Calif Gov Newsom: Unless I Get Federal Handouts I’m Laying Off First Responders First

california-running-out.jpg

Okey Dokey. Holding his voters as hostages. SHOOT!
Good luck Californians, you voted him in.

Democrat leaders welcome illegals into their state who rob, rape, and even kill their citizens. This is not much different. Democrat politicians only care about one thing--power. In this case, it's a threat to President Trump. He believes he'll somehow be able to blame any tragedy on the President instead of his failed leadership.
Democrat politicians only care about one thing--power.
Ray i believe that is pretty dam high on the Republicans bucket list too....

Well, let's face it, becoming a politician requires an enormous amount of narcissism by definition, so power is always going to be a huge lure to such people. Republicans are more likely to be punished by their voters if they misuse their power, though.
the democrats dont think so....they believe that the republicans try to cover up shit.....and of course their politicians very seldom sin....

I do not get the impression from listening to them that they actually believe anything of the sort. They SAY they do, but they don't say it very convincingly.
living in S.Cal for 50 years and working for the PO for 30 years with lots of Democrats and listening to them talk told me many a time, they think their party is way superior to the Republicans in governing and morality....every republican is a ratbasterd who would sell this country out while on their side they just have some shitty people but 90% of them are good solid citizens and people.....the right?....maybe 5% are ok....

You just told me a lot about the sort of people you hang around with, and not a damned thing about Republicans in general.

I will agree with your roundabout assessment of Democrats as a bunch of arrogant self-flatterers, though.

Oh, and you also proved my point about tribalism.
You just told me a lot about the sort of people you hang around with
did i say i hung with them or was that you?....oh it was you....
and not a damned thing about Republicans in general
i believe i was saying what democrats think of republicans....
Oh, and you also proved my point about tribalism
whats that?....that Democrats and Republicans both practice it?....

That'd be you. "listening to them talk told me many a time," If I'm hearing someone tell me something "many a time", that means I'm hanging out with them.

If you're not saying anything about Republicans, phrase it better.

Post #99, my point was stated in the first line. "People by nature tend to believe anyone different from them is "lesser"." If you are still asking me what my point was, you're basically telling me that you don't bother to read anyone else's posts before hitting the keys and spewing what you want to say.
sorry cece....but when you work with people you dont have much choice than to be around them.....hanging with people means you go out with them,go over to their house.....you should learn the difference.....and i never asked you what your point was....are you sure you read the posts before you hit the keys and spew what you want to say?.....

Wrong. I make a practice of avoiding my co-workers, outside of work-related conversations. But that's neither here nor there. I didn't say you WANTED to hang out with them, or that you liked them. I just said you were hanging out with them, and you clearly were. Don't waste my time with your personal arbitrary qualifiers based on how you feel about the phrase.

You never asked me about my point? You did it in your last post, Mensa Boy. And I quote:
"Oh, and you also proved my point about tribalism
whats that?....that Democrats and Republicans both practice it?...."

Are you sure you read YOUR OWN posts before you hit the keys and spew what you want to say?
I just said you were hanging out with them, and you clearly were
so if you have to work with people and be around them....thats hanging out?...i guess you can say that,but that means you do the same dam thing....
so mensa girl....you never answered that one did you?....do they both practice it or not?....

If you work with people and you're spending time around them having conversations that aren't related to work, then yeah.

And no, I DON'T do the same thing. I'm pretty infamous at work for being all about the work, and out the damned door when it's quittin' time.

So Mensa Boy, I didn't answer that question because that's not the question you were asking. Your question was, "What's your point? Is this your point?" And I didn't answer both parts of that question. No, that was not my point, and I then quoted my actual point for you.

Btw, don't think I didn't notice how you glossed right over the fact that you were proven dead wrong in your assertion that you hadn't asked about my point.
you must be well liked at work.....and that tells me a lot about the kind of person you are.....you must be one sour woman....lol...

Democrat leaders welcome illegals into their state who rob, rape, and even kill their citizens. This is not much different. Democrat politicians only care about one thing--power. In this case, it's a threat to President Trump. He believes he'll somehow be able to blame any tragedy on the President instead of his failed leadership.

Well, let's face it, becoming a politician requires an enormous amount of narcissism by definition, so power is always going to be a huge lure to such people. Republicans are more likely to be punished by their voters if they misuse their power, though.
the democrats dont think so....they believe that the republicans try to cover up shit.....and of course their politicians very seldom sin....

