Candace Owens 2024 - YOU'RE A RACIST IF YOU DON'T VOTE FOR HER

Now change my mind.

Sure.

Your side's constant race-baiting backfired on you spectacularly in 2020. Thus, you should probably stop using it as a staple tactic.

Convinced?

Oh, that's right. It's all you have. Sucks to be you, part of a fascist party that can't even put together a platform.
There you go again with fascist bullshit. Provide some examples. You have been asked multiple times.

Now change my mind.

Sure.

Your side's constant race-baiting backfired on you spectacularly in 2020. Thus, you should probably stop using it as a staple tactic.

Convinced?

Oh, that's right. It's all you have. Sucks to be you, part of a fascist party that can't even put together a platform.
If you’re left and democrat you are by extension at the very least a racist.
Your accusations of labeling anti-democrats as racist is straw man bullshit.
You are a pro-segregationist.

Now change my mind.

Candace Owens has declared that she will be running for President in 2024. She would be the first true African-American President in this country.

Barack Obama, you say? Nope. His mother was white, thereby disqualifying him from being "black." He's a halfbreed and a mulatto. Kamala Harris, you say? Surely you jest. Not even remotely close and besides, her ancestors practiced slavery.

Candace Owens had both a black father and a black mother, which would mean that she would be the first true 100% African-American President this country has ever had. She is also married to a white man, which should more than satisfy you liberal's love for diversity.

You liberals do love diversity, don't you?

"Who is Candace Owens: United States author, commentator, activist Candace Owens recently tweeted that she plans on running in the 2024 presidential race. Owens who has always been an unpredictable ally of the Republicans tweeted on Saturday, “I love America. Thinking about running for President.”

Future Madam President? Get To Know Candace Owens

Candace Owens for President 2024

Come on now, don't be a racist. Everybody hates racists.
Not only is Obama not black since his father was an African national from a country that bore no slaves, he actually owes double in reparations because Kenya’s only involvement in slave trade were as sellers.

I think she could do even better starting as President Trump's running mate. The fraud Kamala will be shaking. Candace Owens has plenty of time running for president, though.
Kamala Harris will eat Owens for lunch, then shit her out in the same debate. Owens is a dumb ass, but she denigrates blacks like a good lawn jockey so you guys tell her she's intelligent.

You know nothing intellectually possible what Candace Owens can prove. Nor know anything about how gifted a speaker she is. Just another Trump Hater who blindly voted for the Corrupt joe... Although, I do love it how you get really insecure about the idea of her taking on the fraud Kamala, if she were to be President Trump's running mate.
I do know and that's why I say what I do. The only reason those like you support her is because she is black and she valudates your racist beliefs. She is an idiot who quit college and was a trump hating democrat who was not making any money, nor was known by anyone until she decided to switch up and now you suckers are paying her big money. She has no policy ideas and up against a skilled prosecutor and politician like Harris, she'll get eaten alive. When Owens starts off on her black victimhood schtick, a person like Harris will bring up her racial discrimination settlement and make her explain herself and that's where her end begins. You really don't know anything about Owens.
But we do know quite a bit about Kamala. We know that she jump started her career by crawling into bed with Mrs. Brown's husband and hasn't looked back since. We know that she told us she believed Biden was guilty of sexual assault and then partnered with him. We know that she tried to deny Brett Kavanaugh any due process rights because supporting the left's agenda trumped the 4th amendment in her opinion. We know that she prosecuted hundreds for marijuana use and then went on a talk show and laughed about her use of it. Kamala is the very essence of a dirty cop.
Now change my mind.

Candace Owens has declared that she will be running for President in 2024. She would be the first true African-American President in this country.

Barack Obama, you say? Nope. His mother was white, thereby disqualifying him from being "black." He's a halfbreed and a mulatto. Kamala Harris, you say? Surely you jest. Not even remotely close and besides, her ancestors practiced slavery.

Candace Owens had both a black father and a black mother, which would mean that she would be the first true 100% African-American President this country has ever had. She is also married to a white man, which should more than satisfy you liberal's love for diversity.

"Who is Candace Owens: United States author, commentator, activist Candace Owens recently tweeted that she plans on running in the 2024 presidential race. Owens who has always been an unpredictable ally of the Republicans tweeted on Saturday, “I love America. Thinking about running for President.”

