Calif Gov Newsom: Unless I Get Federal Handouts I’m Laying Off First Responders First

CA Gov. @GavinNewsom says his state’s budget deficit is directly related to the coronavirus pandemic and federal funding should not be looked at as charity, “when it’s fundamental purpose of government is to protect people’s safety and to protect their well-being.”

Bull Puckey!

The budget was already in a deficit before CV19.

He's wanting the additional 3 trillion Pelosi bailout to shore up unfunded liabilities.

Okey Dokey. Holding his voters as hostages. SHOOT!
Good luck Californians, you voted him in.

Wonder how he would react if all state workers had their comp slashed by 50%?
Slashed...by whom? He is the Governor.

Democrat leaders welcome illegals into their state who rob, rape, and even kill their citizens. This is not much different. Democrat politicians only care about one thing--power. In this case, it's a threat to President Trump. He believes he'll somehow be able to blame any tragedy on the President instead of his failed leadership.
Democrat politicians only care about one thing--power.
Ray i believe that is pretty dam high on the Republicans bucket list too....

Republicans are not cradle to gravers, whereas Democrats are. Democrats want power to rule over every aspect of our lives. Republicans want to keep leadership to give Americans freedom to rule over their own lives.
is that what they told you?....

Nobody tells me anything.......at least that I listen to. It's pure observation my friend.

"Folks, I know liberals like I know every inch of my glorious naked body."
Rush Limbaugh

Wonder how he would react if all state workers had their comp slashed by 50%?
Slashed...by whom? He is the Governor.
I am just asking a what if scenario and not just for Cali. I bet If all govt jobs were slashed with a 50% pay cut they would be more apt to open the economy quicker

We're approaching Fire season. Where is he gonna get help fighting the fires...Mexico or Canada?

For a guy not even holding a pair...he sure does bluff a great deal.

Democrat leaders welcome illegals into their state who rob, rape, and even kill their citizens. This is not much different. Democrat politicians only care about one thing--power. In this case, it's a threat to President Trump. He believes he'll somehow be able to blame any tragedy on the President instead of his failed leadership.

Republicans are not cradle to gravers, whereas Democrats are. Democrats want power to rule over every aspect of our lives. Republicans want to keep leadership to give Americans freedom to rule over their own lives.

Nobody tells me anything.......at least that I listen to. It's pure observation my friend.

Rush Limbaugh
well my observation is that republicans want power just as bad as the democrats....and in spite of what they say they want you to follow THEIR rules,and the more religious they are the more they want to control what you do.......

Rush Limbaugh
well my observation is that republicans want power just as bad as the democrats....and in spite of what they say they want you to follow THEIR rules,and the more religious they are the more they want to control what you do.......

Outside of abortion, can you give me one example? Republicans are for individual choice. Democrats are for making your choices for you. Yes, I can give you several examples of that.

Leadership and power are actually two different things. Leadership is having enough people vote for you so you can carry out your (and their) agendas. Power is the ability to have control, and abuse that control to force people into things they don't support. Commie Care a prime example.

Now.....I guess you can say both parties want leadership, and this is true, but the only reason Democrats want leadership is because that's how they obtain most of their power. And when I say most power, it's because even when out of leadership, they still have power. They have primary eduction, they have advanced education, they have the entire entertainment industry like Hollywood, sports, and most music. They virtually own all major social medias. Their commie judges perform the tasks their politicians can't in stopping Republicans like Trump; at least temporarily.

I noticed that cheap liberal tactic also

newsome should lay off first responders last instead of first
Obama used it when he shut the government down.
I will never forget nor forgive the National Park Rangers closing parks AND areas OUTSIDE of the parks just because that spot had a view.
I think when we look back on this we’ll see that many people in positions of power overreacted

in some cases because the power went to their head

and the more religious they are the more they want to control what you do.......
If you mean religious nuts trying to prevent men with a penis from using womens bathrooms I plead guilty

Is that one of the issues you have in mind?

Forum List

Back