I get why the vaxxed are pissed off

freyasman

Platinum Member
Apr 1, 2020
Texas
They're scared.
And they should be; they drank the Kool-aid already, and there's no going back.

From the link;

"The Jab: What Could Possibly Go Wrong?

SMELL.jpg

ā€œAnd he wasnā€™t alone. He had close to a thousand followers when he died. They conducted rituals up on the roof, bizarre rituals intended to bring about the end of the world. And now it looks like it may actually happen.ā€ ā€“ Ghostbusters
SMELL.jpg

I guess that makes my wife Mrs. Doubtpfizer.
Disclaimer: Humor writer, not a doctor. But Iā€™m a humor writer that likes to look at the worst-case scenarios because someone has to know that ā€œIā€™m sorryā€ and ā€œI apologizeā€ donā€™t always mean the same thing, especially at a funeral.
One of the more disturbing things about the trajectory of the panic-response-panic model that weā€™ve seen in the last year about the ā€˜Rona has been the nearly complete abandonment of the idea of impartial science. Oh, sure, we knew that scientists could be bought, and in most cases, theyā€™re cheaper than congressmen. Scientists can be bought for a shrimp cocktail. To buy a congressman, you have to spring for the bacon-wrapped shrimp.
When you look at the data from only eight months ago, the University of Pennsylvania, actual scientists that were presumably not under the influence of shrimp came to this conclusion (LINK):
UPENN.png

Pay attention to the phrase, ā€œNo large trials of any (emphasis added) mRNA vaccine have been completed yet.ā€
Any.
This is a first attempt at ever using this technology, and the decision was made that, ā€œHey, sounds good, letā€™s do it. What could go wrong?ā€
This sounds suspiciously like the reasoning I used with my first marriage, so, on its face, this is the same logic used by amorous 20-year-olds. I wonder: were they playing beer pong when they made the decision?
So, what could go wrong?
Iā€™ll start with the least scary and move to the scariest ones. To be fair, the least scary are the impacts that are the most likely, and in some cases, they are certainly happy. Data, however, is murky. Congress voted to keep the report on the origin of the virus classified, so Iā€™m not holding my breath that any information counter to the official narrative will be seeing daylight anytime soon.
Heart Attacks In Healthy Young People ā€“ As far as I can tell, this is 100% confirmed. How often is it happening? Difficult to say. This is, however, often enough that I think it is clear that with the death rate from COVID for young, healthy people is lower than the risk that they have of driving to school.
How low?
If you have been documented to have COVID, the death rate is in the range of 1 out of 100,000. Since itā€™s my theory that between one-half and two-thirds of ā€˜Rona infections in kids arenā€™t ever officially reported, that rate is probably closer to (conservatively) 1 out of 300,000. Translation: rub some dirt on it, youā€™re fine.
How frequent are the heart attacks induced by the jab? Donā€™t know. And with data and reporting being what they are today, we might not know for a decade, if ever.
Thatā€™s okay. No pharmaceutical company has any liability, so you donā€™t have to worry about the CEO losing his bonus.
HEART.jpg

I hear that Mountain DewĀ® is coming out with a new flavor for heart attack victims: Code BlueĀ®.
You know itā€™s going to be a grim list when Widespread Sterility is the second-best case scenario. This one is still speculative, and thereā€™s evidence for it. Iā€™m stunned, really, that pregnant women were encouraged to get the ā€œjabā€, because when The Mrs. was preggers I was pretty sure the doctor wasnā€™t convinced that eating one CheetoĀ® a month was safe for pregnant women.
But here we are. I havenā€™t heard of a lack of babies being born, though Iā€™ve heard of more than one post-jab miscarriage. Again I ask the question: why would young, healthy people be taking this, especially after (again, anecdotal) evidence that the spike protein seems to concentrate in the reproductive bits?
Breakthrough and Jabbed Becoming Superspreading Virus Factories is happening right now. This one is, of course, the most ironic. It does (again, at least anecdotally) appear that the death rate due to the ā€˜Rona is somewhat lower if the person is jabbed. But if it doesnā€™t stop a person from getting or spreading ā€˜Rona, all it does is act as a treatment against future cases? Again, the only trial data weā€™ll ever get from Pfizerā„¢ stated that 14 people with the control died, and 15 people with the PfizerĀ© science juice died.
PFIZER.png

