CBS News:Female cancer patient dropped from EMPLOYER BASED insurance due to Obamacare

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
San Diego, CA
And the hits just keep on comin'.

The five million Americans who got dropped from their private, individual insurance plans due to Obamacare making those plans illegal, is NOTHING compared to the number who will soon start getting dropped from their EMPLOYER base plans.

And those are already starting. Just in time for the holidays.

Ho ho ho.

----------------------------------------------

Obamacare: Female Cancer Patient Dropped from Employer-Based Health Plan - Guy Benson

Obamacare: Female Cancer Patient Dropped from Employer-Based Health Plan
Guy Benson | Nov 25, 2013

Here's another anecdote for the White House to dismiss, just in time for the holidays. Via the Weekly Standard, meet Debra Fishericks:

This segment, which aired on a CBS News affiliate in Virginia, is unsparingly brutal for the White House. Fishericks is (a) fighting kidney cancer, (b) loves her soon-to-be-canceled employer-based coverage, (c) can't find an affordable policy on Obamacare's exchange that allows her to keep her doctors, and (d) tearfully frets that the new regime will be so punitive and expensive that she won't have enough money to visit her beloved grandchild. A genuine parade of horribles.

Fishericks' experience shreds four core promises of Obamacare: She can't keep her plan, she can't keep her doctor, she can't afford the new options, and she falls beyond the administration's "five percent" deception. She's one of the millions who will lose their group coverage status over the next few years. The Chicago Tribune's editorial board notices that Obamacare's roster of losers seems to grow by the day:

Chicago Tribune said:
If President Barack Obama and Democratic leaders think the outcry against Obamacare is fierce now, watch if millions more Americans get blindsided with the news that they'll be forced into these dysfunctional government online marketplaces.

Some will face higher premiums or higher deductibles, and they'll be required to share private medical and financial information on a website with a questionable security firewall, opening them to fraudsters, hackers and cyberchaos...

The full brunt of Obamacare's impact on Americans is still gathering. Every law creates winners and losers, but with this law so far, the losers are piling up.

You guys are reporting every little thing about making the sausage but the problem is that everyone likes the sausage

This is basically a cherry picked and hack job that this paper is doing.

Conservatives won't follow up on this either..unless she dies or something.

Not one conservative gave a shit when Arizona governor Jan Brewer actually cut funding on approved procedures and wound up killing 2 people.

You guys are reporting every little thing about making the sausage but the problem is that everyone likes the sausage

Obama' approval rating has tanked over Obamacare... more people are being dropped than are signing on...

The ACA is an abysmal failure and it is overwhelmingly being rejected.

But hey, keep telling yourself sausage stories...

:lol:

And the hits just keep on comin'.

The five million Americans who got dropped from their private, individual insurance plans due to Obamacare making those plans illegal, is NOTHING compared to the number who will soon start getting dropped from their EMPLOYER base plans.

And those are already starting. Just in time for the holidays.

Ho ho ho.

----------------------------------------------

Obamacare: Female Cancer Patient Dropped from Employer-Based Health Plan - Guy Benson

Obamacare: Female Cancer Patient Dropped from Employer-Based Health Plan
Guy Benson | Nov 25, 2013

Here's another anecdote for the White House to dismiss, just in time for the holidays. Via the Weekly Standard, meet Debra Fishericks:

This segment, which aired on a CBS News affiliate in Virginia, is unsparingly brutal for the White House. Fishericks is (a) fighting kidney cancer, (b) loves her soon-to-be-canceled employer-based coverage, (c) can't find an affordable policy on Obamacare's exchange that allows her to keep her doctors, and (d) tearfully frets that the new regime will be so punitive and expensive that she won't have enough money to visit her beloved grandchild. A genuine parade of horribles.

Fishericks' experience shreds four core promises of Obamacare: She can't keep her plan, she can't keep her doctor, she can't afford the new options, and she falls beyond the administration's "five percent" deception. She's one of the millions who will lose their group coverage status over the next few years. The Chicago Tribune's editorial board notices that Obamacare's roster of losers seems to grow by the day:

Chicago Tribune said:
If President Barack Obama and Democratic leaders think the outcry against Obamacare is fierce now, watch if millions more Americans get blindsided with the news that they'll be forced into these dysfunctional government online marketplaces.

