Can republicans at least admit Obama was a man of class and dignity regardless of his policies?

I’m sure even republicans can admit that about Obama.

Obama is a flaming queer who is left of Stalin and Mao. He ran a criminal administration and shit all over the Constitution.

Worst President in history by a HUGE margin.
It’s very ironic to me you call yourself a “radical libertarian”, but you’re bigoted towards gay people. Are you in the 8th grade or what?

Recognizing fact is not "bigoted"

I could care less what Obammy does in the bath houses. I DO oppose his Stalinist policies that made queers "more equal" than the rest of America.
How is giving them the same rights more equal?

Whatever for? Obama is gone. Yesterday's news. The country and the world have far more important things to deal with.

He is gone but pledged to come back to help the Democrats in the 2018 election.

Have you ever seen a Democrat President just go away with CLASS AND DIGNITY when his term was up and leave the public alone?

Obama is a flaming queer who is left of Stalin and Mao. He ran a criminal administration and shit all over the Constitution.

It’s very ironic to me you call yourself a “radical libertarian”, but you’re bigoted towards gay people. Are you in the 8th grade or what?

I could care less what Obammy does in the bath houses. I DO oppose his Stalinist policies that made queers "more equal" than the rest of America.

How is "bake the cake peasant" the same rights, Comrade?

Don't answer, nothing from you will ever approach rational and we all know it.

He was classy and dignified when dealing with his ideological fellow travelers or when speaking to his constituents, absolutely. When dealing with those with whom he disagreed, however, he was often petulant, petty, and hostile. He also had a habit of making divisive and often inaccurate assumptions about racial incidents before any evidence had come in.

Basically, he knew how to appear calm and extend his pinky when sipping from a tea cup, had a good handle of expected decorum, but acted like a disgruntled and/or injured child in the face of any adversity whatsoever, so no. . . not someone I would call particularly classy or particularly dignified. He just happened to be passive enough to look dignified and classy when surrounded by supporters and sycophants, and by all accounts, he always generally saw to it that he was in such surroundings as often as possible.
/end thread

Not really surprising that there is not a single response anything stated here - or even an acknowledgment - after another 10 pages.

I am not even sure what the overall point of the question was anyway. Classy and dignified are utterly irrelevant. All I am interested in is policy that is effective and based on the core tenant of this nation - freedom. If that is achieved with class or not is utterly irrelevant.

Surely the OP is joking....he is asking his question to posters who think the current GOP adminstration is transparent, truthful, and classy.
Who thinks that the current administration is classy? I have never heard that. One of the core points the base had when electing Trump was that he was NOT classy. Instead he was in your face and frank.

Truthful? There are very few that would say that as well. Most supporters accept he is a liar and support him anyway. That is another topic altogether though.

See that’s where you’re just making shit up. No laws make gay people “more equal”.

The job of the president is not to defend himself from attacks but to defend the nation.

And he's doing both, so what's the problem?

You think because Trump get's on twitter and attacks just about anybody in the headlines that threatens to steal his thunder, makes him some sort of a hero. You think calling some third rate countries shitholes is good foreign policy and defending the size his penis and bragging about grabbing pussies is something to be proud of.

The last things I'm concerned about to be quite honest. I'm more concerned about what he does for the country than what he says, and I like what he's doing so far.

You on the left can vote in beauty contestant queens all you like, but on our side we will go with results. One of the things I like about Trump is that he's like one of the guys. He talks about politics the way most guys talk about it at the bar or at work. He's a straight shooter and calls it the way he sees it like shitholes or rocket man. Not only is he doing a very good job, he's the most entertaining President this country has ever seen.
And exactly what has he done. The government has shutdown on Trump's one year anniversary because the great deal maker could not provide leadership needed to unite his own party even thou they controlled the government. His approval rating is now the worst in history. His border wall is further away now than it was when he took office. Sanctuary cities are stronger than ever. Arrests on the US border are down. He has signed less bills into law than his last 3 predecessors. His tax bill was a gift for the wealthy. He failed to repeal Obamacare, a promise he made in his campaign over 60 times. However, he has proven that anyone can become president, no matter how ignorant, vulgar, or hateful.

