Unsealed Doc Reveals Biden FBI Authorized the Use of Deadly Force During Mar-a-Lago Raid – Armed Agents Prepared to Confront Trump

then you say the explanation by the Biden apologist seems reasonable
I stand by that

FBI search warrants probably do include standard authorizations to shoot anyone who resists

Thats not difficult to believe

ya all those pictures of the trump rally are fake. It's all just a aberition
the black guy saying joe needs to quit showering with his little girl,. Ya that, one was produced at EIB studions
I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about ... my post is based on legal actions being taken by the government and the private sector going after the gateway pundit... that all the articles they use have been altered to push their lies ... you bet they are ...now if you are trying to say what the pictures or video trump use isn't a lie ... then you would be wrong ... trumps videos are a lie... made up of many different sources ...

I stand by that

FBI search warrants probably do include standard authorizations to shoot anyone who resists

No warrant says the FBI can shoot someone for simply resisting a search.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?

I stand by that

it doesn't say that but I get it ...you are blind to what's being said and going on with the republican party ... if the dem Party turns into a maga party, I would be smart enough to dump the party... until it comes back at what I believe a dem is ... in your case your a republican through and through no matter what ... that's where you and I differ ...

“When necessary “

Had Trump security people threaten LEO they had the right to defend themselves

Standard raid engagement rules
So when LEO gets threatened they have a right to defend themselves??? You do realize that BLM and ANTIFA activists burn and loot cities when LEO gets threatened (SEE Michael Brown and Ferguson, MO).

What do you think the topic of this thread is?

The use of deadly force was authorized on the FBI search warrant

the warrant gives them a right to use deadly force with conditions .. Let's make this clear if they resist they are allowed to restrain them and use whatever force need to restrain them ...shooting them isn't what the warrant says they can do to restrain them ... they can only use deadly force if the person uses a gun then they have authorization to use deadly force ... this is what the document says ...

So when LEO gets threatened they have a right to defend themselves??? You do realize that BLM and ANTIFA activists burn and loot cities when LEO gets threatened (SEE Michael Brown and Ferguson, MO).
first of all, we aren't debating over BLM or Antifa activists burning down cities... I'm sure there's a post that is discussing those issues take them there ... this post is about the warrant used on Trump... can you stay on topic ...

finally, pardon my ignorance here I've seen the word LEO popping up and have no idea what it means ... please enlighten me so I better understand what you are saying here ...

Last edited:
first of all, we aren't debating over BLM or Antifa activists burning down cities... I'm sure there's a post that is discussing those issues take them there ... this post is about the warrant used on Trump... can you stay on topic ...
Fair enough…. I’m just pointing out that it is rare to see the Left justify the prospect of LEO defending themselves.

What do you think the topic of this thread is?

The use of deadly force was authorized on the FBI search warrant

Deadly force can be used to prevent someone from killing someone else or causing them great bodily harm or committing a forcible felony. Simply resisting a search does not give the FBI the authority to resort to lethal force.

Again I ask, since you didn't answer the first time -- what the fuck is wrong with you?

Fair enough…. I’m just pointing out that it is rare to see the Left justify the prospect of LEO defending themselves.
I'm sorry my ignorance is showing here ... I've seen the word LEO show up in the post ... I have no idea what it means ... can you enlighten me

finally, pardon my ignorance here I've seen the word LEO popping up and have no idea what it means ... please enlighten me so I better understand what you are saying here ...

LEO = law enforcement officer

Deadly force can be used to prevent someone from killing someone else or causing them great bodily harm or committing a forcible felony. Simply resisting a search does not give the FBI the authority to resort to lethal force.

Again I ask, since you didn't answer the first time -- what the fuck is wrong with you?
Does it not depend on the situation?

Remember Ruby Ridge?

Does it not depend on the situation?

Remember Ruby Ridge?

Where armed people shot at law enforcement. Yeah, had anyone at Mar-a-Raided shot at law enforcement, law enforcement was authorized to respond with lethal force.

Where armed people shot at law enforcement. Yeah, had anyone at Mar-a-Raided shot at law enforcement, law enforcement was authorized to respond with lethal force.
The FBI started shooting first

I stand by that

Are you sure that’s what it said? Did you read it?

Forum List

Back