Pick a song with a one line lyric you find just great.

I think you may be able to catch more from cat?
My neighbor is a animal shelter- 47 cats- oh she's fun !They're crawling all over here- living in my garage... deck- shed- we even had one bust the window out and go into our basement.
I sit here in my kitchen - and the window looks over the deck- 6 cats going up a step ladder- onto the roof. I have a ball-
I make faces at them and pop up and go BOO! and their eyes get as big as saucers- shocked.
a cat has never attacked me

so there's that

:)

I've had roosters and geese come at me and dogs, but never a cat. I love kittens

"I don't see myself coming back this way once the ones I love are gone, cause I've run out of reasons to come home."-Mason Ramsey

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly (a girl who just loves him)

I LOVE that ^^^^^

Well done young man.
I'll be watching his future.

"I could have missed the pain, but I'd of had to miss THE DANCE."

GB.

I LOVE that ^^^^^

Well done young man.
I'll be watching his future.
This Friday a new song from Mason named "Something That You Can Hold" is getting released and I can't wait! :) :) :)

God bless you and Mason always!!!

Holly (a girl who met him a month ago)

P.S. Go here for all of his awesome material.

i know- my neighbor had a killer Rooster. Laugh! He was bad. Had me skairt shitless!
yeh, I raised a metal pipe thingy at this rooster coming at me and that did not stop him, even after he was hit pretty hard.

Weird. Do demons possess animals? LOL (demons give people super human strength, I've heard, when they're possessed)

yeh, I raised a metal pipe thingy at this rooster coming at me and that did not stop him, even after he was hit pretty hard.

Weird. Do demons possess animals? LOL (demons give people super human strength, I've heard, when they're possessed)
I was justing tellin one of my friends- about another neighbors Rooster i met long ago.... He said he had to kill his rooster Roody? why?-
he said the Rooster was so obnoxious- he viciously attacked a little girl- I guess Roosters can BE that bad! can't control them.

I was justing tellin one of my friends- about another neighbors Rooster i met long ago.... He said he had to kill his rooster Roody? why?-
he said the Rooster was so obnoxious- he viciously attacked a little girl- I guess Roosters can BE that bad! can't control them.
wow, now I feel better. I thought there was maybe something the damn thing didn't like about me ..!

so did the guy eat the rooster? laugh..

wow, now I feel better. I thought there was maybe something the damn thing didn't like about me ..!

so did the guy eat the rooster? laugh..
They're like that- NOT YOU!
asked Bob- you eat him- he said no no!!!! he said to tell you- - He didn't eat him.. bad energy. LOL

Seeing you or seeing anything as much I do you
I take for granted that you're always there
I take for granted that you just don't care
Sometimes I can't help seeing all the way through
It's important to me
That you know you are free
'Cause I never want to make you change for me

When you reach the part where the heartaches come
The hero would be me
But heroes often fail
And you won't read that book again
Because the ending's just too hard to take

Greg

Traces of love long ago
that didn't work out right

Traces of hope
in the night
that she'll come back and dry
these traces of tears
from my eyes

A bigger smile couldn't be on my face when I hear Mason sing in the middle of this song, "I thought I wrote the Bible on pickup lines. Now I'm only picking up her tab." :) :) :)

God bless you and Mason always!!!

Holly (a girl who only loves him more every day)

There are many…

Two that come to mind that i thought were well written lyrics in song:

Restless Heart:

“For every heart you break, you pay a price”

Air supply:

“The beating of my heart is a drum and is lost and is looking for a rhythm like you”

I think those are some well written phrases. Given the context of the sings behind them.

And then one day you find ten years have got behind you

No one told you when to run

You missed the starting gun

Forum List

Back