Why didn't you dic suckers nominate Ben Carson then...
Why didn't you nominate booker or harris as the potus nominee?
Democrats don't have to do that since democrats nominated and fought to elect Barack Obama for 2 terms.
So if Republicans nominate and support a black person for two terms, then they're in the clear?
That would be stupid huh??

About as stupid as believing not voting for Candace Owens makes you racist......
No, the previous poster asked why repubs didn't nominate cain, I mentioned booker and harris, IM2 posted that since they had elected Obama twice that that makes it ok that they didn't support a black nominee in 2020. So, I just asked, if republican support a black nominee for 2 terms, that means they won't be accused of racism if they don't support a black nominee?

The republiKKKan party must change it's policies and rid itself of the extremists in leadership.
So, nominating a black person to the presidency for 2 terms would be at least a start in the right direction, correct?
What would be her policy platform?? Trump had no policy platform in 2020......do you think Candace can just run a similar no-policy campaign in 2024 and get a winning majority??

The fact conservatives fail so miserably at this issue is because they never talk about policies.......

Aside from being a troll on social media -- what would be Candace's policy goals on healthcare for example?
That wasn't my question. I'm not regarding platform, I'm asking, would the Republicans voting for a black person for 2 terms be good enough, as IM2 suggested, to excuse them from future nominations of black people?

Why are you trying to change the subject? I'm not asking about qualifications.

You know that it's going to take much much more than republicans voting for a black person twice. For example, a democrat signed the voting and civil rights act. This is why blacks remain democrats. Now if a republican president and congress voted for and enacted reparations, perhaps then you would see a shift. But a snowballs got a better chance staying frozen in hell than for that to happen.

You're so ill-informed, no wonder you're PROG. The republicans supported the civil rights act by large numbers, it was your Democrats (party of slavery) that didn't. I know that hurts, and I also know at this point you lack the spine to admit to it.

Blacks are primarily Democrats because your left has trained them so, with only a threat of a bone now & again, and constant PROJECTION. There's absolutely no tangible reason why they support the left, as a matter of fact they should do the exact opposite. You support the Democrats because you're a hip guy and easily led astray.

Incidentally, I read your black population would change their minds if just the Republicans threw them a bone in the form of reparations. That's funny shit, you just as well attend a street corner, ask for a buck just for your existence & after all, you're entitled because you're black.

If I were a cause and effect person, and a Democrat threw false pitches of reparations my way due my existence in exchange for my vote, I might question why they're doing that. Perhaps you should consider it.

That is unless you like the victim role and cage the Demonicrats have settled you into.

Another white boy trying to tell me about how things are for blacks. Your entire post is incorrect.

Reparations is not asking for money for our existence. That comments shows what kind of dumbfuck your simple white ass is.

. Members of todays republican party spin a disingenuous tale about republican support for the Civil Rights and voting rights act. They tell about a democratic filibuster and will tell us that more democrats opposed these bills than republicans. These things are true. But they only tell part of the story. According to Merriam-Webster the definition of disingenuous is, lacking in candor: giving a false appearance of simple frankness.” As it pertains to the Civil Rights Act, 153 democrats and 139 republicans voted in favor of the legislation in the house . In the senate, 46 democrats and 27 republicans voted for the Civil Rights Act. In the house, 221 democrats voted for the Voting Rights Act, 112 republicans did. In the senate, 47 democrats voted for the Voting Rights Act, 30 republicans did.

HR. 7152, Senate vote on the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Jun 19, 1964 HR. 7152. PASSAGE. -- Senate Vote #409 -- Jun 19, 1964

H.R. 7152. Civil Rights Act of 1964. Adoption of a resolution (h. Res. 789) providing for house approval of the bill as amended by the Senate, Jul 2, 1964 H.R. 7152. CIVIL RIGHTS ACT OF 1964. ADOPTION OF A ... -- House Vote #182 -- Jul 2, 1964.

TO PASS S. 1564, THE VOTING RIGHTS ACT OF 1965, May 26, 1965, TO PASS S. 1564, THE VOTING RIGHTS ACT OF 1965. -- Senate Vote #78 -- May 26, 1965 .