I do not get the impression from listening to them that they actually believe anything of the sort. They SAY they do, but they don't say it very convincingly.
living in S.Cal for 50 years and working for the PO for 30 years with lots of Democrats and listening to them talk told me many a time, they think their party is way superior to the Republicans in governing and morality....every republican is a ratbasterd who would sell this country out while on their side they just have some shitty people but 90% of them are good solid citizens and people.....the right?....maybe 5% are ok....

You just told me a lot about the sort of people you hang around with, and not a damned thing about Republicans in general.

I will agree with your roundabout assessment of Democrats as a bunch of arrogant self-flatterers, though.

That'd be you. "listening to them talk told me many a time," If I'm hearing someone tell me something "many a time", that means I'm hanging out with them.

Post #99, my point was stated in the first line. "People by nature tend to believe anyone different from them is "lesser"." If you are still asking me what my point was, you're basically telling me that you don't bother to read anyone else's posts before hitting the keys and spewing what you want to say.
sorry cece....but when you work with people you dont have much choice than to be around them.....hanging with people means you go out with them,go over to their house.....you should learn the difference.....and i never asked you what your point was....are you sure you read the posts before you hit the keys and spew what you want to say?.....

Wrong. I make a practice of avoiding my co-workers, outside of work-related conversations. But that's neither here nor there. I didn't say you WANTED to hang out with them, or that you liked them. I just said you were hanging out with them, and you clearly were. Don't waste my time with your personal arbitrary qualifiers based on how you feel about the phrase.

You never asked me about my point? You did it in your last post, Mensa Boy. And I quote:

Are you sure you read YOUR OWN posts before you hit the keys and spew what you want to say?
so if you have to work with people and be around them....thats hanging out?...i guess you can say that,but that means you do the same dam thing....
so mensa girl....you never answered that one did you?....do they both practice it or not?....

If you work with people and you're spending time around them having conversations that aren't related to work, then yeah.

And no, I DON'T do the same thing. I'm pretty infamous at work for being all about the work, and out the damned door when it's quittin' time.

So Mensa Boy, I didn't answer that question because that's not the question you were asking. Your question was, "What's your point? Is this your point?" And I didn't answer both parts of that question. No, that was not my point, and I then quoted my actual point for you.

Btw, don't think I didn't notice how you glossed right over the fact that you were proven dead wrong in your assertion that you hadn't asked about my point.
you must be well liked at work.....and that tells me a lot about the kind of person you are.....you must be one sour woman....lol...

Spoken like someone who thinks work is about getting paid to socialize and hang out with buddies. No wonder you leftists are so desperate to have Daddy Government pay you to exist. I know this won't make sense to you, but concentrating on your work during the time you're being paid to work is actually considered a desirable quality.

Spoken like someone who thinks work is about getting paid to socialize and hang out with buddies. No wonder you leftists are so desperate to have Daddy Government pay you to exist. I know this won't make sense to you, but concentrating on your work during the time you're being paid to work is actually considered a desirable quality.
yea right you are the kind person people cant stand being around......when people see you arriving at a party half the place starts getting ready to leave...i can imagine how people love being around you at work...

yea right you are the kind person people cant stand being around......when people see you arriving at a party half the place starts getting ready to leave...i can imagine how people love being around you at work...

Fortunately, my company doesn't have time for people who think concentrating on their jobs is "being a bad person" and who waste time and money schmoozing about politics, so there's pretty much no chance that they would ever offer you the opportunity to be around me.

Thanks, though, for the continuing illustration of every single thing I've said.

Fortunately, my company doesn't have time for people who think concentrating on their jobs is "being a bad person" and who waste time and money schmoozing about politics, so there's pretty much no chance that they would ever offer you the opportunity to be around me.

Thanks, though, for the continuing illustration of every single thing I've said.
and thank you for proving what i said about you....no one likes your sour ass......

and thank you for proving what i said about you....no one likes your sour ass......

"I heard you say exactly what I decided I was going to hear you say, no matter what you actually said!"

How many times HAVE you been fired for inferior job performance, just out of curiosity?

"I heard you say exactly what I decided I was going to hear you say, no matter what you actually said!"

How many times HAVE you been fired for inferior job performance, just out of curiosity?
never.....and one thing i had that you never had and never will have....people enjoy working with you....how about you?.....oh wait thats right, you dont talk to people unless you have too.....you ever wonder what your co-workers said about you after you slither out of the room?....

never.....and one thing i had that you never had and never will have....people enjoy working with you....how about you?.....oh wait thats right, you dont talk to people unless you have too.....you ever wonder what your co-workers said about you after you slither out of the room?....

1590517888569.png

It's always best to wait on giving people advice about how to be just like you until they stop laughing at what a screwed-up mess you are.

