Censorship is Wrong

This is nuts. Now we are censoring the NYP? A major newspaper? Meanwhile Twitter allows Chinese and Iranian anti American propaganda? Twitter argues they are just a disseminator of information not a contact provider. I beg to differ. Twitter and FB should be regulated as content providers.

Censorship has no place in America. I hope Congress is watching.
Trump does the same thing....he calls the media that criticize him fake and he grants FOXnews dozens of interviews, that's censorship as well.

This is nuts. Now we are censoring the NYP? A major newspaper? Meanwhile Twitter allows Chinese and Iranian anti American propaganda? Twitter argues they are just a disseminator of information not a contact provider. I beg to differ. Twitter and FB should be regulated as content providers.

Trump does the same thing....he calls the media that criticize him fake and he grants FOXnews dozens of interviews, that's censorship as well.
Well he has the right to censor. It is because he is the president.

You're a Brit. We'll see how America decides. I disagree with you. You're not protecting my free speech if you censor me.
Social media companies would hardly exist without Section 230. How's the freedom of speech protected if very few people have a platform on which to express it? Far, far more peopled have gained ability to express themselves on social media platforms since the law was enacted. The success speaks for itself.

Although I was trying not to be personal, you're acting more paranoid and delusional.
How? They banned a story from a major and well regarded paper because it was an expose against Biden. If it were Don Jr. and Trump, zero chance it gets flagged. They banned the press secretary to the President. You cannot see the forest through the trees. Go and drink your tea and crumpets. I am not an expert on regulatory law but Congress believes they have a case. Maybe it will go to the Supreme Court...wonder which way they will be leaning....?
It twas a Russian October surprise dump....Right comrade?
What was not factual about it? Again, stop derailing my thread. Last warning.
Go eat a turd...
Source says the Hunter Biden laptop controversy hints at a Russian disinformation operation
You can eat shit moron. Going to Russia? Pathetic. Not one person has denied the authenticity of that information. So fuck off and eat shit asshole.
I can see you attract people with yer magnetism and charm. Yet, the people that wrote the story are denying the story.

But no matter how the laptop, and whatever is on the hard drive, came to exist, the situation looks a lot like a classic Russian intelligence operation, according to an Estonian intelligence official with extensive experience in combating Russian spies. In a typical Russian disinformation operation, real documents are salted with forged or manipulated information and then presented in a way that news media — and social media — cannot resist.
And of course being the good sheep you are you parrot your Dim Masters. Yes people do like me becoause I tell dimbulbs like you where to stick it. YOU told a poster to "eat a turd", yet you eat them daily asshole. An Estonian official? Damn you're getting desperate. Still no Biden people denying the authenticity. You lose. As usual. Going right back to Russia. Pathetic. My 3 year old has a better grip on reality than you.
I see, your Donald J(genius)Trump impersonations gives you a woody and tells your imagination I am a Democrat...You are getting colder...I was refering to the story not anything the Biden campaign has to say about it. It proves you wrong and the OP beaue yous guys opened yer big mouth and claimed "no one" has denied it, so I posted the very retort you can't defend so you attack me personally.
1d66d8d0fccbd5e0-.gif
Yes you are a Dim. Hey dumbfuck, nobody has denied the authenticity of the emails. IN fact, it has been confirmed that the meeting Joe denied actually DID take place idiot. Destroying your lie. You whining about being attacked? STFU. Then try the truth for once.

You're a Brit. We'll see how America decides. I disagree with you. You're not protecting my free speech if you censor me.
Social media companies would hardly exist without Section 230. How's the freedom of speech protected if very few people have a platform on which to express it? Far, far more peopled have gained ability to express themselves on social media platforms since the law was enacted. The success speaks for itself.

Although I was trying not to be personal, you're acting more paranoid and delusional.
How? They banned a story from a major and well regarded paper because it was an expose against Biden. If it were Don Jr. and Trump, zero chance it gets flagged. They banned the press secretary to the President. You cannot see the forest through the trees. Go and drink your tea and crumpets. I am not an expert on regulatory law but Congress believes they have a case. Maybe it will go to the Supreme Court...wonder which way they will be leaning....?
Go eat a turd...
Source says the Hunter Biden laptop controversy hints at a Russian disinformation operation
You can eat shit moron. Going to Russia? Pathetic. Not one person has denied the authenticity of that information. So fuck off and eat shit asshole.
I can see you attract people with yer magnetism and charm. Yet, the people that wrote the story are denying the story.

