Candace Owens 2024 - YOU'RE A RACIST IF YOU DON'T VOTE FOR HER

She has no political experience. She seems intelligent enough, but she has some stunningly unrealistic ideas. I wouldn't vote for her.

Candace Owens is an opportunist, who pursues whatever political path is monetarily beneficial to her.
Did Don Lemon tell you that or Rachel madcow?
Neither did. Try using Google, and you may learn something.
I rely on Candace Owens’ own words. She’s authentic. She says things most white democrats don’t understand.
From a devils advocate point of view, being an aspiring politician, she also says things that some people WANT to hear, like all politicians do.

Her "authenticity" will be proven if and when she is elected to a public office.
But she says things about race that only those in the ‘hood could know.
I live in the ‘hood and everything she says resonates in a way that only someone with that perspective could say.
That said, I don’t want her running for president. She needs to start at a legislative level. She and MTG could create an actual American Squad to counter the anti-American Squad (talib, Pressley, Omar and Another Obnoxious Commie) who I call the ‘Squat’ or the ‘Four Whores of the Apocalypse’.

I lived in, and grew up in a "hood".
I have not heard her make any statements about race that are profound and have not been said before.
You mean how black demagogues perpetuate the myth that blacks are oppressed and whitie is to blame? If you lived in the ‘hood, you’d know that that entire self-segregating culture thrives on that premise.
I don't know what "hood" that you claim to reside in, however, the one that I lived in was prior to the Civil Rights Act being passed, and during that era, I saw oppression and discrimination that had a negative generational effect on many.

There was nothing "mythical" about it.

That aside, if Candace Owens appeals to you, that's your business and no one elses.
That was 60 years ago! That was an actual legitimate grievance.
This current problem began after that. The grievance industry has evolved post-civil rights.
The NAACP, CBC, UNCF, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and Johnny-come-lately’s BET and BLM demagogues learned from the Negro Leagues that integration is bad for business.

Obviously, I can read a calendar, and know it was 60 years ago.

As I stated, I saw many people who suffered the GENERATIONAL impact of legalized discrimination from that era, so no, just because legislation was passed to outlaw discrimination, it did not cease to exist overnight.

That aside, if the appeal of Candace Owens to you is based on her opposition to what you call "the grievance" industry, that is your right, as it is my right to see her differently.

She has no political experience. She seems intelligent enough, but she has some stunningly unrealistic ideas. I wouldn't vote for her.

Candace Owens is an opportunist, who pursues whatever political path is monetarily beneficial to her.
I rely on Candace Owens’ own words. She’s authentic. She says things most white democrats don’t understand.
From a devils advocate point of view, being an aspiring politician, she also says things that some people WANT to hear, like all politicians do.

Her "authenticity" will be proven if and when she is elected to a public office.
I live in the ‘hood and everything she says resonates in a way that only someone with that perspective could say.
That said, I don’t want her running for president. She needs to start at a legislative level. She and MTG could create an actual American Squad to counter the anti-American Squad (talib, Pressley, Omar and Another Obnoxious Commie) who I call the ‘Squat’ or the ‘Four Whores of the Apocalypse’.

I have not heard her make any statements about race that are profound and have not been said before.
You mean how black demagogues perpetuate the myth that blacks are oppressed and whitie is to blame? If you lived in the ‘hood, you’d know that that entire self-segregating culture thrives on that premise.
I don't know what "hood" that you claim to reside in, however, the one that I lived in was prior to the Civil Rights Act being passed, and during that era, I saw oppression and discrimination that had a negative generational effect on many.

That aside, if Candace Owens appeals to you, that's your business and no one elses.
This current problem began after that. The grievance industry has evolved post-civil rights.
The NAACP, CBC, UNCF, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and Johnny-come-lately’s BET and BLM demagogues learned from the Negro Leagues that integration is bad for business.

As I stated, I saw many people who suffered the GENERATIONAL impact of legalized discrimination from that era, so no, just because legislation was passed to outlaw discrimination, it did not cease to exist overnight.

That aside, if the appeal of Candace Owens to you is based on her opposition to what you call "the grievance" industry, that is your right, as it is my right to see her differently.
But I’m providing evidence and data.

If you believe your opinion, to be "evidence and data", that's fine with me.

Her opinion is based in the empirical that we both apparently share.

Now change my mind.

Candace Owens has declared that she will be running for President in 2024. She would be the first true African-American President in this country.

Barack Obama, you say? Nope. His mother was white, thereby disqualifying him from being "black." He's a halfbreed and a mulatto. Kamala Harris, you say? Surely you jest. Not even remotely close and besides, her ancestors practiced slavery.

Candace Owens had both a black father and a black mother, which would mean that she would be the first true 100% African-American President this country has ever had. She is also married to a white man, which should more than satisfy you liberal's love for diversity.

You liberals do love diversity, don't you?

"Who is Candace Owens: United States author, commentator, activist Candace Owens recently tweeted that she plans on running in the 2024 presidential race. Owens who has always been an unpredictable ally of the Republicans tweeted on Saturday, “I love America. Thinking about running for President.”

Future Madam President? Get To Know Candace Owens

Candace Owens for President 2024

Come on now, don't be a racist. Everybody hates racists.
She became a trumper. Enough said. Unfit for national office.
You know the real reason is her skin color and the fact that she doesn't follow the dogma of the left. The Democratic party expects minority loyalty or they send in the attack dogs.