Because thatā€™s how you know itā€™s working.
But apparently I need to get jabbed so the jabbed wonā€™t get the ā€˜Rona from me even though they can get ā€˜Rona and are much better at spreading it because they show fewer symptoms? This ranks higher because, more superspreaders? More mutations.
Clotting/COVID Spike Protein Runaway is a scenario that has been seen, well, at least the clotting part. Thereā€™s a reason they called the Johnson & Johnsonā„¢ jab the #clotshot. According to one panel of doctors (it was on YouTubeĀ®, so take it with however many grains of salt youā€™d like), the spike protein is the problem. Originally it was the solution, because thatā€™s what the mRNA shot did: make a personā€™s cells produce the spike protein so that the immune system could recognize it.
This doctorā€™s theory was the protein wanders down through the bloodstream where it damages the blood vessel walls in the capillaries, the smallest section. This causes clotting, and I donā€™t think it is disputed that this caused several deaths and several amputations because of the clots as directly caused by the jab.
This doctor went further, however. He maintained this clotting would spread since there seems to be ample continual production of the spike protein. His prognosis? Everyone who had the spike protein-inducing shot would die of heart failure in two or three years due to cumulative damage. Everyone who took the shot.
I rate this one as pretty bad ā€“ civilization-ending, in fact if there are billions of corpses to deal with in two years. But I also rank this as pretty unlikely.
I hope.
As bad as all of that is, there are three more horror stories waiting. Lucky you!
RONA.jpg

I donā€™t think COVID was made in China ā€“ weā€™ve had it 18 months and itā€™s still working.
The next is Antibody Dependent Enhancement (ADE). The short version is that in this situation (which really happens, though rarely) the candidate vaccine appears to create antibodies that would protect against the disease. Good news!
But not really. In this case, the antibodies actually make it easier for the virus to get into the cell. So, if when you get the virus you were inoculated against in the first place, it will kill you. Yup. In this case, the virus actually makes the disease deadlier. Iā€™m hoping that this wave of the ā€˜Rona run isnā€™t ADE showing up.
I donā€™t think that it is, or I think we would have seen a very significant death wave among the jabbed, one so big it would be difficult to hide.
Marekā€™s Disease is the next case. A ā€œleakyā€ vaccine was created for chickens to vaccinate them against Marekā€™s Disease, which totally sounds like it was named after a Star TrekĀ® character. The chickens could catch the disease, and the vaccine was just good enough to keep them from dying from it.
Good news, right? Well, no. Because the vaccine allowed them to be super-spreaders. The virus kept mutating until it was absolutely fatal to chickens. Now, most chickens have it, and spread it. Unless a baby chick (thatā€™s around other chickens) is vaccinated, it will die. Chickens as we know them are dependent upon having this vaccine.
If the ā€œjabsā€ we have against COVID are similar, we might see exactly what weā€™re seeing now: people who were jabbed having the virus and incubating it and spreading it and making it more and more dangerous. Under the worst-case scenario, the virus would mutate into a universally lethal form, and weā€™d all have to take some future version of the jab.
Or die. As a species.
That would be a big oops. Again, unlikely, but it does meet the patterns weā€™ve been seeing. But the worst case is the next one.
MOBIUS.jpg

To get to the other . . . oh, wait . . .
The Spike is a Prion prions are misfolded proteins. A perfect example of this is mad cow disease: a misfolded protein makes it into the brain and causes a chain reaction with other brain proteins. Eventually, when a person catches mad cow disease, a human brain becomes spongier than Joe Bidenā€™s.
The scary part about prions is, even though they arenā€™t alive, they can spread and replicate in the body like they are alive. So, in this case, the spike protein would eventually cause some horrible jab-zombie end to mankind.
Thankfully, the prion theory looks to be the silliest and least likely scenario. But all of these scenarios, however, are showing up because the information is so very, very bad. I included the clip from the University of Pennsylvania study because it is honest. It shows what we know, and what we donā€™t know. There isnā€™t the lingering smell of corruption and shrimp anywhere in the document.
MADCOW.jpg

