Calif Gov Newsom: Unless I Get Federal Handouts I’m Laying Off First Responders First

Okey Dokey. Holding his voters as hostages. SHOOT!
Good luck Californians, you voted him in.

Democrat leaders welcome illegals into their state who rob, rape, and even kill their citizens. This is not much different. Democrat politicians only care about one thing--power. In this case, it's a threat to President Trump. He believes he'll somehow be able to blame any tragedy on the President instead of his failed leadership.
Democrat politicians only care about one thing--power.
Ray i believe that is pretty dam high on the Republicans bucket list too....

Republicans are not cradle to gravers, whereas Democrats are. Democrats want power to rule over every aspect of our lives. Republicans want to keep leadership to give Americans freedom to rule over their own lives.
is that what they told you?....

Nobody tells me anything.......at least that I listen to. It's pure observation my friend.

"Folks, I know liberals like I know every inch of my glorious naked body."
Rush Limbaugh
well my observation is that republicans want power just as bad as the democrats....and in spite of what they say they want you to follow THEIR rules,and the more religious they are the more they want to control what you do.......

Outside of abortion, can you give me one example? Republicans are for individual choice. Democrats are for making your choices for you. Yes, I can give you several examples of that.

Leadership and power are actually two different things. Leadership is having enough people vote for you so you can carry out your (and their) agendas. Power is the ability to have control, and abuse that control to force people into things they don't support. Commie Care a prime example.

Now.....I guess you can say both parties want leadership, and this is true, but the only reason Democrats want leadership is because that's how they obtain most of their power. And when I say most power, it's because even when out of leadership, they still have power. They have primary eduction, they have advanced education, they have the entire entertainment industry like Hollywood, sports, and most music. They virtually own all major social medias. Their commie judges perform the tasks their politicians can't in stopping Republicans like Trump; at least temporarily.
ray the more religious republican/conservatives would love nothing better than for you to be as righteous as they think they are and join their little club...and if you dont prepare to be considered below them....

and the more religious they are the more they want to control what you do.......
If you mean religious nuts trying to prevent men with a penis from using womens bathrooms I plead guilty

Is that one of the issues you have in mind?
no, my issue with so called religious people is if you dont look at things like they do....or believe what they believe....you are considered a lesser person....

Democrat leaders welcome illegals into their state who rob, rape, and even kill their citizens. This is not much different. Democrat politicians only care about one thing--power. In this case, it's a threat to President Trump. He believes he'll somehow be able to blame any tragedy on the President instead of his failed leadership.

Republicans are not cradle to gravers, whereas Democrats are. Democrats want power to rule over every aspect of our lives. Republicans want to keep leadership to give Americans freedom to rule over their own lives.
is that what they told you?....

Nobody tells me anything.......at least that I listen to. It's pure observation my friend.

"Folks, I know liberals like I know every inch of my glorious naked body."
Rush Limbaugh
well my observation is that republicans want power just as bad as the democrats....and in spite of what they say they want you to follow THEIR rules,and the more religious they are the more they want to control what you do.......

Outside of abortion, can you give me one example? Republicans are for individual choice. Democrats are for making your choices for you. Yes, I can give you several examples of that.

Leadership and power are actually two different things. Leadership is having enough people vote for you so you can carry out your (and their) agendas. Power is the ability to have control, and abuse that control to force people into things they don't support. Commie Care a prime example.

Now.....I guess you can say both parties want leadership, and this is true, but the only reason Democrats want leadership is because that's how they obtain most of their power. And when I say most power, it's because even when out of leadership, they still have power. They have primary eduction, they have advanced education, they have the entire entertainment industry like Hollywood, sports, and most music. They virtually own all major social medias. Their commie judges perform the tasks their politicians can't in stopping Republicans like Trump; at least temporarily.
ray the more religious republican/conservatives would love nothing better than for you to be as righteous as they think they are and join their little club...and if you dont prepare to be considered below them....

So what does that have to do with leadership and power? Of course religious people would like if everybody were believers. But we've had all Republican federal leadership on several occasions the last 20 years, and nobody made any policy to push people towards religion.

If you want to be religious, that's great. If you don't, that's fine with us too. Democrat thinking is totally opposite. Democrats don't like citizens carrying guns, so nobody should carry a gun. Democrats don't like Happy Meals at McDonald's, so nobody should be allowed to get Happy Meals at McDonald's. I won't even start on the environment.

Mind you, on nearly ever one of their beliefs, they've tried or succeeded making policy or law to promote their agendas. That's the difference.

and the more religious they are the more they want to control what you do.......
If you mean religious nuts trying to prevent men with a penis from using womens bathrooms I plead guilty

no, my issue with so called religious people is if you dont look at things like they do....or believe what they believe....you are considered a lesser person....
Thats no different from liberals who do the same thing

Thats no different from liberals who do the same thing
that why i have said time and time again that the people who make up both parties are so much alike its kinda funny,since they have the same opinions of each other...

Sounds to me like an issue between him and the idiots who continue to employ him, not a matter that involves the taxpayers of other states who weren't stupid enough to vote for him.

that why i have said time and time again that the people who make up both parties are so much alike its kinda funny,since they have the same opinions of each other...
But you personally are far above partisanship, right?

Well, let's face it, becoming a politician requires an enormous amount of narcissism by definition, so power is always going to be a huge lure to such people. Republicans are more likely to be punished by their voters if they misuse their power, though.

Go for it, Gavin.

Well, it's not going to affect me, so I fail to see why I should care, let alone provide my tax dollars.

Yeah, and that's because of the religion, not because they're people. After all, no other people in the world think that way. :eusa_hand:

I would absolutely hold off on all hand outs. Go ahead... lay off first responders. See how that works for California.

Isn't it your job to have a budget to handle stuff like this?

Well, let's face it, becoming a politician requires an enormous amount of narcissism by definition, so power is always going to be a huge lure to such people. Republicans are more likely to be punished by their voters if they misuse their power, though.
the democrats dont think so....they believe that the republicans try to cover up shit.....and of course their politicians very seldom sin....

Yeah, and that's because of the religion, not because they're people. After all, no other people in the world think that way. :eusa_hand:
people follow the religion.....if the religion tells them you are a less then they are because you dont believe what they do....then thats the way they look at you....

the democrats dont think so....they believe that the republicans try to cover up shit.....and of course their politicians very seldom sin....

I do not get the impression from listening to them that they actually believe anything of the sort. They SAY they do, but they don't say it very convincingly.

people follow the religion.....if the religion tells them you are a less then they are because you dont believe what they do....then thats the way they look at you....

No, hon. People by nature tend to believe anyone different from them is "lesser". And then they clog their institutions, religious and otherwise, with dogma that reinforces that natural tendency. It is NOT peculiar to religious people in any way, shape, or form. Tribalism is rampant throughout human history.

But you dont look down on partisans?

its obvious that you do

Forum List

Back