Can someone explain what was going on in this video, please?

It appears to just be a frightened child in the hospital. . .

I am guessing they are about to go into surgery, but it is really hard to say.

I have undergone more procedures than I care to discuss. But it appears she has a blood pressure cuff on, ECG monitors, and an IV. There aren't any nurses or attending on standby, which means she knows that something is going to be done soon. . . and they are preparing for something, and she knows something is still coming, and her going in and out of consciousness suggests they already administered the drug the puts someone under before the surgery.

Just my guess. . . .

Obviously a video made to tug on the heart, get views, and make money through tugging on folks emotions. This is what the MSM does through spin all the time. Creating a false narrative through spinning footage in a different way than what is actually going on.

I noticed that the father said he had went through the same thing. . or something similar. . .

At the very, VERY end, it appears you see a couple second clip of the post OP. Not sure, just a guess.

It appears to just be a frightened child in the hospital. . .

I am guessing they are about to go into surgery, but it is really hard to say.

I have undergone more procedures than I care to discuss. But it appears she has a blood pressure cuff on, ECG monitors, and an IV. There aren't any nurses or attending on standby, which means she knows that something is going to be done soon. . . and they are preparing for something, and she knows something is still coming, and her going in and out of consciousness suggests they already administered the drug the puts someone under before the surgery.

Just my guess. . . .

Obviously a video made to tug on the heart, get views, and make money through tugging on folks emotions. This is what the MSM does through spin all the time. Creating a false narrative through spinning footage in a different way than what is actually going on.

I noticed that the father said he had went through the same thing. . or something similar. . .

At the very, VERY end, it appears you see a couple second clip of the post OP. Not sure, just a guess.

The way the video was titled I thought she was dying or something.

Some of these video makers are really annoying the way they title videos.

The way the video was titled I thought she was dying or something.

Some of these video makers are really annoying the way they title videos.
Most of YouTube is a scam.

I never go there unless I am looking for a particular thing. And even then, it is getting harder and harder to find what I need.

Way back in the early days, I was referred to this guy, who was offered a partnership. He told them to go pound sand, b/c Google has an agenda. . . making money, and controlling folks thoughts and emotions. . . pretty much the same as the mainstream corporate media. His videos entertain me. :heehee:

YouTube is Dying (YouTube Exposed)​

Nov 14, 2009

Forum List

Back