Can you be smarter than even "God"?

• Yes

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • God is not real, so it's N/A.

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
Actually, you're the dumbass, and you have just demonstrated the arrogant ignorance of you, and your position:

Elephantembryo.jpg

When a fetus is so undeveloped that you can't even tell what species it is, it does not have any of the rights, and privileges of an actual person. Now toddle off, fucktard. Your argument is a failure.
No. It doesn't piss me off. It just goes to show how far you will stoop to justify your denial of humanity for our most innocent members. That is what makes you a dumbass. You can't admit that it is wrong to end a human life so you rationalize that it is just and right.

zygote.jpg
Embryos are not members of humanity, no matter how many times you claim otherwise. Until the 25th week, it is just a part of the woman, and she has every right to do whateve3r she sees fit with it. It is not viable, it is not independent, it is just a collection of cells. Choosing to ignore medical conclusion is not reason.
Sure they are. They are human beings in the earliest stage of the human life cycle, dumbass. Maybe you should read an embryology textbook. They all say the same thing.... human life begins at conception.
Sure they are. They are human beings in the earliest stage of the human life cycle, dumbass. Maybe you should read an embryology textbook. They all say the same thing.... human life begins at conception.

th

where is your sense of propriety, is there a difference in the eye of the Almighty, well not yours the 1st century one.

“Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani

sorry again, your guy did not make the cut as they intended by your book but don't let that get in your way.
My sense of propriety? My sense of propriety tells me to not gloat when 4th century atheists like yourself Darwinize themselves out of existence. How's that for a sense of propriety? But putting that aside, we live in a universe where there has never been an uncaused event which means that the shit world you live in is a shit world of your own making.

If you knew what was meant by Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani, you wouldn't be the dumbass that you are. Your knee will bend to Him, one way or another.
where is your sense of propriety, is there a difference in the eye of the Almighty, well not yours the 1st century one.

My sense of propriety? My sense of propriety tells me to not gloat when 4th century atheists like yourself Darwinize themselves out of existence.

th

are you a coward the same as the 4th c christian in the other thread that similarly "did not understand" the question ... your propriety between living beings is one grater than the other by your books devious means as the excuse you use to insinuate your religion reflects the events of the 1st century.

No. It doesn't piss me off. It just goes to show how far you will stoop to justify your denial of humanity for our most innocent members. That is what makes you a dumbass. You can't admit that it is wrong to end a human life so you rationalize that it is just and right.

zygote.jpg
Embryos are not members of humanity, no matter how many times you claim otherwise. Until the 25th week, it is just a part of the woman, and she has every right to do whateve3r she sees fit with it. It is not viable, it is not independent, it is just a collection of cells. Choosing to ignore medical conclusion is not reason.
They worship science but are the first to reject it when it suits their purposes.
It's you who is ignoring science, fucktard. Viability is a medical conclusion. That makes it science. But, you want to ignore that, so that you can equate a clump of cells with a fully functioning, independent human being, and take away her right to do with her own body as she wishes
Viability is a bullshit excuse to make you feel better about yourself. There is no science behind it. At conception a new genetically distinct human being has come into existence. It does not come into existence when it is "medically viable." I don't think you are viable. You must not be human. Did Hitler think the Jews were viable? Did slave owners think slaves were viable?

zygote.jpg

th

sorry again, your guy did not make the cut as they intended by your book but don't let that get in your way.
My sense of propriety? My sense of propriety tells me to not gloat when 4th century atheists like yourself Darwinize themselves out of existence. How's that for a sense of propriety? But putting that aside, we live in a universe where there has never been an uncaused event which means that the shit world you live in is a shit world of your own making.

If you knew what was meant by Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani, you wouldn't be the dumbass that you are. Your knee will bend to Him, one way or another.

My sense of propriety? My sense of propriety tells me to not gloat when 4th century atheists like yourself Darwinize themselves out of existence.

th

are you a coward the same as the 4th c christian in the other thread that similarly "did not understand" the question ... your propriety between living beings is one grater than the other by your books devious means as the excuse you use to insinuate your religion reflects the events of the 1st century.
You are not making any sense even for a 4th century atheist.

zygote.jpg

th

th

the above is the secular reason for choice, yours is a blind eye of deceit and purposeful degradation of others, the Garden Earth for your own ineptitude to reason beyond your own personal gratification.

we know what were the final words spoken on the cross, it is you who lies to make not real the true outcome and meaning of the closing act of the 1st century - and the fallacy when the meaning of the proverb to abandon the child was not fulfilled.
I wouldn't expect a 4th century atheist to understand Christ's final words.

Actually, you're the dumbass, and you have just demonstrated the arrogant ignorance of you, and your position:

Elephantembryo.jpg

When a fetus is so undeveloped that you can't even tell what species it is, it does not have any of the rights, and privileges of an actual person. Now toddle off, fucktard. Your argument is a failure.

zygote.jpg
Humanity isn't about living, or not, fucktard. It is about individuality. Doctors also all agree that a fetus is not considered a patient - in other words, a separate individual - until they have reached viability. You want to ignore that so that you can cling to your religious desire to control what other people do.
Apparently you are waiting for a soul to enter their bodies before you admit that they are human beings. Science tells us that they are human beings at conception.

