Netflix, Seth McFarlane accused of racism over new animated Good Times reboot

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
As far as I'm concerned?

Seth can suck it up.

He's a total TDS shill who SHOULD be on the correct side of the culture war if his Family Guy series is to be believed.

But no, he comes down on the wrong side of almost every fucking issue.

1711852122338.png

In one part, it shows a young, white girl telling a black man that his neighborhood is "a s**thole" before a narrator says the system "put the guns and drugs on the street" and shows gang violence taking place.

"What about the struggle?" one character said. The other responded, "We're black, it will be here tomorrow."

Then to close out the trailer, it portrays young babies as gangsters, where three of them proceed to shoot at each other to a background track that says "all black, everything black."

Following controversy, a change.org petition was started to call for a boycott of the show. Alistair Fannell, who started the petition, wrote, "The New Good Times animated series on Netflix is a glorified stereotypical show that has damaged the image of the original Good Times family show that started in 1974 through 1979."

"The New Good Times animated series promotes violence, culture destruction of the Black community and alcohol abuse," he noted. "It’s time to put a stop to this nonsense that is portraying Black Americans in a negative light through these shows; could lead to bad outcomes towards our youth potential Police brutalities and an increase of the prison population industry.

I guess ya reap what ya sow.

And no, I won't be watching.

Last edited:
lol it;s hilarious how these frauds all claim to be 'anti-racist' when nearly every black show on TV is saturated with woke nonsense. Also that 'ebonics' idiocy, as if that stupid shit makes them more 'real n stuff'.

Forum List

Back