I got kicked out of the zoo for feeding the ducks . . . to the crocodiles. Those crocodiles sure will miss me.
With any luck we wonā€™t see horrible health consequences from the jab. The biggest casualties right now appear to be any lingering trust we had in Big Science, our economy, the concept of private property, any restraint on government edicts whatsoever, and the illusion that we had freedom to begin with.
But, remember ā€“ to buy a congressman you need bacon-wrapped shrimp. I mean, they can be bought, but they donā€™t want you to think theyā€™re cheap."

They have literally bet their lives on this shit, and they're demand we do the same, to make them feel better about their choice.

They suckered me in but I held out for J&J. I would have never got the mRNA shot. After I finally made the tradeoff thinking I was going to get my freedom back, those fuckers turned on me. But I'm not really worried about the shot I got any more than I am about COVID or the variant. People just have to get on with their lives at this point. Going forward one thing is for sure. This Biden asshole can't be believed in anything he says.

They're scared.
And they should be; they drank the Kool-aid already, and there's no going back.

From the link;

"The Jab: What Could Possibly Go Wrong?

SMELL.jpg

ā€œAnd he wasnā€™t alone. He had close to a thousand followers when he died. They conducted rituals up on the roof, bizarre rituals intended to bring about the end of the world. And now it looks like it may actually happen.ā€ ā€“ Ghostbusters
SMELL.jpg

I guess that makes my wife Mrs. Doubtpfizer.
Disclaimer: Humor writer, not a doctor. But Iā€™m a humor writer that likes to look at the worst-case scenarios because someone has to know that ā€œIā€™m sorryā€ and ā€œI apologizeā€ donā€™t always mean the same thing, especially at a funeral.
One of the more disturbing things about the trajectory of the panic-response-panic model that weā€™ve seen in the last year about the ā€˜Rona has been the nearly complete abandonment of the idea of impartial science. Oh, sure, we knew that scientists could be bought, and in most cases, theyā€™re cheaper than congressmen. Scientists can be bought for a shrimp cocktail. To buy a congressman, you have to spring for the bacon-wrapped shrimp.
When you look at the data from only eight months ago, the University of Pennsylvania, actual scientists that were presumably not under the influence of shrimp came to this conclusion (LINK):
UPENN.png

Pay attention to the phrase, ā€œNo large trials of any (emphasis added) mRNA vaccine have been completed yet.ā€
Any.
This is a first attempt at ever using this technology, and the decision was made that, ā€œHey, sounds good, letā€™s do it. What could go wrong?ā€
This sounds suspiciously like the reasoning I used with my first marriage, so, on its face, this is the same logic used by amorous 20-year-olds. I wonder: were they playing beer pong when they made the decision?
So, what could go wrong?
Iā€™ll start with the least scary and move to the scariest ones. To be fair, the least scary are the impacts that are the most likely, and in some cases, they are certainly happy. Data, however, is murky. Congress voted to keep the report on the origin of the virus classified, so Iā€™m not holding my breath that any information counter to the official narrative will be seeing daylight anytime soon.
Heart Attacks In Healthy Young People ā€“ As far as I can tell, this is 100% confirmed. How often is it happening? Difficult to say. This is, however, often enough that I think it is clear that with the death rate from COVID for young, healthy people is lower than the risk that they have of driving to school.
How low?
If you have been documented to have COVID, the death rate is in the range of 1 out of 100,000. Since itā€™s my theory that between one-half and two-thirds of ā€˜Rona infections in kids arenā€™t ever officially reported, that rate is probably closer to (conservatively) 1 out of 300,000. Translation: rub some dirt on it, youā€™re fine.
How frequent are the heart attacks induced by the jab? Donā€™t know. And with data and reporting being what they are today, we might not know for a decade, if ever.
Thatā€™s okay. No pharmaceutical company has any liability, so you donā€™t have to worry about the CEO losing his bonus.
HEART.jpg