Like I said, you pick, and choose what science you want to "accept". You accept the medical determination that they are "human beings", but ignore the medical conclusion that they are not viable, and therefore not individuals. Why do you hate science?

You can keep posting your irrational position based on incomplete medical science all you like, but because you are ignoring the parts of medical science that you don't like, your position will still be a religious position, ignoring science.

zygote.jpg
Humanity isn't about living, or not, fucktard. It is about individuality. Doctors also all agree that a fetus is not considered a patient - in other words, a separate individual - until they have reached viability. You want to ignore that so that you can cling to your religious desire to control what other people do.
Apparently you are waiting for a soul to enter their bodies before you admit that they are human beings. Science tells us that they are human beings at conception.

Like I said, you pick, and choose what science you want to "accept". You accept the medical determination that they are "human beings", but ignore the medical conclusion that they are not viable, and therefore not individuals. Why do you hate science?

You can keep posting your irrational position based on incomplete medical science all you like, but because you are ignoring the parts of medical science that you don't like, your position will still be a religious position, ignoring science.
No. You have already admitted that there is no definitive point in viability. Not so for when human life begins. That point is very definite. It is at conception when a new, genetically distinct human being comes into existence.

They worship science but are the first to reject it when it suits their purposes.
It's you who is ignoring science, fucktard. Viability is a medical conclusion. That makes it science. But, you want to ignore that, so that you can equate a clump of cells with a fully functioning, independent human being, and take away her right to do with her own body as she wishes
Viability is a bullshit excuse to make you feel better about yourself. There is no science behind it.
And that is you denying science that you don't like. You don't get to claim to accept science, when you only accept those parts that happen to agree with you.

No. You have already admitted that there is no definitive point in viability. Not so for when human life begins. That point is very definite. It is at conception when a new, genetically distinct human being comes into existence.
That's it, ignore the science that doesn't agree with you, and pretend that you are using science to make your point. Good for you...

Viability is a bullshit excuse to make you feel better about yourself. There is no science behind it.
And that is you denying science that you don't like. You don't get to claim to accept science, when you only accept those parts that happen to agree with you.
There is no science to it, moron. That's called statistics you talking monkey.

Remeber the people telling you a unborn baby isn't a human are the same kind of people that said black people were property and not human

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
b69a4bd5-d1a3-36a4-b6dd-d4fc3dc1a4a3

no that was dread scott, your people who kept him as property, fool.

th

maybe it is just for $$$ you are such a bigot you obviously have no sense of jurisprudence that is not your own personal ambition ... troll.
Money? I am not the one supporting killing babies for profit you are

Sent from my TM800A620M using Tapatalk

Remeber the people telling you a unborn baby isn't a human are the same kind of people that said black people were property and not human

No, they're actually not. But, again, it is easier to attack the character than the argument, when you have no rational response.
Yes they are... Just like the democrats of that era

It's medical science, troglodyte. You just want to ignore it, because it doesn't support your misogynistic need to dictate what women can, and cannot do.

No, they're actually not. But, again, it is easier to attack the character than the argument, when you have no rational response.

Well, it's okay that you think that.

Truth is hard to swallow for you isn't it ?

It's medical science, troglodyte. You just want to ignore it, because it doesn't support your misogynistic need to dictate what women can, and cannot do.
What's a medical science? Medical ethicists? No, they are not. They are no more a scientist than some fat slob who pretends he has a PhD ins psychiatry. All those bozos are are hit men.

What's a medical science? Medical ethicists? No, they are not. They are no more a scientist than some fat slob who pretends he has a PhD ins psychiatry. All those bozos are are hit men.
What's a medical science? Medical ethicists? No, they are not. They are no more a scientist than some fat slob who pretends he has a PhD ins psychiatry. All those bozos are are hit me

the same as no more reflecting the beliefs of the 1st century than writing a book in the 4th century for themselves to deceivingly misrepresent the truths of the person that died on a cross they abandoned during the time of their death.

Truth is hard to swallow for you isn't it ?

Oh, I didn't say it was true. I just said it's okay if you think that. Not my job to disabuse you of your prejudiced opinions of others.

What's a medical science?
You didn't know that medicine was science? Well, there's part of your problem right there. You don't even know what is science, and what is not.

th

th

coward.

th

th

coward.
Ya know, he keeps calling you a "4th Century" atheist. Are you basing your atheism on some 4th century text I don't know about, or is he just too ignorant to understand that you keep calling him a "4th Century Christian" because he is basing all of his beliefs on the fourth century version of the Bible, rather than the original first Century version, which was significantly different, and somehow thinks that calling you a "4th century atheist" is an insult, even though the term is meaningless?

Forum List

Back