TO PASS H.R. 6400, THE 1965 VOTING RIGHTS ACT, Jul 9, 1965, TO PASS H.R. 6400, THE 1965 VOTING RIGHTS ACT. -- House Vote #87 -- Jul 9, 1965 .

Shut up.

Shut the hell up with that fake colorblind bullshit you racist motherfucker. You picked trump because he was going to look out for whites so don't try that shit with me. Candace Owens is a sellout with no policy experience who got a $37,500 settlement while in high school claiming she was a victim of racism, dropped out of college and was an anti trump democrat before she saw the money she could make being a black right wing extremist. So fuck that sellout bitch up her...with no vaseline.
It's racist to believe people should vote a certain way because of the color of their skin. It's also profiling.

Now change my mind.

Sure.

Convinced?

If you’re left and democrat you are by extension at the very least a racist.
Your accusations of labeling anti-democrats as racist is straw man bullshit.
You are a pro-segregationist.
Bullshit.

Shut the hell up with that fake colorblind bullshit you racist motherfucker. You picked trump because he was going to look out for whites so don't try that shit with me. Candace Owens is a sellout with no policy experience who got a $37,500 settlement while in high school claiming she was a victim of racism, dropped out of college and was an anti trump democrat before she saw the money she could make being a black right wing extremist. So fuck that sellout bitch up her...with no vaseline.
It's racist to believe people should vote a certain way because of the color of their skin. It's also profiling.
Shut the fuck up. Whites voted against Obama because he was white, whites voted for trump because he was white and promised to return America to white power only.

Now change my mind.

Candace Owens won't get out of the primary. You like her because she's a sellout. Kamala Harris would kill her.Barack Obama was the first black president. Candice Owens is a joke.
That post was so dark it stole my bike!

Shut the fuck up. Whites voted against Obama because he was white, whites voted for trump because he was white and promised to return America to white power only.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Whites voted against Obama because he was white, whites voted for trump because he was white and promised to return America to white power only.

I'm sure some did, but not most. On the other hand, how many blacks voted for obama because of his skin color? Is it racist to base your decisions on skin color or no?

Now change my mind.

Not only is Obama not black since his father was an African national from a country that bore no slaves, he actually owes double in reparations because Kenya’s only involvement in slave trade were as sellers.
Incorrect.

All Rise.

This Afternoons Lessons:

How Did 400,000 Africans turn into 4 million African Slaves in America(second rendition)

The major problem with the excuses is that America had every chance not to implement slavery. We are told how the so-called founders of this country created the way to end slavery when they wrote the constitution. Many will cite the fact they made the importation of slaves illegal by 1808 as evidence. But refusing to stop importing slaves did not end the slaving business in the United States. What it produced was an original American industry-slave breeding.

"During the fifty-three years from the prohibition of the African slave trade by federal law in 1808 to the debacle of the Confederate States of America in 1861, the Southern economy depended on the functioning of a slave-breeding industry, of which Virginia was the number-one supplier."

Ned & Constance Sublette, The American Slave Coast: A History of the Slave-Breeding Industry

You see, if America had continued to import slaves, it would have diluted the market thereby driving down the costs of slaves. Slave sellers could not have this. So instead of the truth, we are told that “our nearer to God than thee” founders in all their benevolent glory, looked towards a future whereby slavery would be no more. According to some, the so-called founders had a dream whereby little black boys and little black girls would no longer be enslaved because of the color of their skin. This is the story we are supposed to believe. However, reality does not show that.

“In fact, most American slaves were not kidnapped on another continent. Though over 12.7 million Africans were forced onto ships to the Western hemisphere, estimates only have 400,000-500,000 landing in present-day America. How then to account for the four million black slaves who were tilling fields in 1860? “The South,” the Sublettes write, “did not only produce tobacco, rice, sugar, and cotton as commodities for sale; it produced people.” Slavers called slave-breeding “natural increase,” but there was nothing natural about producing slaves; it took scientific management. Thomas Jefferson bragged to George Washington that the birth of black children was increasing Virginia’s capital stock by four percent annually.”