See that’s where you’re just making shit up. No laws make gay people “more equal”.
Make a Muslim bake a Gay marriage cake. Till then shut the fuck up.

You don't understand the concept of equal do you?

The job of the president is not to defend himself from attacks but to defend the nation.

You think because Trump get's on twitter and attacks just about anybody in the headlines that threatens to steal his thunder, makes him some sort of a hero. You think calling some third rate countries shitholes is good foreign policy and defending the size his penis and bragging about grabbing pussies is something to be proud of.

The last things I'm concerned about to be quite honest. I'm more concerned about what he does for the country than what he says, and I like what he's doing so far.

You on the left can vote in beauty contestant queens all you like, but on our side we will go with results. One of the things I like about Trump is that he's like one of the guys. He talks about politics the way most guys talk about it at the bar or at work. He's a straight shooter and calls it the way he sees it like shitholes or rocket man. Not only is he doing a very good job, he's the most entertaining President this country has ever seen.
And exactly what has he done. The government has shutdown on Trump's one year anniversary because the great deal maker could not provide leadership needed to unite his own party even thou they controlled the government. His approval rating is now the worst in history. His border wall is further away now than it was when he took office. Sanctuary cities are stronger than ever. Arrests on the US border are down. He has signed less bills into law than his last 3 predecessors. His tax bill was a gift for the wealthy. He failed to repeal Obamacare, a promise he made in his campaign over 60 times. However, he has proven that anyone can become president, no matter how ignorant, vulgar, or hateful.

Our economy is booming right now partly because of his rescinding Obama job killing laws and removing the employer mandate for Commie Care. Consumer confidence at it's highest level, over a million and a half food stamp people off the program since he took office, the lowest unemployment rate in years, 90% of people who get a paycheck will see more take home pay. Thousands of employees getting bonuses, pay increases or both all citing the tax cut as the reason, illegal border crossings down 70%, he added many new deportation judges to process the illegals faster, he's pro police instead of anti-police along with being pro-business unlike our last anti-business President.

The Democrats got just about everything they wanted even though Republicans are in charge, and it's the Democrats that are shutting down the government for their precious aliens. Democrats want to give aliens the ability to come over any time they want which is why they are against the wall.

If you want people who represent non-Americans, vote Democrat. If you want people who represent Americans, vote Republican.

Really? Revocation of the 1st Amendment made Christians far less equal.

You got that right it's trickle up misery...fags want everyone to be as miserable as them.

In other words, because he would not cave on amnesty.

Shutdown Schumer has to answer to America why illegal aliens are more important than our armed forces?

And yes, that useless pile of shit Jeff Flake does as well.

Barry violated both Constitution and law ... aided terrorists, Mexican Drug Cartels, Hezbollah Drug Ops, the Taliban 5, Iran, Human Traffickers, MS13, violent / criminal illegals, and Sanctuary cities...

He mocked Americans whose deaths he contributed to...

He intentionally LIED to Americans about the ACA...and more...

He attempted to treasonously overthrow the newly elected President...

He abandoned Americans to die and made it possible for terrorists to kill Americans...

...and THAT is what snowflakes call 'classy'...

:p

You don't understand the concept of equal do you?

I understand preferential.

You Communists are fighting a vicious war to end the United States Constitution, aiming at the 1st Amendment as the first pitched battle.

In California, one can't even send a little girl to a public restroom since by law men and women share them. You Communists "care" about women so much that they can't even use a toilet in private...

He put on an air of class and dignity, but sane people saw right through it.
Why?

Why what?

Why did we see right through it or why did he project an air of class?
Seriously

Outside of politics, what issues do you have with Obama?

Outside of politics, that is, ignoring what he says and does, nothing. I don’t know him personally.

Forum List

Back