Would Candace Owens the politician be the one to revoke the timeless victim card from black folks?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
She is brutally unapologetically honest, 100% transparent and candid...she says what she means and means what she says, she never walks back her statements. My bet is; she will pull blacks from the Democrat plantation while many will kick and scream fighting her, hating her for it.
As of now, I see a Donald Trump Jr / Candace Owens ticket as an allstar winner if Donny Sr wins in November.

P.S.- All RACIST bigots would want to a see a black woman in the White House...right?

Candace is everything that is right and good. Yes, she wants to liberate her people from the handouts that they expect, and she scoffs at the fiction of rampant whitey racism.

Wish there were a whole lot more like her. She would get my vote, when applicable.

She is brutally unapologetically honest, 100% transparent and candid...she says what she means and means what she says, she never walks back her statements. My bet is; she will pull blacks from the Democrat plantation while many will kick and scream fighting her, hating her for it.
As of now, I see a Donald Trump Jr / Candace Owens ticket as an allstar winner if Donny Sr wins in November.

P.S.- All RACIST bigots would want to a see a black woman in the White House...right?

She had a fantastic show last night.

Candice is getting rich off you racists. Nobody black listens to her.

That’s not true...but why do blacks seem to denounce articulate, intelligent, successful blacks?
Why do so many hate the idea of their victim card being revoked?
Have they improved themselves over the last 50 years while on the Dem plantation?

That’s not true...but why do blacks seem to denounce articulate, intelligent, successful blacks?
Why do so many hate the idea of their victim card being revoked?
Have they improved themselves over the last 50 years while on the Dem plantation?
Yep. Thomas Sowell is disgusted by all this Lefty hate, and is deeply ashamed of this backwards slide from his people.

Forum List

Back