Calif Gov Newsom: Unless I Get Federal Handouts I’m Laying Off First Responders First

Okey Dokey. Holding his voters as hostages. SHOOT!
Good luck Californians, you voted him in.

Democrat leaders welcome illegals into their state who rob, rape, and even kill their citizens. This is not much different. Democrat politicians only care about one thing--power. In this case, it's a threat to President Trump. He believes he'll somehow be able to blame any tragedy on the President instead of his failed leadership.
Democrat politicians only care about one thing--power.
Ray i believe that is pretty dam high on the Republicans bucket list too....

Well, let's face it, becoming a politician requires an enormous amount of narcissism by definition, so power is always going to be a huge lure to such people. Republicans are more likely to be punished by their voters if they misuse their power, though.
the democrats dont think so....they believe that the republicans try to cover up shit.....and of course their politicians very seldom sin....

I do not get the impression from listening to them that they actually believe anything of the sort. They SAY they do, but they don't say it very convincingly.
living in S.Cal for 50 years and working for the PO for 30 years with lots of Democrats and listening to them talk told me many a time, they think their party is way superior to the Republicans in governing and morality....every republican is a ratbasterd who would sell this country out while on their side they just have some shitty people but 90% of them are good solid citizens and people.....the right?....maybe 5% are ok....

Democrat leaders welcome illegals into their state who rob, rape, and even kill their citizens. This is not much different. Democrat politicians only care about one thing--power. In this case, it's a threat to President Trump. He believes he'll somehow be able to blame any tragedy on the President instead of his failed leadership.

Well, let's face it, becoming a politician requires an enormous amount of narcissism by definition, so power is always going to be a huge lure to such people. Republicans are more likely to be punished by their voters if they misuse their power, though.
the democrats dont think so....they believe that the republicans try to cover up shit.....and of course their politicians very seldom sin....

I do not get the impression from listening to them that they actually believe anything of the sort. They SAY they do, but they don't say it very convincingly.
living in S.Cal for 50 years and working for the PO for 30 years with lots of Democrats and listening to them talk told me many a time, they think their party is way superior to the Republicans in governing and morality....every republican is a ratbasterd who would sell this country out while on their side they just have some shitty people but 90% of them are good solid citizens and people.....the right?....maybe 5% are ok....

You just told me a lot about the sort of people you hang around with, and not a damned thing about Republicans in general.

I will agree with your roundabout assessment of Democrats as a bunch of arrogant self-flatterers, though.

Oh, and you also proved my point about tribalism.

I often wonder why the Interstate highway to Arizona is not bumper-to-bumper with moving vans 24/7.
The cost...
The prices on link are San Francisco to Las Vegas.
Over 2,000 to rent a large crappy truck.
AZ is probably more.

About ten years ago, trucks greatly went up in cost because of all the mandates by the federal government regarding pollution. My employer bought a new truck once or twice a year to replace an older one in our fleet. One year when he called they went up 10K in price. The dealer told him the cost was all environment related.

Worse than that is with all this pollution crap in the vehicles, they brake down all the time. My estimation is that 9 times out of 10 when a truck broke down, it had something to do with one of the pollution gadgets on it going haywire. So of course it costs 2K to rent a truck from U-Haul today. Blame the environmentalists for that.

This is the most dumbass & irresponsible statement I've ever heard from a politician! But then, since he is the nephew of Nancy Pelosi, I shouldn't be surprised!

You're for policemen, before you were against them.
I was?

Why do you like sucking on testicles? Why do you hate brown people so much?
Oh truth hurts? Yes pretty much all you liberals on here wasn't against a cop getting killed as long as your master Obama was egging it on.
Shut up whiner. If you have to make stuff up to have a point, you don't actually have a point.
Lol, I'm not lying. During the Obama years you hated the police.

You just told me a lot about the sort of people you hang around with, and not a damned thing about Republicans in general.

I will agree with your roundabout assessment of Democrats as a bunch of arrogant self-flatterers, though.

You just told me a lot about the sort of people you hang around with
did i say i hung with them or was that you?....oh it was you....
and not a damned thing about Republicans in general
i believe i was saying what democrats think of republicans....
Oh, and you also proved my point about tribalism
whats that?....that Democrats and Republicans both practice it?....

That'd be you. "listening to them talk told me many a time," If I'm hearing someone tell me something "many a time", that means I'm hanging out with them.

If you're not saying anything about Republicans, phrase it better.

Post #99, my point was stated in the first line. "People by nature tend to believe anyone different from them is "lesser"." If you are still asking me what my point was, you're basically telling me that you don't bother to read anyone else's posts before hitting the keys and spewing what you want to say.