Ned & Constance Sublette, The American Slave Coast: A History of the Slave-Breeding Industry

To be blunt, America had slave breeding “factories” where slaves were forced to breed. I call them factories but in most cases they are described as farms. These “farms” generally had at least a 2:1 female to male ratio. In some states, slave production was the number 1 industry. Virginia led the nation in slave production and PRESIDENT Thomas Jefferson was one of the main producers. The slave breeding industry has been hidden and left out of the annals of American history. This was done on purpose.

This industry included the first employer-based health care program. Female slaves were the first people in America to get free health care. I do not say this to be funny because the reason why that happened was both sad and simple; after the importation of slaves was made illegal, white dependence on slave labor hinged on the continued births of healthy children. After importation was made illegal, the only way left to maintain the system was by increasing the number of slaves through births. Due to this, a black women’s ability to reproduce was of the utmost economic importance to southern planters and to the slave breeders.

These breeding factories were in business to increase the population of black people by forcing them to have sex in order to maintain cheap slave labor. In many cases black men had to sleep with their daughters, mothers or sisters. If they refused, they were killed. The derogatory term motherfucker originates from this practice. Conversely, black women were forced to sleep with their sons and brothers. Black women were routinely raped by slave owners who felt they were doing these women a favor.

Slaves worked for free. But that did not mean they had no value. Indeed, slaves were literally more valuable than gold. Ned & Constance Sublette wrote “The American Slave Coast: A History of the Slave-Breeding Industry “ the following passage is from a blog titled “A History of the Slave-Breeding Industry in the United States,” by Jason Kottke who quotes from a Pacific Standard review of the book:

“By a conservative estimate, in 1860 the total value of American slaves was $4 billion, far more than the gold and silver then circulating nationally ($228.3 million, “most of it in the North,” the authors add), total currency ($435.4 million), and even the value of the South’s total farmland ($1.92 billion). Slaves were, to slavers, worth more than everything else they could imagine combined.”

Slaves were worth more than the total currency plus all the farmland in the South combined yet did not receive a dime. As I write this America has 1.9 trillion dollars of total currency in circulation according to the federal reserve. In 1860 the total value of slaves was 17- and one-half times more than the money circulating in the economy. Giving todays amount of currency in circulation, the same equivalence in comparison to the value of slaves would make slaves worth 33,250,000,000,000 dollars. Remember that slaves were considered property. Because they were, the following activity could occur.

During slavery, more specifically during the 19th century, wealthy slaveowners looking for a way to get additional capital to buy more slaves came up with an idea- slave backed securities. Your eyes are not playing tricks on you. Slaveowners securitized slavery. Cornell professors Edward E. Baptist and Louis Hyman detailed how it was done in an article published by the Chicago Sun-Times on its website dated March 7, 2014. This is from the article:

In the 1830s, powerful Southern slaveowners wanted to import capital into their states so they could buy more slaves. They came up with a new, two-part idea: mortgaging slaves; and then turning the mortgages into bonds that could be marketed all over the world.

First, American planters organized new banks, usually in new states like Mississippi and Louisiana. Drawing up lists of slaves for collateral, the planters then mortgaged them to the banks they had created, enabling themselves to buy additional slaves to expand cotton production. To provide capital for those loans, the banks sold bonds to investors from around the globe — London, New York, Amsterdam, Paris. The bond buyers, many of whom lived in countries where slavery was illegal, didn’t own individual slaves — just bonds backed by their value. Planters’ mortgage payments paid the interest and the principle on these bond payments. Enslaved human beings had been, in modern financial lingo, “securitized.”

As slave-backed mortgages became paper bonds, everybody profited — except, obviously, enslaved African Americans whose forced labor repaid owners’ mortgages. But investors owed a piece of slave-earned income. Older slave states such as Maryland and Virginia sold slaves to the new cotton states, at securitization-inflated prices, resulting in slave asset bubble. Cotton factor firms like the now-defunct Lehman Brothers — founded in Alabama — became wildly successful. Lehman moved to Wall Street, and for all these firms, every transaction in slave-earned money flowing in and out of the U.S. earned Wall Street firms a fee.