But hey, when being competent and professional stops working for me and I decide to be a slacker, you'll be the first person I go to for instructions.

View attachment 341224

It's always best to wait on giving people advice about how to be just like you until they stop laughing at what a screwed-up mess you are.

But hey, when being competent and professional stops working for me and I decide to be a slacker, you'll be the first person I go to for instructions.
until they stop laughing at what a screwed-up mess you are.
in your case that will never stop....like i said........you are the person at work that no one likes....

View attachment 341224

in your case that will never stop....like i said........you are the person at work that no one likes....

You are now officially so pathetic you're not even funny any more.

To recap: You said shit. You were proven wrong. You turned into a junior-high girl, screaming, "Well . . . no one likes you!!!" to avoid admitting you made a fool of yourself. I laughed at you. The end.

Moving along to someone more interesting (which would be almost anyone) . . .

Basically, McTreason wants protection for say.........meat processors who put their employees at risk in return for money desperately needed by local governments who are deeply in the hole due to lower tax revenue from the effect of COVID.

As I said weeks ago this is McTurtle trying to put the blame on Dems for the massive deficit spending by the federal government to keep us from going in to a depression.

View attachment 341224

You are now officially so pathetic you're not even funny any more.

To recap: You said shit. You were proven wrong. You turned into a junior-high girl, screaming, "Well . . . no one likes you!!!" to avoid admitting you made a fool of yourself. I laughed at you. The end.

Moving along to someone more interesting (which would be almost anyone) . . .
you mean i was funny? lol.....to recap: your some sour puss broad who is not liked by those you work with......and moving along to someone more interesting?....why, they wont like you anymore than anyone else does.....

I'm late to this particular argument between you and Cecilie1200, but if I understand correctly, your argument is that it is those who shirk their work duties, in order to socialize when they should be working, who are well-liked, and those who actually carry their weight, who are not. You seem to be trying to make the case that Cecilie1200 is not-well-liked by her colleagues, but is oblivious to this because she doesn't know what is said about her behind her back.

I have to admit, as far as my own work experience, that I don't know what is said about me behind my back, but I do know what is said about others behind their backs, in my presence, and based on my experience, your basic premise is simply wrong. I do not think I've ever been in a workplace where lazy pieces of shit who don't carry their weight, are well-liked, by those who end up having to work harder in order to pick up the slack. There's always a few like you on any jobsite, who are more concerned with socializing than with doing their jobs. They usually don't last very long.

Call Newsom's bluff. Let him fire Ca 1st Responders. He has given billions of dollars to illegals - let them fill the positions.

Newsom can't blackmail the rest of the country by threatening to put the lives of Californians in danger.

F* him.

I'm late to this particular argument between you and Cecilie1200, but if I understand correctly, your argument is that it is those who shirk their work duties, in order to socialize when they should be working, who are well-liked, and those who actually carry their weight, who are not. You seem to be trying to make the case that Cecilie1200 is not-well-liked by her colleagues, but is oblivious to this because she doesn't know what is said about her behind her back.

I have to admit, as far as my own work experience, that I don't know what is said about me behind my back, but I do know what is said about others behind their backs, in my presence, and based on my experience, your basic premise is simply wrong. I do not think I've ever been in a workplace where lazy pieces of shit who don't carry their weight, are well-liked, by those who end up having to work harder in order to pick up the slack. There's always a few like you on any jobsite, who are more concerned with socializing than with doing their jobs. They usually don't last very long.
no thats not it at all.......

California is trying to get American taxpayers to pay off their debt again. They promised public employees $500 billion in pension and retirement benefits to BUY VOTES but they don't have the money to pay for it. DID YOU KNOW that early in 2009 after Obama took office they tried the same shit. Their debt was $330 billion then and they tried to get president Obama to bail them out, even Obama told them hell no.

I don't actually give a shit what anyone says about my behind my back, which is the part immature dumbasses like him can't comprehend. He's so stuck in middle school that he thinks adult life is about being popular, so when all his points get proven to be shit, he reverts to "Mean Girl" dialogue. It's kinda pathetic.

My manager is petitioning his manager to get me a raise, and has already gotten her to agree to let me do overtime. Those are the only opinions of my work colleagues that I care about.

California is trying to get American taxpayers to pay off their debt again. They promised public employees $500 billion in pension and retirement benefits to BUY VOTES but they don't have the money to pay for it. DID YOU KNOW that early in 2009 after Obama took office they tried the same shit. Their debt was $330 billion then and they tried to get president Obama to bail them out, even Obama told them hell no.

If I wanted to deal with California's bullshit laws and policies and insane debts, I'd live there. Noticeably, I don't live there.

Forum List

Back