Candace Owens 2024 - YOU'RE A RACIST IF YOU DON'T VOTE FOR HER

Again, would Republicans voting for a black candidate not be a good start?
We already saw the damage done to America by Obama.
The damage from Obama is ongoing. It has not stopped. The MSM and politicians still push his divisive rhetoric. Obama still makes regular people into haters for an elusive greater good that is a lie and that simply does not exist. There is no instant answer for racism, and racism does not exist at the levels the MSM and now the FBI tell you. Common sense should tell anyone that.

Now change my mind.

Candace Owens has declared that she will be running for President in 2024. She would be the first true African-American President in this country.

Barack Obama, you say? Nope. His mother was white, thereby disqualifying him from being "black." He's a halfbreed and a mulatto. Kamala Harris, you say? Surely you jest. Not even remotely close and besides, her ancestors practiced slavery.

Candace Owens had both a black father and a black mother, which would mean that she would be the first true 100% African-American President this country has ever had. She is also married to a white man, which should more than satisfy you liberal's love for diversity.

You liberals do love diversity, don't you?

"Who is Candace Owens: United States author, commentator, activist Candace Owens recently tweeted that she plans on running in the 2024 presidential race. Owens who has always been an unpredictable ally of the Republicans tweeted on Saturday, “I love America. Thinking about running for President.”

Future Madam President? Get To Know Candace Owens

I love Candace.
Candace Owens for President 2024

Come on now, don't be a racist. Everybody hates racists.

The damage from Obama is ongoing. It has not stopped. The MSM and politicians still push his divisive rhetoric. Obama still makes regular people into haters for an elusive greater good that is a lie and that simply does not exist. There is no instant answer for racism, and racism does not exist at the levels the MSM and now the FBI tell you. Common sense should tell anyone that.
There was no damage done by Obama. And for whites to think that there is an acceptable level of racism is lunacy. Whites who don't face racism really need to stop this shit.

There was no damage done by Obama. And for whites to think that there is an acceptable level of racism is lunacy. Whites who don't face racism really need to stop this shit.
Liar.

Now change my mind.

Candace Owens has declared that she will be running for President in 2024. She would be the first true African-American President in this country.

Barack Obama, you say? Nope. His mother was white, thereby disqualifying him from being "black." He's a halfbreed and a mulatto. Kamala Harris, you say? Surely you jest. Not even remotely close and besides, her ancestors practiced slavery.

Candace Owens had both a black father and a black mother, which would mean that she would be the first true 100% African-American President this country has ever had. She is also married to a white man, which should more than satisfy you liberal's love for diversity.

"Who is Candace Owens: United States author, commentator, activist Candace Owens recently tweeted that she plans on running in the 2024 presidential race. Owens who has always been an unpredictable ally of the Republicans tweeted on Saturday, “I love America. Thinking about running for President.”

You might get a warm inner glow about her running but racism is alive and well. She will never be president for the republicans. She's too black.

Now change my mind.

You might get a warm inner glow about her running but racism is alive and well. She will never be president for the republicans. She's too black.
She’s too young right now. In time it could be a better fit.
Democrats are bigots.

She has no political experience. She seems intelligent enough, but she has some stunningly unrealistic ideas. I wouldn't vote for her.

Candace Owens is an opportunist, who pursues whatever political path is monetarily beneficial to her.

She has no political experience. She seems intelligent enough, but she has some stunningly unrealistic ideas. I wouldn't vote for her.

Candace Owens is an opportunist, who pursues whatever political path is monetarily beneficial to her.
Did Don Lemon tell you that or Rachel madcow?
Neither did. Try using Google, and you may learn something.
I rely on Candace Owens’ own words. She’s authentic. She says things most white democrats don’t understand.

I rely on Candace Owens’ own words. She’s authentic. She says things most white democrats don’t understand.
I cannot speak to what "white democrats understand", however, from a devils advocate point of view, being an aspiring politician, she also says things that some people WANT to hear, like all politicians do.

Her "authenticity" will be proven if and when she is elected to a public office.

From a devils advocate point of view, being an aspiring politician, she also says things that some people WANT to hear, like all politicians do.

Her "authenticity" will be proven if and when she is elected to a public office.
But she says things about race that only those in the ‘hood could know.
I live in the ‘hood and everything she says resonates in a way that only someone with that perspective could say.
That said, I don’t want her running for president. She needs to start at a legislative level. She and MTG could create an actual American Squad to counter the anti-American Squad (talib, Pressley, Omar and Another Obnoxious Commie) who I call the ‘Squat’ or the ‘Four Whores of the Apocalypse’.

Now change my mind.

I could care less about folks genetic lineage as I look for many qualities in a candidate. Candace definitely has qualities that I admire(too many to list here). Candace needs to get a competent team behind her & hit the podium trail for sure!!!

From a devils advocate point of view, being an aspiring politician, she also says things that some people WANT to hear, like all politicians do.

I live in the ‘hood and everything she says resonates in a way that only someone with that perspective could say.
That said, I don’t want her running for president. She needs to start at a legislative level. She and MTG could create an actual American Squad to counter the anti-American Squad (talib, Pressley, Omar and Another Obnoxious Commie) who I call the ‘Squat’ or the ‘Four Whores of the Apocalypse’.

I grew up in a "hood".
I have not heard her make any statements about race that are profound and have not been said before.

I lived in, and grew up in a "hood".
I have not heard her make any statements about race that are profound and have not been said before.
You mean how black demagogues perpetuate the myth that blacks are oppressed and whitie is to blame? If you lived in the ‘hood, you’d know that that entire self-segregating culture thrives on that premise.

You mean how black demagogues perpetuate the myth that blacks are oppressed and whitie is to blame? If you lived in the ‘hood, you’d know that that entire self-segregating culture thrives on that premise.
I don't know what "hood" that you claim to reside in, however, the one that I lived in was prior to the Civil Rights Act being passed, and during that era, I saw oppression and discrimination that had a negative generational effect on many.

There was nothing "mythical" about it.

That aside, if Candace Owens appeals to you, that's your business and no one elses.

I don't know what "hood" that you claim to reside in, however, the one that I lived in was prior to the Civil Rights Act being passed, and during that era, I saw oppression and discrimination that had a negative generational effect on many.

There was nothing "mythical" about it.

That aside, if Candace Owens appeals to you, that's your business and no one elses.
That was 60 years ago! That was an actual legitimate grievance.
This current problem began after that. The grievance industry has evolved post-civil rights.
The NAACP, CBC, UNCF, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and Johnny-come-lately’s BET and BLM demagogues learned from the Negro Leagues that integration is bad for business.

Forum List

Back