Candace Owens 2024 - YOU'RE A RACIST IF YOU DON'T VOTE FOR HER

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Now change my mind.

Candace Owens has declared that she will be running for President in 2024. She would be the first true African-American President in this country.

Barack Obama, you say? Nope. His mother was white, thereby disqualifying him from being "black." He's a halfbreed and a mulatto. Kamala Harris, you say? Surely you jest. Not even remotely close and besides, her ancestors practiced slavery.

Candace Owens had both a black father and a black mother, which would mean that she would be the first true 100% African-American President this country has ever had. She is also married to a white man, which should more than satisfy you liberal's love for diversity.

You liberals do love diversity, don't you?

"Who is Candace Owens: United States author, commentator, activist Candace Owens recently tweeted that she plans on running in the 2024 presidential race. Owens who has always been an unpredictable ally of the Republicans tweeted on Saturday, “I love America. Thinking about running for President.”

Future Madam President? Get To Know Candace Owens

Candace Owens for President 2024

Come on now, don't be a racist. Everybody hates racists.

Now change my mind.

Candace Owens has declared that she will be running for President in 2024. She would be the first true African-American President in this country.

Barack Obama, you say? Nope. His mother was white, thereby disqualifying him from being "black." He's a halfbreed and a mulatto. Kamala Harris, you say? Surely you jest. Not even remotely close and besides, her ancestors practiced slavery.

Candace Owens had both a black father and a black mother, which would mean that she would be the first true 100% African-American President this country has ever had. She is also married to a white man, which should more than satisfy you liberal's love for diversity.

"Who is Candace Owens: United States author, commentator, activist Candace Owens recently tweeted that she plans on running in the 2024 presidential race. Owens who has always been an unpredictable ally of the Republicans tweeted on Saturday, “I love America. Thinking about running for President.”

Look for white Democrats to openly use terms like "porch n----r" and "Aunt Jemima" in reference to Owens.

That's no surprise, they're racist. They wouldn't even vote for the first truly-black American President.

Now change my mind.

Sure.

Your side's constant race-baiting backfired on you spectacularly in 2020. Thus, you should probably stop using it as a staple tactic.

Convinced?

Oh, that's right. It's all you have. Sucks to be you, part of a fascist party that can't even put together a platform.

STFU racist bigot Nazi.

Now change my mind.

She became a trumper. Enough said. Unfit for national office.

Now change my mind.

Damn you people gullible and just plain stupid.
Let me get you the formula:
Be kinda hot. At least in "conservative" land "kinda hot"
Puke whatever "conservative" nonsense is popular that day.
When you get called for the crap you spew accuse them of attacking you because you're a woman.
Then just sit back and reel in those "conservative" bucks.

You people are just the kings of catfish victims.

Now change my mind.

Damn you people gullible and just plain stupid.
Let me get you the formula:
Be kinda hot. At least in "conservative" land "kinda hot"
Puke whatever "conservative" nonsense is popular that day.
When you get called for the crap you spew accuse them of attacking you because you're a woman.
Then just sit back and reel in those "conservative" bucks.

You people are just the kings of catfish victims.

Your racism is showing.

Now change my mind.

Sure.

Your side's constant race-baiting backfired on you spectacularly in 2020. Thus, you should probably stop using it as a staple tactic.

Convinced?

Oh, that's right. It's all you have. Sucks to be you, part of a fascist party that can't even put together a platform.

What race baiting?

Now change my mind.

“She would be the first true African-American President in this country.”

Wrong.

Conservatives are as ignorant as they are racist.

Owens is unfit to hold office; the last thing America needs is a rightwing ideologue as president.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Now change my mind.

Candace Owens won't get out of the primary. You like her because she's a sellout. Kamala Harris would kill her.Barack Obama was the first black president. Candice Owens is a joke.

Look for white Democrats to openly use terms like "porch n----r" and "Aunt Jemima" in reference to Owens.
No, we black folks will be the ones doing that. Candace Owens is an Auntie, which is a female Uncle Tom. That's why you racists think she's so great.

I think she could do even better starting as President Trump's running mate. The fraud Kamala will be shaking. Candace Owens has plenty of time running for president, though.

I think she could do even better starting as President Trump's running mate. The fraud Kamala will be shaking. Candace Owens has plenty of time running for president, though.
Kamala Harris will eat Owens for lunch, then shit her out in the same debate. Owens is a dumb ass, but she denigrates blacks like a good lawn jockey so you guys tell her she's intelligent.

Forum List

Back