Her opinion is based in the empirical that we both apparently share.
Her opinions have obviously changed dramatically in a very short increment of time, as it was not in the long distant past that she won a $37,000 discrimation lawsuit with the help of one of the one of the same organizations that she now has gained a large following by publicly speaking against(NAACP).

My guess is that when her current act gets stale, she will reinvent herself yet again.

Time will tell.

Now change my mind.

Candace Owens has declared that she will be running for President in 2024. She would be the first true African-American President in this country.

Barack Obama, you say? Nope. His mother was white, thereby disqualifying him from being "black." He's a halfbreed and a mulatto. Kamala Harris, you say? Surely you jest. Not even remotely close and besides, her ancestors practiced slavery.

Candace Owens had both a black father and a black mother, which would mean that she would be the first true 100% African-American President this country has ever had. She is also married to a white man, which should more than satisfy you liberal's love for diversity.

"Who is Candace Owens: United States author, commentator, activist Candace Owens recently tweeted that she plans on running in the 2024 presidential race. Owens who has always been an unpredictable ally of the Republicans tweeted on Saturday, “I love America. Thinking about running for President.”

You know the real reason is her skin color and the fact that she doesn't follow the dogma of the left. The Democratic party expects minority loyalty or they send in the attack dogs.
I don't care about the color of her skin, doubt that is what would bother Democrats. But, she did turn trumper, so rules her out for president, right off the bat. Consider again, she is a total amateur, never holding and managing a single office. I think you guys should get over this wishful thinking about amateurs. More to the job than just making a knee-jerk decisions or looking pretty. While I am glad there is nothing in the constitution precluding people of no experience, I could not support one, (for the most part), especially with no large organizational management experience. That goes for darlings of the right and left.

Look for white Democrats to openly use terms like "porch n----r" and "Aunt Jemima" in reference to Owens.

What a weird as shit thing to say. And why do the 'Democrats' have to be 'white' in your piss poor scenario?
White Democrats are racist. They don't believe black people are good enough and smart enough to succeed on their own without the help of white Democrats.
So if I vote for Stacey Abrams for POTUS and not Candace Owens then that makes me racist?

No that would just make you an idiot.

Now change my mind.

I don't care about the color of her skin, doubt that is what would bother Democrats. But, she did turn trumper, so rules her out for president, right off the bat. Consider again, she is a total amateur, never holding and managing a single office. I think you guys should get over this wishful thinking about amateurs. More to the job than just making a knee-jerk decisions or looking pretty. While I am glad there is nothing in the constitution precluding people of no experience, I could not support one, (for the most part), especially with no large organizational management experience. That goes for darlings of the right and left.
Don't remember any of those being a disqualification mentioned in the Constitution.

Come on now, don't be a racist. Everybody hates racists
My reason to not vote for Candace Owens isn’t racial. The color of HER skin is immaterial. I’m a big fan of most of HER policy stances. SHE has the charisma and social skills to go a long way. There’s just one reason I can’t vote for HER.

Have you figured it out yet?

Now change my mind.

Don't remember any of those being a disqualification mentioned in the Constitution.
That is why I said " While I am glad there is nothing in the constitution precluding people of no experience". I just generally prefer people with more experience and proven track record when hiring. Worked for me in the civilian world, being more productive and taking less train up time, with more predictable results. What did you base your hiring decisions on?

I didn't trust Herman Cain. I don't trust Allen West. I don't trust Candace Owens. I can tell just by looking at them they are not trustworthy.

How can you say that? What makes the untrustworthy? Is that your racism creeping out?
I could be wrong, but I think this was tongue-n-cheek making fun of leftist racism looking at the color of their skin

I cannot speak to what "white democrats understand", however, from a devils advocate point of view, being an aspiring politician, she also says things that some people WANT to hear, like all politicians do.

Sounds like she's no different than any other politician or want to be politician.

Now change my mind.

That is why I said " While I am glad there is nothing in the constitution precluding people of no experience". I just generally prefer people with more experience and proven track record when hiring. Worked for me in the civilian world, being more productive and taking less train up time, with more predictable results. What did you base your hiring decisions on?
Based on that, you should have never voted for Barack Obama. Did you?

What's the equivalent black female Democrat insult to the male insult 'Uncle Tom?

'Aunt Jemimah'?

Expect the 'Party of Blacks' to savagely attack, insult, and attempt to destroy her....

Now change my mind.

Based on that, you should have never voted for Barack Obama. Did you?
Theoretically true. You got to remember, I had just lost 40% of my 401K savings in the Bush crash of September while laying on a beach, and the plant I had been Salaried/Mgt for over 20 years had also closed for good under belt tightening, even though we were 3rd in corporation on ROI. That money was going to be our new retirement house. Instead, used chunk of what was left to put twins in college that fall, all within 5 years of when I planned to retire. I was fairly pissed, as I had never had a bad investment year, much less that kind of losses and an end to my career employment, unless willing to sell and move to a different position in the corporation, in a different state than where my daughter and grand-kids live as well as different state then where twins would be attending universities. No way I could consider a republican that year. In my shoes, you wouldn't have either.

I cannot speak to what "white democrats understand", however, from a devils advocate point of view, being an aspiring r

, she also says things that some people WANT to hear, like all politicians do.

Sounds like she's no different than any other politician or want to be politician.

Obviously not.

Now change my mind.

Is Bull Conner going to be on the campaign? Have you checked with Barry Goldwater?

Is your only reason to vote for her based on race? Or have you checked with the buglow bois for support?

Forum List

Back