I hear that Mountain DewĀ® is coming out with a new flavor for heart attack victims: Code BlueĀ®.
You know itā€™s going to be a grim list when Widespread Sterility is the second-best case scenario. This one is still speculative, and thereā€™s evidence for it. Iā€™m stunned, really, that pregnant women were encouraged to get the ā€œjabā€, because when The Mrs. was preggers I was pretty sure the doctor wasnā€™t convinced that eating one CheetoĀ® a month was safe for pregnant women.
But here we are. I havenā€™t heard of a lack of babies being born, though Iā€™ve heard of more than one post-jab miscarriage. Again I ask the question: why would young, healthy people be taking this, especially after (again, anecdotal) evidence that the spike protein seems to concentrate in the reproductive bits?
Breakthrough and Jabbed Becoming Superspreading Virus Factories is happening right now. This one is, of course, the most ironic. It does (again, at least anecdotally) appear that the death rate due to the ā€˜Rona is somewhat lower if the person is jabbed. But if it doesnā€™t stop a person from getting or spreading ā€˜Rona, all it does is act as a treatment against future cases? Again, the only trial data weā€™ll ever get from Pfizerā„¢ stated that 14 people with the control died, and 15 people with the PfizerĀ© science juice died.
PFIZER.png

Because thatā€™s how you know itā€™s working.
But apparently I need to get jabbed so the jabbed wonā€™t get the ā€˜Rona from me even though they can get ā€˜Rona and are much better at spreading it because they show fewer symptoms? This ranks higher because, more superspreaders? More mutations.
Clotting/COVID Spike Protein Runaway is a scenario that has been seen, well, at least the clotting part. Thereā€™s a reason they called the Johnson & Johnsonā„¢ jab the #clotshot. According to one panel of doctors (it was on YouTubeĀ®, so take it with however many grains of salt youā€™d like), the spike protein is the problem. Originally it was the solution, because thatā€™s what the mRNA shot did: make a personā€™s cells produce the spike protein so that the immune system could recognize it.
This doctorā€™s theory was the protein wanders down through the bloodstream where it damages the blood vessel walls in the capillaries, the smallest section. This causes clotting, and I donā€™t think it is disputed that this caused several deaths and several amputations because of the clots as directly caused by the jab.
This doctor went further, however. He maintained this clotting would spread since there seems to be ample continual production of the spike protein. His prognosis? Everyone who had the spike protein-inducing shot would die of heart failure in two or three years due to cumulative damage. Everyone who took the shot.
I rate this one as pretty bad ā€“ civilization-ending, in fact if there are billions of corpses to deal with in two years. But I also rank this as pretty unlikely.
I hope.
As bad as all of that is, there are three more horror stories waiting. Lucky you!
RONA.jpg

I donā€™t think COVID was made in China ā€“ weā€™ve had it 18 months and itā€™s still working.
The next is Antibody Dependent Enhancement (ADE). The short version is that in this situation (which really happens, though rarely) the candidate vaccine appears to create antibodies that would protect against the disease. Good news!
But not really. In this case, the antibodies actually make it easier for the virus to get into the cell. So, if when you get the virus you were inoculated against in the first place, it will kill you. Yup. In this case, the virus actually makes the disease deadlier. Iā€™m hoping that this wave of the ā€˜Rona run isnā€™t ADE showing up.
I donā€™t think that it is, or I think we would have seen a very significant death wave among the jabbed, one so big it would be difficult to hide.
Marekā€™s Disease is the next case. A ā€œleakyā€ vaccine was created for chickens to vaccinate them against Marekā€™s Disease, which totally sounds like it was named after a Star TrekĀ® character. The chickens could catch the disease, and the vaccine was just good enough to keep them from dying from it.
Good news, right? Well, no. Because the vaccine allowed them to be super-spreaders. The virus kept mutating until it was absolutely fatal to chickens. Now, most chickens have it, and spread it. Unless a baby chick (thatā€™s around other chickens) is vaccinated, it will die. Chickens as we know them are dependent upon having this vaccine.
If the ā€œjabsā€ we have against COVID are similar, we might see exactly what weā€™re seeing now: people who were jabbed having the virus and incubating it and spreading it and making it more and more dangerous. Under the worst-case scenario, the virus would mutate into a universally lethal form, and weā€™d all have to take some future version of the jab.
Or die. As a species.
That would be a big oops. Again, unlikely, but it does meet the patterns weā€™ve been seeing. But the worst case is the next one.
MOBIUS.jpg

