Candace Owens says those other black people sure be murderous

Quit lying to yourself. A man just got released after spending 42 years in prison for a crime he didn't commit because of a democrat DA. In Oklahoma republicans were trying to execute a man who has people testifying that he was with them at the time of the crime. A republican governor still won't release him from prison.
what am i lying about? it was a dem DA they prosecuted those kids, and hide evidence

i am not sure what case you are talking about in OK.

Out of that 12% how many black folks do you think are actually committing crime
it was estimated that 1/3 of black males had a felony conviction on their record In 2010.
Your estimation is wrong and this is not 2010. Secondly we are seeing that there have been a lot of wronful convictions.

In 2019, 1.8 million blacks got arrested. Thats .004 percent of the population. If every one of them were found guilty of a crime, that's .004 percent of the population. So it's time to stop quoting percentages because percentages have numbers attached to them that tell the real story.

what am i lying about? it was a dem DA they prosecuted those kids, and hide evidence

i am not sure what case you are talking about in OK.

Your lie is about democrats in general.

Your estimation is wrong and this is not 2010. Secondly we are seeing that there have been a lot of wronful convictions.

In 2019, 1.8 million blacks got arrested. Thats .004 percent of the population. If every one of them were found guilty of a crime, that's .004 percent of the population. So it's time to stop quoting percentages because percentages have numbers attached to them that tell the real story.
Not my estimation.

Not my estimation.

I don't give a damn. You were shown that .at best 004 percent of the American population participating in crime was black. In 2019 1.1 percent of the American population participating in crime was white. 2.7 times more whites participated in crime in 2019 than blacks..

And that worked out so well for you... Wrecked economy, losing both houses of Congress, two impeachments, making America the laughingstock of the world.... Some great judgement you showed there... but Trump hates the people you hate, so that makes it alright.

There are more whites period. But even the poorest white person can be treated better by the cops than a middle class black person and you know it.

That made it okay, then? He didn't just call to have them put away, he called for them to be EXECUTED (even though no one had actually, you know, died.) And even after they were exonerated, the guy doesn't have the decency to admit he made a mistake.

After a fair trial, nothing wrong with calling for execution to be a penalty for rape, as long as the people vote for it to be so.

And more people than him think the exonerations were bullshit.

Forum List

Back