Cat Stevens

1688163070311.png

They toss fags off of tall buildings....What's not to like? ;)

What they do with their own faggots is their business. But what they do with my faggots is my business.

They may be irredeemable butt-fucking, carpet-munching American faggots, but they're my American faggots.

And in my inebriated state, I will fight for their right to be irredeemable American faggots. At least until I sober up a little, and realize what faggots they are.

Does that even make sense? :alcoholic:

Last edited:
I'm a fan of Cat's music. His religious beliefs, not so much. The original "Father and Son' from the early 70's is probably my favorite song by him. Thanks for the posts.

Same thing with Cassius Clay. I didn't get that whole "Muhammad Ali" thing. That name sounded like something out of a Disney movie or something.

What they do with their own faggots is their business. But what they do with my faggots is my business.

They may be irredeemable butt-fucking, carpet-munching American faggots, but they're my American faggots.

And in my inebriated state, I will fight for their right to be irredeemable American faggots. At least until I sober up a little, and realize what faggots they are.

Does that even make sense? :alcoholic:
Makes perfect sense... hiccup.... :alcoholic:

Forum List

Back