A Lesson for Republicans

And you apparently never took history class.

In class, did you learn that it was whites who freed the slaves? It was also whites who passed the civil rights bill. A white president who signed it into law. It was whites who ended Jim Crow laws and gave blacks desegregation?

Soooo, You're welcome.

The racist history of the Democratic party is well documented. The Democratic Party was founded in 1828. Slavery had been in this country since at least 1619. Slavery existed for 209 years before the Democratic party was founded.
Nothing to do with Democrats nor Republicans - but simply implementing a racist minded Constitution (mirroring the time) by the founders of the USA.
Lincoln was a Republican and thus a Republican and his Republican party abolished slavery. (again mirroring the time - when slavery was being abolished by more or less all European states), but remained a cultural institution in Africa, foremost amongst the locals themselves.

Both Democrats and Republicans today have their racists - the main difference is only that Democrats hide it better, whilst Republicans openly address "Racial issues and topics". And e.g. forwarding a statistic which "proves" that e.g. Negros in the USA are over-proportionally represented in Crimes - has NOTHING to do with racism, but statistical FACTS.

And you apparently never took history class.

Wow, talk about broad brush syndrome. A whopping 34 democrat communities is 18 whole States. No one in my family got that kind of support, or any family I know for that matter.

The racist history of the Democratic party is well documented. The Democratic Party was founded in 1828. Slavery had been in this country since at least 1619. Slavery existed for 209 years before the Democratic party was founded. Republicans today love telling blacks how the Democratic Party was pro-slavery and how it was the Republican Party that freed the slaves. There is a lot modern Republicans choose not to tell young blacks as they try luring blacks into supporting a move back into Jim Crow. First, not all Republicans were for racial equality. The Party had several factions in the beginning. One was the Radical Republicans. The Radical Republicans were for the eradication of slavery. They were not conservatives. Frederick Douglass was a Radical Republican. Lincoln was moderate politically. He opposed the expansion of slavery but did not believe in racial equality.

Here is a master class about the history of the Repubicans and blacks.

I remember this episode from when I watched it live back then.

Alan is a Republican hack and bootlicker.

Where has all his antics led him? Where is he now?

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
The Indian Removal plan was bi partisan. It's time the modern Republlican party stopped giving itself credit for what was done in the past while telling people like me how I should not live in the past. Your party supports evil today.
Why can’t you live in the present? Are you simply unable or unwilling?

You have two choices. Vote democrat so your kids can live on welfare or vote rebuplican so you can work and give your kids something to build on.

I remember this episode from when I watched it live back then.

Alan is a Republican hack and bootlicker.

Where has all his antics led him? Where is he now?
Yep. I watch Brother Roland daily. Do you subscribe to the Network?

And West is where the rest of the house blacks are. He got evicted.

Last edited:
Why can’t you live in the present? Are you simply unable or unwilling?

You have two choices. Vote democrat so your kids can live on welfare or vote rebuplican so you can work and give your kids something to build on.
You guys talk about the so-called founders all the time and that's the past. You celebrate the 4th of July every year, and thats the past. You talk that MAGA ---- which is about returning to the past. When we were Republicans we lived at 89 percent poverty. All we got from Republicans was Jim Crow. So STHU with that tired buullshit.

I'm talking about today. You are a racist today, right now, 7:50pm CST, April 22,2024.

I'm talking about today..., right now, 7:50pm CST, April 22,2024.

And right now, today, YOU are not a slave, right? Right now, today, are YOU weak? Right now, today, are YOU a victim?

Yep. I watch Brother Roland daily. Do you subscribe to the Network?

And West is where te rest of te house blacks are. He got evicted.
I've been watching Brother Roland since before he was on YouTube, from the TVOne and CNN days.

Yes, I subscribe and try to watch it daily, but I usually watch something else at this time and try to catch it afterwards.

You guys talk about the so-called founders all the time and that's the past. You celebrate the 4th of July every year, and thats the past. You talk that MAGA ---- which is about returning to the past. When we were Republicans we lived at 89 percent poverty. All we got from Republicans was Jim Crow. So STHU with that tired buullshit.

I'm talking about today. You are a racist today, right now, 7:50pm CST, April 22,2024.
You moron. You got Jim Crow from the democrats.

When you were republicans and gained your freedom your poverty rate dropped. Your children out of wedlock was good. You had opportunities and were building generational wealth. Then you started voting democrat. And all of that went away for welfare checks and no future for your kids.

Good job.

You moron. You got Jim Crow from the democrats.

When you were republicans and gained your freedom your poverty rate dropped. Your children out of wedlock was good. You had opportunities and were building generational wealth. Then you started voting democrat. And all of that went away for welfare checks and no future for your kids.

Good job.
No, we got Jim Crow from the 1877 Compromise Republican Rutherford B Hayes made with southern states in order to get the electoral votes he needed to be president.

You black racists talk about slavery all the time. That’s the past.

You talk about Jim Crow laws. That’s the past.

The it are a racist pissant today. That’s April 22, 2023. It’s now 9:29 pm EST.

No, we got Jim Crow from the 1877 Compromise Republican Rutherford B Hayes made with southern states in order to get the electoral votes he needed to be president.
You got Jim Crow from the democrats because they didn’t even consider you 3/5 of a person. They wanted you counted as zero. You got Jim Crow because they lost and 3/5 was way more than they thought of you.

Forum List

Back