Explosions were edited out of the 2002 HBO 9/11 documentary.

I will tell you one thing that was scrubbed from the internet and the media (yet it was reported)
YES! Muslims were heard applauding the 911 event. Dancing and shouting as well. In NJ, I do believe.
Look it happened around the world, and you are going to tell me you don't think it happened in the USA :laughing0301::laughing0301:

I will tell you one thing that was scrubbed from the internet and the media (yet it was reported)
YES! Muslims were heard applauding the 911 event. Dancing and shouting as well. In NJ, I do believe.
Look it happened around the world, and you are going to tell me you don't think it happened in the USA :laughing0301::laughing0301:

Never happened.

Iran , Russia, China and other "adversaries" of the US, including Iraq were fully prepared to help us defeat the terrorists responsible for 9/11......and we said no.

All around Washington DC the sound of cha ching was pretty loud. Especially now, $30 trillion later.

You'd first have to have a mind before I could attempt to change it.
:fu:
it happened around the world and you want me to believe it did not happen in NJ? I heard about it 0912.
NJ.

The only known on-air mention on ABC News related to celebrations of any kind in New Jersey came at 11:28 p.m. on Sept. 11, when former ABC News correspondent John Miller (now the NYPD deputy commissioner for counter-terrorism and intelligence) gave ABC News anchor Peter Jennings an update on reports of a van investigated for explosives.

Miller explained the van “was stopped after people reported seeing three men celebrating in Liberty Park, opposite the World Trade Center on the New Jersey side of the river, celebrating with joy after the explosion.” The three men reportedly seen celebrating were later stopped along with two others in the van, which was found by police not to carry any explosives.

Last edited:
Iran , Russia, China and other "adversaries" of the US, including Iraq were fully prepared to help us defeat the terrorists responsible for 9/11......and we said no.

All around Washington DC the sound of cha ching was pretty loud. Especially now, $30 trillion later.
go ahead and spill the beans. I know where this is going. I believe we are on the same page.

Forum List

Back