My parents think I am doing great with store

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
They both are very pleased that I can endure this long with such low life street trash .
They did not call them names but did say that they know how bad the customers are .

So you guys who keep mocking me ..you try it !!

cnm
You won’t believe this .
Last Sunday nite…I am on the phone for 2 hours with HP business
They get a guy out Monday to fix one of the 2 computers and my 2 schmendrick MF employees tell him to come back because he needed to close down the computers during install
Man was I mad

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
I told them I don’t care if the line is in the parking lot !!
You don’t ever turn a guy like that away

1260-laughter-1.jpg

They both are very pleased that I can endure this long with such low life street trash .
They did not call them names but did say that they know how bad the customers are .

Well now you left the door open for me to mock you as usual, so as you complain about the hood rats you do business with just remember it is your choice to do it and no one is forcing you if you own a business or the franchise…

I don't think anyone is mocking you.

We do wonder why you stay at a business you hate, that is making you miserable.

Today at work was a disaster
I had brand new software and zero clue how to use 2/3 of it . It took me 15-25 extra minutes for each customer as I has to both read the books and call the help desk

Wow, another semi-public self pity party. If you're that miserable it's time to just walk away and do something else. No excuses, just do it.

Forum List

Back