Some will face higher premiums or higher deductibles, and they'll be required to share private medical and financial information on a website with a questionable security firewall, opening them to fraudsters, hackers and cyberchaos...

The full brunt of Obamacare's impact on Americans is still gathering. Every law creates winners and losers, but with this law so far, the losers are piling up.

Stories like that are going to kill the Democrats, especially when they're broadcast by the lamestream media. Those kinds of stories are the way Democrats get these boondoggles passed in the first place.

So let the ungrateful bitch die, right?

I mean, seriously. That is what you're saying. "So what if a few people die and/or have their lives ruined or disrupted or destroyed. It's for the greater good."

Where does that reasoning end? At the gates of the gulag?

You think I'm kidding about dimocraps being scumbags? ALL of them. Top to bottom, inside-out, the long the tall the short the fat the skinny the females the shemales the ones with flaps to cover their pussies instead of having a dick?

I'm not. I'm serious as dogs copulating. They ARE the scum of the Earth

MoveOn.org: Why Do We Care About These People Losing Their Health Insurance Because of Obamacare?…

moveon-org-630x400-550x349.gif

“Screw them!” is apparently MoveOn.org’s new motto.

Via MoveOn.org: (Edge: I will NOT link to the scumbag website)

Why are we so fixated on 4 million insured people who may lose their current and mostly sub-standard health insurance policies and ignoring the fact that 48 million people who have never had health insurance will finally be able to buy health insurance?

The 4 million insured have had the ability to purchase insurance all along. Now, due to circumstances beyond their control, including the greed of insurance companies, they could potentially lose their current policy. But they still have the option to get another plan.

The 48 million people that have never had coverage would not be able to get any health insurance coverage if it were not for the Affordable Care Act. End of story!

Tell your lawmakers to stop putting politics ahead of the needs of the majority—that is not the way a democracy is supposed to work.

Click here to add your name to this petition, and then pass it along to your friends.

Thanks!

–Jim Frost

I mean, seriously. That is what you're saying. "So what if a few people die and/or have their lives ruined or disrupted or destroyed. It's for the greater good."

You think I'm kidding about dimocraps being scumbags? ALL of them. Top to bottom, inside-out, the long the tall the short the fat the skinny the females the shemales the ones with flaps to cover their pussies instead of having a dick?

MoveOn.org: Why Do We Care About These People Losing Their Health Insurance Because of Obamacare?…

Why are we so fixated on 4 million insured people who may lose their current and mostly sub-standard health insurance policies and ignoring the fact that 48 million people who have never had health insurance will finally be able to buy health insurance?

The 4 million insured have had the ability to purchase insurance all along. Now, due to circumstances beyond their control, including the greed of insurance companies, they could potentially lose their current policy. But they still have the option to get another plan.

The 48 million people that have never had coverage would not be able to get any health insurance coverage if it were not for the Affordable Care Act. End of story!

Tell your lawmakers to stop putting politics ahead of the needs of the majority—that is not the way a democracy is supposed to work.

Click here to add your name to this petition, and then pass it along to your friends.

Thanks!

–Jim Frost

If you want to make an omelet, you have to break a few eggs.

Is that the Obamacare motto?

Thanks!

–Jim Frost

That's right. Take a gander at my siggy. I have been royally castigated by Mr Clean on USMB for going to the doctor with a cold, something that would kill me with my medical problems.

Obama' approval rating has tanked over Obamacare... more people are being dropped than are signing on...

The ACA is an abysmal failure and it is overwhelmingly being rejected.

But hey, keep telling yourself sausage stories...

:lol:

Damn! I'm going to die laughing before this disease kills me if you keep this up!

Wow. I said it would take eleven months. It took less than that:

I smell desperation in the air.

The web site launch was a disaster. Much monkey dancing ensued.

The web site will be fixed. People who did not have insurance are getting insurance, and millions more will in the coming months.

Now the monkeys need to move the goalposts in a hurry.

I know! Let's parse the fuck out of the word "enrolled"!

Three months from now...

Oh, yeah? But how many have a hard copy of their policy? HUH?

Eleven months from now...

Oh yeah? But how many of them have actually USED that health insurance to find out if it really works? HUH?

Look, I found an anecdotal story of a cancer lady whose insurance didn't pay for their chemo! Death panels! Death panels!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back