Candace Owens says those other black people sure be murderous

Okay, I used to joke the reason why most people don't trust so-called Black Conservatives is because most of them are pathetic sellouts who make money telling racist white people what they want to hear.

Or "Those other negroes sure be shiftless, boss." Over the top, but it made the point.

And then Candace Owens comes along and prove me right.

Ms Owens, also downplaying the deaths of George Floyd and the acquittal of Kyle Rittenhouse as issues of racial injustice, alleged that “Black Americans are the most murderous group in America by rate”.

“Dumerica,” Rick Rosner, a man who has the world’s second highest IQ, added, before describing Ms Owens as “sleazy” and one of many “evil grifters preaching at couchbrains and gullibles”.

“What we’re seeing here is just evil. Pure evil,” Charles Johnson, an American blogger and former jazz guitarist added in a tweet. “I honestly don’t know how people like this sleep at night.”

The admonishment of the 32-year-old came after she told Mr Carlson that “the left can pull a racist narrative from thin air where it doesn’t exist. When it is actually in their face they try to avoid it”.
George Floyd was a habitual drug addicted, criminal, passing counterfeit money and definitely no loss to society, whereas Candace Owens is a woman of intelligence and integrity, something the left knows nothing about.

I don't recall asking for your opinion on who we should nominate.

And that worked out so well for you... Wrecked economy, losing both houses of Congress, two impeachments, making America the laughingstock of the world.... Some great judgement you showed there... but Trump hates the people you hate, so that makes it alright.

There are more whites in poverty than blacks.
There are more whites period. But even the poorest white person can be treated better by the cops than a middle class black person and you know it.

Plenty of people wanted those kids put away. That was the bad old days in NY.

That made it okay, then? He didn't just call to have them put away, he called for them to be EXECUTED (even though no one had actually, you know, died.) And even after they were exonerated, the guy doesn't have the decency to admit he made a mistake.

George Floyd was a habitual drug addicted, criminal, passing counterfeit money and definitely no loss to society, whereas Candace Owens is a woman of intelligence and integrity, something the left knows nothing about.

George Floyd was also a father and a guy trying to get his life together.

And for the record, if a cop strangled the life out of Ms Owens for nine minutes putting a knee to her neck, I'd be the first one to condemn that as well.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
He believes their convictions were wrongfully overturned. Someone raped that women, but she was white so you don't care.

Who's the racist here?

Yes, someone raped her...but not those five boys. But the cops coerced false confessions out of them, denied them lawyers.

Says you, and your opinion is worth less than snail snot. The guy confessed, but there were still holes in the story, and those guys weren't in the park helping old ladies across the steet.
No, they weren't... but they didn't rape that woman, that's what they were convicted of.

Hey they were black, I'm sure they were guilty of SOMETHING, right Marty.

Tell us again how you aren't racist, that shit never gets old. .

The city punted when they could have fought back.

The city had to show those complete video tapes where they clearly tricked these CHILDREN into confessing to crimes they didn't commit. That's why they folded.

• Thanks
Only an idiot believes that.
Gee; looks like you're a buffoon for dissing a Black Woman!!! Since only FBI stats support her I suppose she COULD be wrong and some pathetic twat who says he's a spokesman for Black People couldn't possibly be a dumb ignorant blowhard, could he; hmmmmmm; yes he could.

lmao

And that worked out so well for you... Wrecked economy, losing both houses of Congress, two impeachments, making America the laughingstock of the world.... Some great judgement you showed there... but Trump hates the people you hate, so that makes it alright.

There are more whites period. But even the poorest white person can be treated better by the cops than a middle class black person and you know it.

That made it okay, then? He didn't just call to have them put away, he called for them to be EXECUTED (even though no one had actually, you know, died.) And even after they were exonerated, the guy doesn't have the decency to admit he made a mistake.
Believe your lying buttlips now, Joe; NOBODY is laughing at Trump OR his achievements!!!!

The mockery is all Farter Bidens!!!!

Greg

Last edited:

And for the record, if a cop strangled the life out of Ms Owens for nine minutes putting a knee to her neck, I'd be the first one to condemn that as well.
At the time of the attempted arrest, Floyd was high on Fentanyl and Amphetamine and attempting to pass counterfeit bills, thus he "wasn't" getting his life back together.

Comrade Iosef is sad a pedo, a serial wife beater, and a career criminal were shot.

Incel Joe has never had a wife. At nearly sixty years of age, that's what makes him an incel. That and the bitter hatred that he has repeatedly openly expressed toward marriageable women as “whores who are just out to get half my shit”.

Can't really comment on the other specifics of your claim, but it is certainly clear that as far as his broad moral/ethical character [or lack thereof] you're very close to correct.

A meaningless hypothetical.

Unlike subhuman criminal pieced of shit George Floyd, Ms. Owens is an actual human being. No rational reason exists to suppose that she ever has or ever will engage in the sort of behavior that will lead to her finding herself fatally on the losing end of a fight with the police.

But it is very telling which these two you hold up as a martyr, and which one you condemn.

At nearly sixty years of age, that's what makes him an incel. That and the bitter hatred that he has repeatedly openly expressed toward marriageable women as “whores who are just out to get half my shit”.

Can't really comment on the other specifics of your claim, but it is certainly clear that as far as his broad moral/ethical character [or lack thereof] you're very close to correct.

The problem is you mistake "celibate" for "married".

I am not married.
I am not celibate....

The only thing you know for sure is I despise your cult, and point out it's lies, which is why I understand you are so butthurt...

Unlike subhuman criminal pieced of shit George Floyd, Ms. Owens is an actual human being. No rational reason exists to suppose that she ever has or ever will engage in the sort of behavior that will lead to her finding herself fatally on the losing end of a fight with the police.

Really? Frankly, we've seen a lot of cases where the cops have beat up on black people just because.

Hey, check out how the cops handled this very dangerous 15 year old girl in a bikini...

• Thanks
Only Dems prosecuted them and hide evidence.

Dems doing what Dems do to minorities....sad
Quit lying to yourself. A man just got released after spending 42 years in prison for a crime he didn't commit because of a democrat DA. In Oklahoma republicans were trying to execute a man who has people testifying that he was with them at the time of the crime. A republican governor still won't release him from prison.

A meaningless hypothetical.

But it is very telling which these two you hold up as a martyr, and which one you condemn.
Floyd was not fighting police when he was murdered.

If anyone is subhuman, it's Owens. She's black running around saying things that confirm what raacists want to believe about blacks and those things will get blacks killed. You worship this bitch because you're a racist.

If anyone is subhuman, it's Owens. She's black running around saying things that confirm what raacists want to believe about blacks and those things will get blacks killed. You worship this bitch because you're a racist.

A strong, educated black woman scares you. You hate her because you are racist.

Hey IM2

Blacks make up 12% of the population and commit 36% of violent crime.

So how is she wrong?

Forum List

Back