Can republicans at least admit Obama was a man of class and dignity regardless of his policies?

I thought George W Bush was a good father and family man. While I disagreed with his politics, I still admired his personal character

I could not say the same about Bill Clinton

Republican hatred of Obama is so strong, they can't admit he was a good family man and husband
and their hate of Hillary,,,,,,,BUT they wonder why Dems and some others hate this vile swine in our WH ?
I have been following Trump since the early 80s
I have never had any respect for the man
And as a New Yorker I followed him too,,,,,, A slime bag with a team of lawyers to bail him out of lawsuites , a pervert

I thought George W Bush was a good father and family man. While I disagreed with his politics, I still admired his personal character

Republican hatred of Obama is so strong, they can't admit he was a good family man and husband
and their hate of Hillary,,,,,,,BUT they wonder why Dems and some others hate this vile swine in our WH ?
I have been following Trump since the early 80s
I have never had any respect for the man
When i dont respect people, i tend to not follow them around

He lied about the deaths of 4 Americans, then hopped on air force one to go to Vegas. No class or dignity in that.

No problem with ronnies 250 dead marines.?
A lie has to have intent genius.
I guess you think he's a Kenyan and we didn't land on the moon too??
No problem with the .cGrabber hopping down to fla every weekend?
He deliberately lied about it for weeks. To close to election time to admit to a terrorist attack. Especially since he said not long before he decimated the terrorist.

Lots of males are good family men and husbands, but that doesn't mean they would make good Presidents.

Lots of males are good family men and husbands, but that doesn't mean they would make good Presidents.
That is not what this thread is about

Obama is a man of class ,,Trump is a man of all ass 239 lbs??? lol 280 is more like it
Oh, Eddie...you are trying to speak of 'class' while frothing at the mouth, throwing a complete, infantile, butt-hurt, hate-driven tantrum.

I think it's time to change your diaper and for you to take a nap...

:p

A muslim communist born in Kenya, married to another man, committed treason time after time by enabling Hezbollah drug dealing in the US to appease Iran, fast and furious gun-running to arm the Sinaloa Cartel, abandoning Egypt when they threw out his beloved Muslim Brotherhood, ran from Iraq handing it to ISIS, weaponizing the intel agencies against a political appointment......the list goes on and on. He belongs in Leavenworth not Martha's Vineyard.

A muslim communist born in Kenya, married to another man, committed treason time after time by enabling Hezbollah drug dealing in the US to appease Iran, fast and furious gun-running to arm the Sinaloa Cartel, abandoning Egypt when they threw out his beloved Muslim Brotherhood, ran from Iraq handing it to ISIS, weaponizing the intel agencies against a political appointment......the list goes on and on. He belongs in Leavenworth not Martha's Vineyard.
conservative silliness

I’m sure even republicans can admit that about Obama.

Obama is a flaming queer who is left of Stalin and Mao. He ran a criminal administration and shit all over the Constitution.

Worst President in history by a HUGE margin.
It’s very ironic to me you call yourself a “radical libertarian”, but you’re bigoted towards gay people. Are you in the 8th grade or what?

I’m sure even republicans can admit that about Obama.

Obama is a flaming queer who is left of Stalin and Mao. He ran a criminal administration and shit all over the Constitution.

Worst President in history by a HUGE margin.
It’s very ironic to me you call yourself a “radical libertarian”, but you’re bigoted towards gay people. Are you in the 8th grade or what?

Recognizing fact is not "bigoted"

I could care less what Obammy does in the bath houses. I DO oppose his Stalinist policies that made queers "more equal" than the rest of America.

Forum List

Back