• God is not real, so it's N/A.

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters

Joy4Uall

VIP Member
Mar 27, 2017
Your thoughts, guys?

God.jpg

With Scientific Humanism we can possibly show you many things that are so great that they even go beyond what billions of people consider to be the smartest entity of all time – their god. You might not believe this because all your life Jesus/Bible, while well-intended, have told you that you are a “sinner”. But we can show you how you are a winner, not a “sinner”. The Golden Rule is wonderful, but in the verse right before mentioning the Golden Rule, Jesus allegedly said that you are “evil” or “wicked” – but we believe that you are good….and smart too! So we might have to improve your self-image before you believe that you can maybe be even smarter than “god”.
We love the good parts of other belief systems/religions, and have brought forward a number of the good things that their gods have allegedly said. We believe that about 70-80% of most religious texts are good, so let’s focus on those good parts – and move beyond the other 20 – 30%.

Four ways you could possibly be smarter than even “god”

1. Scientific Humanism has a great principle: “let’s have the most compassionate belief system.” So instead of killing virtually all humans in the Biblical god’s alleged world-wide flood, which also killed almost all innocent animals, too, would you be smart enough to forgive them, instead? Are you smart enough and loving enough to think up creative solutions instead of resorting to genocide of virtually all humans and virtually all animals….such as to come down and educate them? As a Scientific Humanist, because our belief system is based on evidence, reason, and common sense, you can answer “yes” to all the questions herein. We believe in you! However, if you can’t answer “yes” to all these questions, then The Center For Scientific Humanism offers you a potentially great way to improve your self-esteem.
Unlike Scientific Humanism, their god generalized that all humans were bad, so he killed every single person (except the eight people on Noah’s Ark.) However, Scientific Humanism has a principle that states: “people are innately good”, so would you have been more compassionate than he was? Because we respect all groups so much, we have the principle “don’t stereotype”. But generalizing an entire group like that is even worse than saying, for example, “ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS!!” So would you also be smart enough to not generalize about an entire group?
We believe “love your brother/sister like yourself”. Would you be loving enough to at least have spared families who had babies?

2. As a Scientific Humanist, you strive to create the most loving belief system that you possibly can. If you were in god’s shoes you’d pick a “prophet” (to spread your most-important-message-of-all-time!) that lived up to the highest moral standard of Scientific Humanism. You would have picked someone who believes in our axiom of “love everybody, equally”. So you would have moved beyond picking someone even as great as Moses (Moses had 3000 innocent people killed in Exodus 32:25-28 - this is slightly more than the 2,996 innocent people that Osama Bin Laden had killed on 9/11/2001.)

3. As a Scientific Humanist, you are so caring that you believe that you need to take care of our most vulnerable family members, first! You would have picked someone who believes in our cherished principle of “put children first”. One thing Scientific Humanism holds “sacred” is our children. We teach to “love your children so much that you could never abandon them.” You also believe in our principle of “avoid extremism”. So you would have moved beyond picking someone even as great as Jesus (Jesus wanted his followers to abandon their own children, and to hate their own children.)

4. If you were god giving his favorite “prophets” the most important messages of all time, then thinking like a Scientific Humanist, would do that with at least 30 witnesses, and not just to the prophet all my himself, alone? Doing so would of course keep fewer people out of the “hell” you created because 30 witnesses is far more credible and believable than just to one self-serving person. As a Scientific Humanist you are driven by your love of humanity (one reason that “humanity” is in the name!) Those 30 would remember what you told them more than just one single person would, too, of course.Most people don’t believe that a particular god’s prophet is actually telling the truth, since no religion has over 29% of the world’s population as followers. When talking to Moses via the “burning bush”, or to Joseph Smith, Jr. (Mormon founder), would you have done that with 30 witnesses, so that your message was believed by far more people? People could think that one person could just be drunk, or high, or delusional, or lying about the encounter – but 30 people would be far more believable. Instead of the prophet saying “god talked to me”, the groups would say “god talked to us” – this helps people to more easily believe a prophet’s self-serving/unscientific unique claim of being the greatest human ever favored by god. If you would do this, then more people would follow your word, so fewer would need to be tortured in the “after-life”. As a loving Scientific Humanist you strive for win/win situations like this!

