A Lesson for Republicans

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
The racist history of the Democratic party is well documented. The Democratic Party was founded in 1828. Slavery had been in this country since at least 1619. Slavery existed for 209 years before the Democratic party was founded. Republicans today love telling blacks how the Democratic Party was pro-slavery and how it was the Republican Party that freed the slaves. There is a lot modern Republicans choose not to tell young blacks as they try luring blacks into supporting a move back into Jim Crow. First, not all Republicans were for racial equality. The Party had several factions in the beginning. One was the Radical Republicans. The Radical Republicans were for the eradication of slavery. They were not conservatives. Frederick Douglass was a Radical Republican. Lincoln was moderate politically. He opposed the expansion of slavery but did not believe in racial equality.

Here is a master class about the history of the Repubicans and blacks.

This is just another WEF/Democrat shill thread hating on America and Americans.

America, don't elect people who hate you to govern you. Soon there will be millions of illegals immigrants coming every month till America looks like something out of hunger games.

Then you will be "depopulated"

Democrats = WEF

The Democrats have consistently sided with evil throughout American history, starting with Andrew Jackson's genocidal relocation of the Indians, up to partial-birth abortion today.
The Indian Removal plan was bi partisan. It's time the modern Republlican party stopped giving itself credit for what was done in the past while telling people like me how I should not live in the past. Your party supports evil today.

The Indian Removal plan was bi partisan. It's time the modern Republlican party stopped giving itself credit for what was done in the past while telling people like me how I should not live in the past. Your party supports evil today.
what evil would that be?

The Indian plan was duplicated with the Great Society programs...."Your people" swallowed it whole, turning the 'hood into an open bordered reservation.

Chumps.

The racist history of the Democratic party is well documented. The Democratic Party was founded in 1828. Slavery had been in this country since at least 1619. Slavery existed for 209 years before the Democratic party was founded. Republicans today love telling blacks how the Democratic Party was pro-slavery and how it was the Republican Party that freed the slaves. There is a lot modern Republicans choose not to tell young blacks as they try luring blacks into supporting a move back into Jim Crow. First, not all Republicans were for racial equality. The Party had several factions in the beginning. One was the Radical Republicans. The Radical Republicans were for the eradication of slavery. They were not conservatives. Frederick Douglass was a Radical Republican. Lincoln was moderate politically. He opposed the expansion of slavery but did not believe in racial equality.

Stop fucking crying about the GA voting laws, The fact is more minorities have voted there since it's passage than in the past. Why is it you race baiters think minorities aren't capable of following the laws and rules? More bigotry of low expectations.

Last edited:
Stop fucking crying about the GA voting laws, The fact is more minorities have voted there since it's passage than in the past. Why is it you race baiters think minorities aren't capable of following the laws and rules? More bigotry of low expectations.

I don't live in Georgia and the blacks in Georgia who had to jump through extra sets of hurdles to vote might just tell you to GFY.

Such illuminating propaganda. If you believe it, it must be the truth.

Cool story, bra.

I don't live in Georgia and the blacks in Georgia who had to jump through extra sets of hurdles to vote might just tell you to GFY.

Well child they managed in record numbers, perhaps you should practice what you preach. BTW the Hollywood assholes and MLB all acted before they had any idea how it would actually effect the vote, kind of like the asshole in your video that named himself predictor in chief. That's the point where I quit watching.

Hey, did you hear about that Dexter thug? He shot a cop and got his just rewards for it. His "baby momma" claims he was shot for driving while black.

Well child they managed in record numbers, perhaps you should practice what you preach. BTW the Hollywood assholes and MLB all acted before they had any idea how it would actually effect the vote, kind of like the asshole in your video that named himself predictor in chief. That's the point where I quit watching.

Again, it doesn't matter. The hurdles should not have been there. Period.

Forum List

Back