Censorship is Wrong

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA

This is nuts. Now we are censoring the NYP? A major newspaper? Meanwhile Twitter allows Chinese and Iranian anti American propaganda? Twitter argues they are just a disseminator of information not a contact provider. I beg to differ. Twitter and FB should be regulated as content providers.

Censorship has no place in America. I hope Congress is watching.

This is nuts. Now we are censoring the NYP? A major newspaper? Meanwhile Twitter allows Chinese and Iranian anti American propaganda? Twitter argues they are just a disseminator of information not a contact provider. I beg to differ. Twitter and FB should be regulated as content providers.

Tabloid garbage and you should know better. When it's BS it should be censored. Misinformed, disinformed, etc, etc, etc. Get it?

When do we get full frontal nudity?

Censorship is wrong, but when you're part of the leftwing tribe, it's okay.
I know, I don't understand it either.
Unless it's cake for a gay wedding.
The gays shouldn't have asked the couple to go against their religious beliefs, but you knew that.

Crazy how now the left support businesses doing their own thing.
Crazy how the right now want businesses not to run their own property how they see fit.
Bunch of disingenuous hacks :lol:

Tabloid garbage and you should know better. When it's BS it should be censored. Misinformed, disinformed, etc, etc, etc. Get it?
Not when its one sided but overall there should not be censorship. If people don't like it they don't have to read it.

Forum List

Back