching.
Trump does the same thing....he calls the media that criticize him fake and he grants FOXnews dozens of interviews, that's censorship as well.
What it an Issa? Is that Islamist for sissy boy?
Issa is Jesus in arabic...and Muslims highly beleive in Jesus as prophet from God his mom was a virgin and he is the Messiah.
I bet you didnt know this.
I did not. You are correct. If that’s the case why do they kill Christians?

This is nuts. Now we are censoring the NYP? A major newspaper? Meanwhile Twitter allows Chinese and Iranian anti American propaganda? Twitter argues they are just a disseminator of information not a contact provider. I beg to differ. Twitter and FB should be regulated as content providers.

Trump does the same thing....he calls the media that criticize him fake and he grants FOXnews dozens of interviews, that's censorship as well.

Do you speak English as a first language?
Although it is my fourth language I'm fluent. I apologize if I slaughter it while responding. I usually type from my phone and I dont double check the typos....I promise to do better from now on :p
What was your first language?

Issa is Jesus in arabic...and Muslims highly beleive in Jesus as prophet from God his mom was a virgin and he is the Messiah.
They really don't....actually Christians have killed 1000's times more than what Muslims killed....I'll explain.

Let's talk about modern day era.

The Europeans (Brits, Belgium, French, Italians) have occupied Muslim countries massacred millions, raped millions and ruined countries, divided, stole their resources and left them in chaos. Right after that the US came in and started toppling regimes, aiding Israel in seizing Muslim lands, killing thousands of Muslims, killing 500k in Iraq alone through the embargo and sanctions, leaving a void and inviting extremist groups into the region, add Afghanistan, Lybia and other Muslim countries in the mix.

So keep in mind there are almost 2 billion Muslim in the world, and if you calculate how many extremists do acts of violence you'll get something around 0.00001% of Muslims wanna harm non Muslims. If you take in account what the Christians have done to Muslims in the last century and not that I'm advocating for is not enough honestly.

Christian minorities have thrived under Muslim rule for centuries, and if Islam really hated Christians they would have wiped them out easily even when they ruled most of south of Europe....there are Churches and Christian minorities in every single Muslim country by the way.
Muslims have a huge respect for Jesus and Virgin Mary but many Christians know that because they have been brainwashed.

Although it is my fourth language I'm fluent. I apologize if I slaughter it while responding. I usually type from my phone and I dont double check the typos....I promise to do better from now on :p
Arabic.

Arabic.
Where are you from? KSA?

They really don't....actually Christians have killed 1000's times more than what Muslims killed....I'll explain.

The Europeans (Brits, Belgium, French, Italians) have occupied Muslim countries massacred millions, raped millions and ruined countries, divided, stole their resources and left them in chaos. Right after that the US came in and started toppling regimes, aiding Israel in seizing Muslim lands, killing thousands of Muslims, killing 500k in Iraq alone through the embargo and sanctions, leaving a void and inviting extremist groups into the region, add Afghanistan, Lybia and other Muslim countries in the mix.

So keep in mind there are almost 2 billion Muslim in the world, and if you calculate how many extremists do acts of violence you'll get something around 0.00001% of Muslims wanna harm non Muslims. If you take in account what the Christians have done to Muslims in the last century and not that I'm advocating for is not enough honestly.

Christian minorities have thrived under Muslim rule for centuries, and if Islam really hated Christians they would have wiped them out easily even when they ruled most of south of Europe....there are Churches and Christian minorities in every single Muslim country by the way.
Muslims have a huge respect for Jesus and Virgin Mary but many Christians know that because they have been brainwashed.
1603108239557.jpeg

Your fantasy world is fantastic. Muslims did try to conquer Europe. Thwarted by Sobieski and before that Charles Martel. As far as small % of them killing people. Well 70% agree with the killings. Charlie Hedbo anyone. Not to mention that they kill gays and treat women as 2nd class citizens making them wear those ugly as hijabs. Lastly, the safest place for a gay man or a Muslim woman in the Middle East is Israel. Says something. Every single mostly Muslim country in the world is either a humanitarian, military or economic disaster.

But you’ve been brainwashed well. Tell me, in Iran what did they do to those practicing Zoroastrianism? Didn’t treat them very well. How about what they did to the Hagia Sophia in Turkey?

View attachment 403790
Your fantasy world is fantastic. Muslims did try to conquer Europe. Thwarted by Sobieski and before that Charles Martel. As far as small % of them killing people. Well 70% agree with the killings. Charlie Hedbo anyone. Not to mention that they kill gays and treat women as 2nd class citizens making them wear those ugly as hijabs. Lastly, the safest place for a gay man or a Muslim woman in the Middle East is Israel. Says something. Every single mostly Muslim country in the world is either a humanitarian, military or economic disaster.

But you’ve been brainwashed well. Tell me, in Iran what did they do to those practicing Zoroastrianism? Didn’t treat them very well. How about what they did to the Hagia Sophia in Turkey?
Lol you have a typical stereotypical right view of Muslims. Sir there are 56 Muslim countries.
I've lived in one and I've never heard of your claims.
Gays are discriminated against here in the US.
Women? Heck you voted for a pussy grabber and called most women ropposing him as whores. And women get raped in record numbers unlike most Muslim countries.

