Candace Owens says those other black people sure be murderous

I don't give a damn. You were shown that .at best 004 percent of the American population participating in crime was black. In 2019 1.1 percent of the American population participating in crime was white. 2.7 times more whites participated in crime in 2019 than blacks..
im not going to rehash this with you because

1 you don’t understand (or act like you don’t) percentages.
2 The question wasn’t how many committed a crime in 2019
3 I wasn’t even discussing this with you and don’t want to because you‘re boring.

Yes, someone raped her...but not those five boys. But the cops coerced false confessions out of them, denied them lawyers.

No, they weren't... but they didn't rape that woman, that's what they were convicted of.

Hey they were black, I'm sure they were guilty of SOMETHING, right Marty.

Tell us again how you aren't racist, that shit never gets old. .

The city had to show those complete video tapes where they clearly tricked these CHILDREN into confessing to crimes they didn't commit. That's why they folded.

You weren't in central park in a group of teens to hand out candy.

I don't give a damn. You were shown that .at best 004 percent of the American population participating in crime was black. In 2019 1.1 percent of the American population participating in crime was white. 2.7 times more whites participated in crime in 2019 than blacks..
And the 2020 census put whites at 57.8% of the population, and you say they make up only 1.1% if those committing crime.

I guess the fact that we see them being released from prison everyday after being wrongly convicted.
How many is that really though? There were only 2300ish exonerations from 1989 to 2019 in the US. Even assuming they were all black guys and that’s only 10% of the number that it should be (which there’s no way thats real) it still isn’t a significant number comapared to those convicted.

Also we don’t see people being released from prison every day because they were falsely convicted.

Last edited:
How many is that really though? There’s only 2300ish exonerations a year in the US. Even assuming they are all black guys and that’s only half of the number that it should be it still isn’t a significant number comapared to those convicted.
How many of those wronglly convicted will even be exonerated?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
If anyone is subhuman, it's Owens. She's black running around saying things that confirm what raacists [sic] want to believe about blacks and those things will get blacks killed. You worship this bitch because you're a racist.

A runaway slave, in other words. A black person who dares to defy the will of the Democraps who consider themselves to be her rightful masters.

How many of those wronglly convicted will even be exonerated?

I dont know but even if that 2300 number is only 10% that’s only 23k over 30 years. And while I hate that even 2300 people were wrongly convicted even 23k people isn’t a significant percentage of the total number of convictions Over 30 years.

Tough to do when your side is propagating it.
That is not what's happening and you know it. Because you propagate racism daily as do the majority of republicans here.

That is not what's happening and you know it. Because you propagate racism daily as do the majority of republicans here.
Get a fucking grip, Asswipe.

YOU are the biggest racist on this board, and it isn't even close.

A runaway slave, in other words. A black person who dares to defy the will of the Democraps who consider themselves to be her rightful masters.
The fact IQ2 thinks ALL blacks have to think alike just proves how racist he is. He thinks blacks are incapable of thinking for themselves.

It is disgusting and pathetic.

Wrong. Rejecting what the facts show is not rejecting the will of democrats. Owens is not a runaway slave, she is a house slave. You republicans use these terms to describe black democrats then wonder why we call you racists, call blacks like Owens Auntie Thomasinas, and then remain democrats. Owens is a pathetic child looking for fame. Now shes famous but for the wrong reason. And if you guys get what you want, she'll be discarded.

Ask Omarosa.

I dont know but even if that 2300 number is only 10% that’s only 23k over 30 years. And while I hate that even 2300 people were wrongly convicted even 23k people isn’t a significant percentage of the total number of convictions Over 30 years.
The fact is that whites are more criminal and when you look at the felonies committed by people like Trump, Bannon, etc., who are still running around free, your argument about blacks is simply more racist bullshit.

Wrong. Rejecting what the facts show is not rejecting the will of democrats. Owens is not a runaway slave, she is a house slave. You republicans use these terms to describe black democrats then wonder why we call you racists, call blacks like Owens Auntie Thomasinas, and then remain democrats. Owens is a pathetic child looking for fame. Now shes famous but for the wrong reason. And if you guys get what you want, she'll be discarded.

Ask Omarosa.
More racist claptrap from the board racist.

The fact is that whites are more criminal and when you look at the felonies committed by people like Trump, Bannon, etc., who are still running around free, your argument about blacks is simply more racist bullshit.
Blacks make up 12% of the population, 36% of the violent crime.

Explain how Candace is wrong.

What argument do you think have I made about blacks exactly?

Ask Omarosa.
Blaylock, you are not qualified to disagree with me about this. You're a racist white person, what Owens does supports your beliefs so you see it as good. If you were a non racist white looking at what owens is doing your opinion would be credible.

What argument do you think have I made about blacks exactly?
You came with the 13 percent excuse.

And I understand math completly. A percentage represents a real number. When you compare that real number against the U.S. population using math instead of the lazy 13 percent excuse, you find that excuse to be disingenuous, or in fact, dishonest.

Blaylock, you are not qualified to disagree with me about this. You're a racist white person, what Owens does supports your beliefs so you see it as good. If you were a non racist white looking at what owens is doing your opinion would be credible.
More racist bullshit from the boards biggest racist.

Forum List

Back