What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Candace Owens Says Juneteenth Gives Black People 'Perpetual Victim Mentality'

Tommy Tainant

Gold Member
Reaction score
Sometimes, I just feel sorry for Candace Owens

What she has to do for her Conservative masters
I feel sorry for you dumb shitheads. Juneteenth means nothing. The slaves were free long before juneteenth. It took the soldiers of a Republican President to bring the news. Juneteenth didn't free any slaves. Idiots.
You know they really didn’t sign the Declaration of Independence on July 4th don’t you?

Are you going to stop celebrating now?
July 4th is the day the declaration of independence was law. Did slavery become illegal on Juneteenth? You really shouldn't spar with me. You're not equipped.

It's sad to see so many butthurt racists mad because there is a federal holiday celebrating the end of slavery. You see idiot, slavery had not officially ended since the blacks in Texas were still slaves. So this date is proper and there is really nothing you can do about it.
Juneteenth wasn't the end of slavery, you dumb ass jigaboo. Slavery ended months before, but the slaves Democrat masters were keeping them ignorant, just like they keep you ignorant today.
Would you prefer to see the date changed ?

IM2

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I feel sorry for you dumb shitheads. Juneteenth means nothing. The slaves were free long before juneteenth. It took the soldiers of a Republican President to bring the news. Juneteenth didn't free any slaves. Idiots.
You know they really didn’t sign the Declaration of Independence on July 4th don’t you?

July 4th is the day the declaration of independence was law. Did slavery become illegal on Juneteenth? You really shouldn't spar with me. You're not equipped.

It's sad to see so many butthurt racists mad because there is a federal holiday celebrating the end of slavery. You see idiot, slavery had not officially ended since the blacks in Texas were still slaves. So this date is proper and there is really nothing you can do about it.
Juneteenth wasn't the end of slavery, you dumb ass jigaboo. Slavery ended months before, but the slaves Democrat masters were keeping them ignorant, just like they keep you ignorant today.
He's just crying because juneteenth is a national holiday.

IM2

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Cracker, if slaves still existed in Texas, then slavery was not over. Understand?

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Conservative political pundit Candace Owens said she won't be celebrating the new federal holiday of Juneteenth, suggesting that the move to commemorate the end of slavery in the U.S. is just the Democrats trying to "repackage segregation."

In a series of tweets posted after President Joe Biden signed the bill officially making June 19 a national holiday, Owens said she will only be celebrating Independence Day on July 4 instead of the date on which the last slaves were told they were free in 1865.

Owens also suggested the holiday will train Black people to see themselves as "being separate from America" and that the move to recognize the June 19 holiday only came about because the Left started "making up random celebrations" after Donald Trump got permanently banned from Twitter.

"Juneteenth is soooo lame. Democrats really need to stop trying to repackage segregation. I'll be celebrating July 4th and July 4th only. I'm American," Owens tweeted.

"It took all of 2 years for Democrats to train black Americans to worship criminals like George Floyd, beg for violence on the streets via 'defund the police' and to celebrate segregation in the form of 'black Independence Day'. I just cannot comprehend the rampant stupidity," Owens added.

**SNIP**

America doesn't discriminate against people based on skin. Black Americans are just focused on meaninglessness like 'Juneteenth.'

"Twitter is literally so boring without Trump. It's just demented leftists making up random celebrations and trends like, HAPPY TRANSGENDER GYMNAST AWARENESS MONTH!"

(Excerpt) Read more at newsweek.com ...

What about Latinos? Can they have Cinco de Maya? I know a certain BEER COMPANY that would sponsor it!
She's an idiot.

Tommy Tainant

Gold Member
Reaction score

He's just crying because juneteenth is a national holiday.
Weird. Whitey gets a day off as well.

BS Filter

Platinum Member
Reaction score
You really shouldn't spare with me. You're not equipped.

Isn’t the word “spar”?
Spell check mistake.
Sure lightweight
Here's a history lesson for you.
So

It ain’t over till it’s over
It was over for you a long time ago. Stupid shit.

More reason why we need to celebrate Juneteenth
Your ignorance knows no bounds.

BS Filter

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Cracker, if slaves still existed in Texas, then slavery was not over. Understand?
Only in their ignorant minds because their Democrat masters didn't acknowledge it. Stupid lawn jockey.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List