Candace Owens says those other black people sure be murderous

Okay, I used to joke the reason why most people don't trust so-called Black Conservatives is because most of them are pathetic sellouts who make money telling racist white people what they want to hear.

Or "Those other negroes sure be shiftless, boss." Over the top, but it made the point.

And then Candace Owens comes along and prove me right.

Ms Owens, also downplaying the deaths of George Floyd and the acquittal of Kyle Rittenhouse as issues of racial injustice, alleged that “Black Americans are the most murderous group in America by rate”.

“Dumerica,” Rick Rosner, a man who has the world’s second highest IQ, added, before describing Ms Owens as “sleazy” and one of many “evil grifters preaching at couchbrains and gullibles”.

“What we’re seeing here is just evil. Pure evil,” Charles Johnson, an American blogger and former jazz guitarist added in a tweet. “I honestly don’t know how people like this sleep at night.”

The admonishment of the 32-year-old came after she told Mr Carlson that “the left can pull a racist narrative from thin air where it doesn’t exist. When it is actually in their face they try to avoid it”.
Candice be right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greg

Only trump wanted them executed and still wants them executed today.

He believes their convictions were wrongfully overturned. Someone raped that women, but she was white so you don't care.

Who's the racist here?

He believes their convictions were wrongfully overturned. Someone raped that women, but she was white so you don't care.

Who's the racist here?
You and trump. Because the guy who did it confessed to the crime which is why they were let go. The fact trump still thinks what he does, but defended Epstein who he knew was fycking little girls is proof of just how racist he is.

He was honored all that many times and he was writing paychecks for those athletes he was seen with.

All republicans have is denying racism while they practice it.

That's pathetic.
Hey IM2 do you have any comment on why you support the racist piece of shit in the White House? After all, he opposed bussing because he said he didn’t want his kids growing up in a RACIAL JUNGLE.

Any comment at all?

We don't see members of the KKK running for office in the democratic party.

Robert Byrd is dead so don't try that one.
The racist piece of shit Joe Biden said that Robert KKK Byrd was his mentor.

Why do you continue to support a racist POS like Biden?

I thought the APA was these guys...
1638760799729.jpeg

You and trump. Because the guy who did it confessed to the crime which is why they were let go. The fact trump still thinks what he does, but defended Epstein who he knew was fycking little girls is proof of just how racist he is.

Says you, and your opinion is worth less than snail snot. The guy confessed, but there were still holes in the story, and those guys weren't in the park helping old ladies across the steet.

And Dems have far more to worry about the Epstein than Trump.

Says you, and your opinion is worth less than snail snot. The guy confessed, but there were still holes in the story, and those guys weren't in the park helping old ladies across the steet.

And Dems have far more to worry about the Epstein than Trump.

My opinion is right. The courts found the evidence to be exact. There were no holes. Those guys were in thepark like eveybody else was inthe park except for the confessed rapit. As for your last sentence, trump has plenty to worry about.

My opinion is right. The courts found the evidence to be exact. There were no holes. Those guys were in thepark like eveybody else was inthe park except for the confessed rapit. As for your last sentence, trump has plenty to worry about.

The city punted when they could have fought back.

We don't see members of the KKK running for office in the democratic party.

Robert Byrd is dead so don't try that one.
You may not have open KKK members, but most white Democrats believe you're not smart enough to succeed on your own. That's you're too dumb to get an ID card or get online.

And damned if you don't agree with them.

Forum List

Back