Trans swimmer is dominating every event

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ

Womens sports are destroyed forever

Maybe we can have men playing in female tennis soon
“Only half a second off the NCAA A cut, it is the second-fastest women’s 200 free time in the nation so far this season, and it would have scored in the A final at 2021 NCAA Championships.”
from your article.

Was the No. 1 fastest also a tranny???

by DAVID RIEDER
26 November 2021, 12:13pm
Siobhan Haughey Swims Second-Fastest Time Ever in Women’s 200 Freestyle

Through her first six appearances in the 200 freestyle this ISL season, Siobhan Haughey was undefeated, and the fifth playoff match was no different as she dominated the field and won by 3.71 seconds. This time, Haughey was under world-record pace at the 100 and 150-meter splits, and she ended up recording the second-fastest time in history in the event.
is she a tranny as well.

Muhammed
You know medical school is super expensive.
You smash and grab then you fence it .
It all makes 100 percent sense now

“Only half a second off the NCAA A cut, it is the second-fastest women’s 200 free time in the nation so far this season, and it would have scored in the A final at 2021 NCAA Championships.”
from your article.

No. What’s your point?

Muhammed
Way easier to just have her steal a truck ,then smash through a super high end jewelry store ,and load all the merchandise And then sell it on eBay

Muhammed
You know medical school is super expensive.
You smash and grab then you fence it .
It all makes 100 percent sense now
Data sources: Four databases (BioMed Central, PubMed, Scopus and Web of Science) were searched in April 2020 for papers from 1999 to 2020.

Eligibility criteria for selecting studies: Eligible studies were those that measured at least one of the variables of interest, included transwomen and were written in English.

Results: Twenty-four studies were identified and reviewed. Transwomen experienced significant decreases in all parameters measured, with different time courses noted. After 4 months of hormone therapy, transwomen have Hgb/HCT levels equivalent to those of cisgender women. After 12 months of hormone therapy, significant decreases in measures of strength, LBM and muscle area are observed. The effects of longer duration therapy (36 months) in eliciting further decrements in these measures are unclear due to paucity of data. Notwithstanding, values for strength, LBM and muscle area in transwomen remain above those of cisgender women, even after 36 months of hormone therapy.

Last edited:
Been there, done that. Google Renee Richards
I have:
Despite all this, Richards has expressed ambivalence about her legacy. She continues to take pride in being “the first one who stood up for the rights of transsexuals.” But she also mused, “Maybe in the last analysis, maybe not even I should have been allowed to play on the women’s tour. Maybe I should have knuckled under and said, ‘That’s one thing I can’t have as my newfound right in being a woman.’ I think transsexuals have every right to play, but maybe not at the professional level, because it’s not a level playing field.” She opposes the International Olympic Committee’s ruling in 2004 that transgender people can compete after they’ve had surgery and two years of hormonal therapy.

The science of distinguishing men from women in sports remains unsettled. And Richards has come to believe that her past as a man did provide her advantages over competitors. “Having lived for the past 30 years, I know if I’d had surgery at the age of 22, and then at 24 went on the tour, no genetic woman in the world would have been able to come close to me. And so I’ve reconsidered my opinion.” She adds, “There is one thing that a transsexual woman unfortunately cannot expect to be allowed to do, and that is to play professional sports in her chosen field. She can get married, live as woman, do all of those other things, and no one should ever be allowed to take them away from her. But this limitation—that’s just life. I know because I lived it.”

No. What’s your point?

He is trying to say since there was once ONE woman that was able to beat his time, that the idea that he has an advantage is not true.

Even though, he is thus faster than ALL the other women, since he is not faster than ALL the women, it does not matter.

This is what passes for "logic" with liberals.

I have:
Despite all this, Richards has expressed ambivalence about her legacy. She continues to take pride in being “the first one who stood up for the rights of transsexuals.” But she also mused, “Maybe in the last analysis, maybe not even I should have been allowed to play on the women’s tour. Maybe I should have knuckled under and said, ‘That’s one thing I can’t have as my newfound right in being a woman.’ I think transsexuals have every right to play, but maybe not at the professional level, because it’s not a level playing field.” She opposes the International Olympic Committee’s ruling in 2004 that transgender people can compete after they’ve had surgery and two years of hormonal therapy.

The science of distinguishing men from women in sports remains unsettled. And Richards has come to believe that her past as a man did provide her advantages over competitors. “Having lived for the past 30 years, I know if I’d had surgery at the age of 22, and then at 24 went on the tour, no genetic woman in the world would have been able to come close to me. And so I’ve reconsidered my opinion.” She adds, “There is one thing that a transsexual woman unfortunately cannot expect to be allowed to do, and that is to play professional sports in her chosen field. She can get married, live as woman, do all of those other things, and no one should ever be allowed to take them away from her. But this limitation—that’s just life. I know because I lived it.”
If you are born as a male you shouldn’t be allow to compete against females but you will disagree because anyone you believe is on the right must be wrong.

So I will say that trans should be allow to compete so you will disagree and then show retarded you are…

If you are born as a male you shouldn’t be allow to compete against females but you will disagree because anyone you believe is on the right must be wrong.

So I will say that trans should be allow to compete so you will disagree and then show retarded you are…
from your article.

I go by this art: How does hormone transition in transgender women change body composition, muscle strength and haemoglobin? Systematic review with a focus on the implications for sport participation - PubMed

1638360022944.png

Forum List

Back