To get to the other . . . oh, wait . . .
The Spike is a Prion prions are misfolded proteins. A perfect example of this is mad cow disease: a misfolded protein makes it into the brain and causes a chain reaction with other brain proteins. Eventually, when a person catches mad cow disease, a human brain becomes spongier than Joe Bidenā€™s.
The scary part about prions is, even though they arenā€™t alive, they can spread and replicate in the body like they are alive. So, in this case, the spike protein would eventually cause some horrible jab-zombie end to mankind.
Thankfully, the prion theory looks to be the silliest and least likely scenario. But all of these scenarios, however, are showing up because the information is so very, very bad. I included the clip from the University of Pennsylvania study because it is honest. It shows what we know, and what we donā€™t know. There isnā€™t the lingering smell of corruption and shrimp anywhere in the document.
MADCOW.jpg

I got kicked out of the zoo for feeding the ducks . . . to the crocodiles. Those crocodiles sure will miss me.
With any luck we wonā€™t see horrible health consequences from the jab. The biggest casualties right now appear to be any lingering trust we had in Big Science, our economy, the concept of private property, any restraint on government edicts whatsoever, and the illusion that we had freedom to begin with.
But, remember ā€“ to buy a congressman you need bacon-wrapped shrimp. I mean, they can be bought, but they donā€™t want you to think theyā€™re cheap."

They have literally bet their lives on this shit, and they're demand we do the same, to make them feel better about their choice.
OMG!! I could be one of the 0.01% and not the 99.99%..I got to get myself to the ER pronto...Less Than 0.01 Percent of Vaccinated Americans Developed Severe COVID Breakthrough Case, CDC Says

• Banned
There are no long term studies of the effects of these types of injections..... none.

If anyone has a link to such a study, go ahead and post it, but you won't, because there are none.

No one who isn't either an clueless lemming or in a complete panic from all the propaganda would ever consider taking this shit.
And the way it's being pushed on people who are understandably hesitant, is even more evidence that something really really shady is going on here.

1628551091092.png

1628551115671.png

1628551144443.png

Ya'll need to slow down and think about this shit before things go too far.

There are no long term studies of the effects of these types of injections..... none.

If anyone has a link to such a study, go ahead and post it, but you won't, because there are none.

No one who isn't either an clueless lemming or in a complete panic from all the propaganda would ever consider taking this shit.
And the way it's being pushed on people who are understandably hesitant, is even more evidence that something really really shady is going on here.

View attachment 523669

View attachment 523670

View attachment 523672

Ya'll need to slow down and think about this shit before things go too far.

Ya'll need to slow down and get a grip and stop believing all this anti-vaxer BS.​

It's the Puppet Master Protocol. The vaccines contain swarms of nano-machines corporations and governments will use to literally, physically control the bodies of the vaccinatedā€”just like marionettes, no doubt. Really? Who knows? But . . . you never know. If you've been vaccinated and you find yourself suddenly walking off a cliff, well, at least you can take comfort in knowing you never had a choice.

Ya'll need to slow down and get a grip and stop believing all this anti-vaxer BS.​

Who should we believe then?

Can you point to a single "official" source that hasn't been proven wrong multiple times, and reversed themselves over and over and over and over again?

No, right?

But we should all just line up for this, the way Jews lined up for the boxcar ride?

Bullshit.

Forum List

Back