But no matter how the laptop, and whatever is on the hard drive, came to exist, the situation looks a lot like a classic Russian intelligence operation, according to an Estonian intelligence official with extensive experience in combating Russian spies. In a typical Russian disinformation operation, real documents are salted with forged or manipulated information and then presented in a way that news media — and social media — cannot resist.
And of course being the good sheep you are you parrot your Dim Masters. Yes people do like me becoause I tell dimbulbs like you where to stick it. YOU told a poster to "eat a turd", yet you eat them daily asshole. An Estonian official? Damn you're getting desperate. Still no Biden people denying the authenticity. You lose. As usual. Going right back to Russia. Pathetic. My 3 year old has a better grip on reality than you.
I see, your Donald J(genius)Trump impersonations gives you a woody and tells your imagination I am a Democrat...You are getting colder...I was refering to the story not anything the Biden campaign has to say about it. It proves you wrong and the OP beaue yous guys opened yer big mouth and claimed "no one" has denied it, so I posted the very retort you can't defend so you attack me personally.
1d66d8d0fccbd5e0-.gif
Yes you are a Dim. Hey dumbfuck, nobody has denied the authenticity of the emails. IN fact, it has been confirmed that the meeting Joe denied actually DID take place idiot. Destroying your lie. You whining about being attacked? STFU. Then try the truth for once.
Ah yes, the truth of nothing retorts yet again

Go eat a turd...

1d66d8d0fccbd5e0-.gif
Poor babh. The authenticity verified by multiple sources attached to those emails. So to quote you, go eat a turd loser.

Go eat a turd...

1d66d8d0fccbd5e0-.gif
Poor babh. The authenticity verified by multiple sources attached to those emails. So to quote you, go eat a turd loser.
Moonglow is the epitome of a pussy

What it an Issa? Is that Islamist for sissy boy?

Not when its one sided but overall there should not be censorship. If people don't like it they don't have to read it.
That's the thing about it...it's only CENSORSHIP when it's done by the goverment.

That's the definition of it.
You have a poor grasp of the english language.

Censorship is the suppression of speech, public communication, or other information, on the basis that such material is considered objectionable, harmful, sensitive, or "inconvenient."[2][3][4] Censorship can be conducted by governments,[5] private institutions, and other controlling bodies.

Not when its one sided but overall there should not be censorship. If people don't like it they don't have to read it.
That's the thing about it...it's only CENSORSHIP when it's done by the goverment.

Censorship is the suppression of speech, public communication, or other information, on the basis that such material is considered objectionable, harmful, sensitive, or "inconvenient."[2][3][4] Censorship can be conducted by governments,[5] private institutions, and other controlling bodies.

I disagree with censorship, too. This board has a tonne of it. However, it is a private board - as are Twitter and Facebook - and they have rules. Their platform, their rules. Pretty simple really.

I disagree with censorship, too. This board has a tonne of it. However, it is a private board - as are Twitter and Facebook - and they have rules. Their platform, their rules. Pretty simple really.
Yeah, but the government can make rules for them too. Pretty simple really.

Yeah, but the government can make rules for them too. Pretty simple really.
Would the Minister of Social Media be an elected role, or an appointed position?

We have regulations. Private or not. NYT is private too.

Do you speak English as a first language?

Well he has the right to censor. It is because he is the president.

So does social media. Thry should just ban him from all their platforms.

What it an Issa? Is that Islamist for sissy boy?
Issa is Jesus in arabic...and Muslims highly beleive in Jesus as prophet from God his mom was a virgin and he is the Messiah.
I bet you didnt know this.

Do you speak English as a first language?
Although it is my fourth language I'm fluent. I apologize if I slaughter it while responding. I usually type from my phone and I dont double check the typos....I promise to do better from now on :p

Forum List

Back