One Of My Favorite Cover Bands: Leonid & Friends

ActionJackson

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 31, 2023
Utah
I'm not certain where this band is from. Russia? Ukraine? Somewhere in that area. Anyway, they're called Leonid & Friends. They do a lot of covers of Chicago, but I think they've expanded into Earth, Wind, and Fire as well.

Listen to this cover of Chicago's “Wishing You Were Here.” I'm especially impressed with their drummer. I'm also deeply in love with the female vocalist in this cover. She's a delight to behold. Total eye candy and a great voice to boot.

Yeah, she's beautiful. They do a great version of Feelin' Stronger Every Day

25 or 6 to 4 (Chicago cover)

This guitarist has NOTHING to be embarrassed about. As good, if not better than, the original.

I'm A Man (Chicago cover)

Can't say enough about the talent of their drummer. For an old fat dude, he's a master.

Last edited:
I'm not certain where this band is from. Russia? Ukraine? Somewhere in that area. Anyway, they're called Leonid & Friends. They do a lot of covers of Chicago, but I think they've expanded into Earth, Wind, and Fire as well.

Listen to this cover of Chicago's “Wishing You Were Here.” I'm especially impressed with their drummer. I'm also deeply in love with the female vocalist in this cover. She's a delight to behold. Total eye candy and a great voice to boot.

She's *almost* as h-h-h-h-hawt as skye....She likes the band too....Right? :wink_2:

They're coming to a TC 'burb in September....Going to get tix.
I doubt they'll ever come near southern Utah. Although Las Vegas is only a couple of hours away. If I hear that they'll be stopping there, then I'll get a ticket too.

Forum List

Back