ScientificHumanism.org

Last edited:
In Philosophy, God is the First Cause and the Prime Mover and the Artistic Artificer.

You would need to know how to create a Universe, 100 to 200 billion galaxies, several sextillion stars, several dozen sextillion planets, plant life, animal life, protist life, and work within all physical laws, to be as smart as God.

Do you still think you might be ??

That's like asking if I can be smarter than Santa Claus. it's a senseless question.
I suspect that you are just about as smart and clever as Lucifer (his Latin name given to him by St. Gerome) mamooth .

No more.

Not Santa, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Faerie, or your Faerie Godmother.

The Big Bag Boogieman is your god, and he is a demon.

When did this place turn into such a hate christian forum ?

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
There are those who love, and those who hate, and those who feel nothing, and everywhere in between.

No different than the real world, only here they type is all.

I'm agnostic, and it's getting harder to hang on to even that, so I doubt if anyone could be smarter than what I think God is.----- that is, if he is rea------l. It's pretty easy to be smarter than the bible thumping idiots who claim they have no doubt that he exists. The goofy crap they come up with to justify their hateful behavior is just amazing.

I'm agnostic, and it's getting harder to hang on to even that, so I doubt if anyone could be smarter than what I think God is.----- that is, if he is rea------l. It's pretty easy to be smarter than the bible thumping idiots who claim they have no doubt that he exists. The goofy crap they come up with to justify their hateful behavior is just amazing.
Faith is a puzzling concept to those driven by ego

I can think of a person driven by ego, he allegedly said "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." In other words it's all about HIM - HE matters, and nothing else. Me, me, me!....is basically what he's saying? No, I'm not talking about Trump.

When did this place turn into such a hate christian forum ?

How is this "hate"? It seems it shows a more loving way, actually. It offers a solution, not just bashing (i.e. "hate").

In Philosophy, God is the First Cause and the Prime Mover and the Artistic Artificer.

You would need to know how to create a Universe, 100 to 200 billion galaxies, several sextillion stars, several dozen sextillion planets, plant life, animal life, protist life, and work within all physical laws, to be as smart as God.

The OP just says smarter than "god" on a few select, albeit important, topics. And it would appear that on those topics that the answer is a resounding "yes" - per the OP.

God didn't create that, my friend. There is no evidence that a particular unique "god" created that - not Yahweh, not Allah, not Zeus, not Wotan, not Ra, etc., etc.

Last edited:

I bet you are indeed smarter than "god" on this issue, from point #1....don't you think that you are?
"So instead of killing virtually all humans in the Biblical god’s alleged world-wide flood, which also killed almost all innocent animals, too, would you be smart enough to forgive them, instead?"

I can think of a person driven by ego, he allegedly said "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." In other words it's all about HIM - HE matters, and nothing else. Me, me, me!....is basically what he's saying? No, I'm not talking about Trump.
Jesus is God so is that ego of his or yours thinking you are above him?

We have faith....just not faith in unscientific magic-sounding stories, but rather faith in science, faith in humanity, and faith in reason, and faith in evidence.

Last edited:

In the OP there are 4 (of many) ways that you can be above "god", so I think that YOU can be, yes.

In the OP there are 4 (of many) ways that you can be above "god", so I think that YOU can be, yes.
I am not ego driven or a selfish child to think I know the mind of God

I bet you are indeed smarter than "god" on this issue, from point #1....don't you think that you are?
"So instead of killing virtually all humans in the Biblical god’s alleged world-wide flood, which also killed almost all innocent animals, too, would you be smart enough to forgive them, instead?"
The flood is a story copied by Moses from the Gilgamesh epic.

I would not take it so seriously if I were you.

Moses was just trying to scare the Israelites.

Forum List

Back