We need enormous unprecedented legislation to deal with this enormous unprecedented crisis, my friends

" If we don't pass bipartisan legislation like the RESTART Act, millions of small businesses will close and never reopen again. Small business is the backbone of our economy. We can't afford not to act. " - Marvelous Michael Bennet

That'd be you. "listening to them talk told me many a time," If I'm hearing someone tell me something "many a time", that means I'm hanging out with them.

Post #99, my point was stated in the first line. "People by nature tend to believe anyone different from them is "lesser"." If you are still asking me what my point was, you're basically telling me that you don't bother to read anyone else's posts before hitting the keys and spewing what you want to say.
sorry cece....but when you work with people you dont have much choice than to be around them.....hanging with people means you go out with them,go over to their house.....you should learn the difference.....and i never asked you what your point was....are you sure you read the posts before you hit the keys and spew what you want to say?.....

sorry cece....but when you work with people you dont have much choice than to be around them.....hanging with people means you go out with them,go over to their house.....you should learn the difference.....and i never asked you what your point was....are you sure you read the posts before you hit the keys and spew what you want to say?.....

Wrong. I make a practice of avoiding my co-workers, outside of work-related conversations. But that's neither here nor there. I didn't say you WANTED to hang out with them, or that you liked them. I just said you were hanging out with them, and you clearly were. Don't waste my time with your personal arbitrary qualifiers based on how you feel about the phrase.

You never asked me about my point? You did it in your last post, Mensa Boy. And I quote:
"Oh, and you also proved my point about tribalism
whats that?....that Democrats and Republicans both practice it?...."

Are you sure you read YOUR OWN posts before you hit the keys and spew what you want to say?

Wrong. I make a practice of avoiding my co-workers, outside of work-related conversations. But that's neither here nor there. I didn't say you WANTED to hang out with them, or that you liked them. I just said you were hanging out with them, and you clearly were. Don't waste my time with your personal arbitrary qualifiers based on how you feel about the phrase.

You never asked me about my point? You did it in your last post, Mensa Boy. And I quote:

Are you sure you read YOUR OWN posts before you hit the keys and spew what you want to say?
I just said you were hanging out with them, and you clearly were
so if you have to work with people and be around them....thats hanging out?...i guess you can say that,but that means you do the same dam thing....
so mensa girl....you never answered that one did you?....do they both practice it or not?....

I just said you were hanging out with them, and you clearly were
so if you have to work with people and be around them....thats hanging out?...i guess you can say that,but that means you do the same dam thing....
so mensa girl....you never answered that one did you?....do they both practice it or not?....

If you work with people and you're spending time around them having conversations that aren't related to work, then yeah.

And no, I DON'T do the same thing. I'm pretty infamous at work for being all about the work, and out the damned door when it's quittin' time.

So Mensa Boy, I didn't answer that question because that's not the question you were asking. Your question was, "What's your point? Is this your point?" And I didn't answer both parts of that question. No, that was not my point, and I then quoted my actual point for you.

Btw, don't think I didn't notice how you glossed right over the fact that you were proven dead wrong in your assertion that you hadn't asked about my point.

And no, I DON'T do the same thing. I'm pretty infamous at work for being all about the work, and out the damned door when it's quittin' time.
Well yes, every good prostitute knows not to get too friendly with the Johns.

Anyhoo, everyone that can work from home should be working from home for at least the rest of the year.

I often wonder why the Interstate highway to Arizona is not bumper-to-bumper with moving vans 24/7.
The cost...
The prices on link are San Francisco to Las Vegas.
Over 2,000 to rent a large crappy truck.
AZ is probably more.

About ten years ago, trucks greatly went up in cost because of all the mandates by the federal government regarding pollution. My employer bought a new truck once or twice a year to replace an older one in our fleet. One year when he called they went up 10K in price. The dealer told him the cost was all environment related.

Worse than that is with all this pollution crap in the vehicles, they brake down all the time. My estimation is that 9 times out of 10 when a truck broke down, it had something to do with one of the pollution gadgets on it going haywire. So of course it costs 2K to rent a truck from U-Haul today. Blame the environmentalists for that.

They "brake" down? How else would they stop? :abgg2q.jpg:

Well yes, every good prostitute knows not to get too friendly with the Johns.

Anyhoo, everyone that can work from home should be working from home for at least the rest of the year.

Quit dreamin', because even if I were a prostitute, you could never, EVER have enough money.

Anyhoo, you're a fucking moron, not just for the rest of the year, but forever.

Forum List

Back