The infant American financial industry nourished itself on profits taken from financing slave traders, cotton brokers and underwriting slave-backed bonds. But though slavery ended in 1865, in the years after the Civil War, black entrepreneurs would find themselves excluded from a financial system originally built on their bodies.

Edward E. Baptist and Louis Hyman, American Finance Grew on the Back of Slaves
According to the Sublettes, 400 to 500,000 slaves landed on the shores of what is now America. By 1860 there were 4 million slaves living here. The importation of slaves was made illegal in 1808. So from 1808 until 1860 the number of slaves increased by at least 1,000 percent. If we allow for the Africans selling each other, Africans would be responsible for between 400 to 500 thousand slaves. What about the 3.5 million additional slaves? Africans did not create them. Whites did this through forced human breeding for business and for pleasure. “Africans sold each other into slavery," says the racist.

Whites voted against Obama because he was white, whites voted for trump because he was white and promised to return America to white power only.

I'm sure some did, but not most. On the other hand, how many blacks voted for obama because of his skin color? Is it racist to base your decisions on skin color or no?
Since blacks have voted for white candidates since the voting rights act was passed, your whining makes zero sense. You guys are promoting this woman based on her race and it's only because she works to help you with your racist agenda.

Since blacks have voted for white candidates since the voting rights act was passed, your whining makes zero sense. You guys are promoting this woman based on her race and it's only because she works to help you with your racist agenda.
Promoting her because of her priorities, jobs, lower taxes, smaller gov't., and equality of opportunity, just to name a few. Are those ideas racist somehow? Didn't think so.

Most of us don't base our decisions on skin color, unlike most of you lefties.

I think she could do even better starting as President Trump's running mate. The fraud Kamala will be shaking. Candace Owens has plenty of time running for president, though.
Kamala Harris will eat Owens for lunch, then shit her out in the same debate. Owens is a dumb ass, but she denigrates blacks like a good lawn jockey so you guys tell her she's intelligent.

You know nothing intellectually possible what Candace Owens can prove. Nor know anything about how gifted a speaker she is. Just another Trump Hater who blindly voted for the Corrupt joe... Although, I do love it how you get really insecure about the idea of her taking on the fraud Kamala, if she were to be President Trump's running mate.
I do know and that's why I say what I do. The only reason those like you support her is because she is black and she valudates your racist beliefs. She is an idiot who quit college and was a trump hating democrat who was not making any money, nor was known by anyone until she decided to switch up and now you suckers are paying her big money. She has no policy ideas and up against a skilled prosecutor and politician like Harris, she'll get eaten alive. When Owens starts off on her black victimhood schtick, a person like Harris will bring up her racial discrimination settlement and make her explain herself and that's where her end begins. You really don't know anything about Owens.
But we do know quite a bit about Kamala. We know that she jump started her career by crawling into bed with Mrs. Brown's husband and hasn't looked back since. We know that she told us she believed Biden was guilty of sexual assault and then partnered with him. We know that she tried to deny Brett Kavanaugh any due process rights because supporting the left's agenda trumped the 4th amendment in her opinion. We know that she prosecuted hundreds for marijuana use and then went on a talk show and laughed about her use of it. Kamala is the very essence of a dirty cop.
Now change my mind.

Democrats don't have to do that since democrats nominated and fought to elect Barack Obama for 2 terms.
So if Republicans nominate and support a black person for two terms, then they're in the clear?

About as stupid as believing not voting for Candace Owens makes you racist......
No, the previous poster asked why repubs didn't nominate cain, I mentioned booker and harris, IM2 posted that since they had elected Obama twice that that makes it ok that they didn't support a black nominee in 2020. So, I just asked, if republican support a black nominee for 2 terms, that means they won't be accused of racism if they don't support a black nominee?

The republiKKKan party must change it's policies and rid itself of the extremists in leadership.

Whatever happened to Robert democrat KKK Byrd?

Now change my mind.

Whatever happened to Robert democrat KKK Byrd?
He died long after denouncing the KKK, apologized, and worked the rest of his days increasing civil rights, but RepubliKKKans Stephen Miller, Marjorie Green, Kris Kobach, Ron Johnson, Mike Pence, Louie Golmert, Jim Jordan, Steve Scalise and Lyndsay Graha still live.

Forum List

Back