But I see what you did there, you couldn't debunk my historical facts about European and american crimes so you used a stereotypical statement. Good job.

And no I'm not from the KSA, which as a muslim I condemn their leadership but Trump is sleeping in bed with them.and they own him.

View attachment 403790

Lol you have a typical stereotypical right view of Muslims. Sir there are 56 Muslim countries.
Women? Heck you voted for a pussy grabber and called most women ropposing him as whores. And women get raped in record numbers unlike most Muslim countries.

But I see what you did there, you couldn't debunk my historical facts about European and american crimes so you used a stereotypical statement. Good job.

And no I'm not from the KSA, which as a muslim I condemn their leadership but Trump is sleeping in bed with them.and they own him.

Pussy Grabber? He said they LET you. What country did you grow up in? Funny how you ignore this:

Tell me, in Iran what did they do to those practicing Zoroastrianism?

And is it or is it not illegal to be gay in Islam and don't play coy about hijabs.

You said you had lived in a Muslim-majority country. How many gay pride parades did you observe there? How many popular media programs featuring gay people? How many openly-gay people in that country hold public office?

.... And women get raped in record numbers unlike most Muslim countries.

When a 'husband' is 40+ and the 'bride' is 13, every day is rape. Are those included in the "record numbers"?

View attachment 403790

Pussy Grabber? He said they LET you. What country did you grow up in? Funny how you ignore this:

And is it or is it not illegal to be gay in Islam and don't play coy about hijabs.
Asking a Muslim about Iran is like asking a Christian about the KKK. let's try again, almost 2 billion muslims if they were as you say we would have an average of 1 million killings a day.

When a 'husband' is 40+ and the 'bride' is 13, every day is rape. Are those included in the "record numbers"?
I've lived in a muslim country for 23 years and I have never witnessed or heard of what you talking about :). I've heard of 16 or 17 and the groom been close in age in rural areas. It happens here and without marriage, just 10, 12, 6, 5 year olds on daily basis getting kidnapped or raped by family members. In my home country one kid got kidnapped and raped and the whole country stopped....in America is like a nothing burger anymore.

Trust me women and kids in majority Muslim countries are waaaaaaaaaay safer than in the US I've lived in both.

You said you had lived in a Muslim-majority country. How many gay pride parades did you observe there? How many popular media programs featuring gay people? How many openly-gay people in that country hold public office?
I've met and seeing gays since I remember they don't have the same platforms as Europe or the US but they are there. Is the same as the don't ask don't tell. Heck I had a co-worker here in the US who was shot for being gay.

View attachment 403790

Asking a Muslim about Iran is like asking a Christian about the KKK. let's try again, almost 2 billion muslims if they were as you say we would have an average of 1 million killings a day.
You excuses are amusing

I've lived in a muslim country for 23 years and I have never witnessed or heard of what you talking about :). I've heard of 16 or 17 and the groom been close in age in rural areas. It happens here and without marriage, just 10, 12, 6, 5 year olds on daily basis getting kidnapped or raped by family members. In my home country one kid got kidnapped and raped and the whole country stopped....in America is like a nothing burger anymore.

Trust me women and kids in majority Muslim countries are waaaaaaaaaay safer than in the US I've lived in both.

Wrapping your victims in burlap sacks and calling it "marriage" doesn't make it go away, or make it waaaaaaaaaay safer. Tell me what country we're talking about and you will shortly be inundated with verified news articles about honor killings, child brides, and the always popular acid to the face in whatever waaaaaaaaaaaay safer place you mean.

I've met and seeing gays since I remember they don't have the same platforms as Europe or the US but they are there. Is the same as the don't ask don't tell. Heck I had a co-worker here in the US who was shot for being gay.

Is that why you shot him?

Wrapping your victims in burlap sacks and calling it "marriage" doesn't make it go away, or make it waaaaaaaaaay safer. Tell me what country we're talking about and you will shortly be inundated with verified news articles about honor killings, child brides, and the always popular acid to the face in whatever waaaaaaaaaaaay safer place you mean.
honor killings is cultural and it happens in Hindu and even Christian communities in the horn of Africa and some parts of south east Asia.
I guarrantee you that women are raped in record number in the US compared to any Muslim country, Kids also. I grew up playing outside and wondering miles away from home with no fear, and kids still do the same.....not in the US even in rural areas they have to be watched by the second that says a lot.

Is that why you shot him?
You being childish now.....I didn't grow up around guns, I don't need one and I didn't grow up here to have that mentality. You do.

This is in the all mighty women heaven the US of A.
  • Nearly 1 in 5 women have experienced completed or attempted rape during her lifetime.

• 1 in 3 female rape victims experienced it for the first time between 11-17 years old.
  • 1 in 8 female rape victims reported that it occurred before age 10.
Go to any Muslim country and try and rape or harass a female or even insult her your ass will be handed to you.

Forum List

Back