Calif Gov Newsom: Unless I Get Federal Handouts I’m Laying Off First Responders First

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Last edited:
Okey Dokey. Holding his voters as hostages. SHOOT!
Good luck Californians, you voted him in.

Notice he's not threatening to cut off handouts to invading foreign criminals.

Nor to cut funding to the High Speed Fail project.

Nor to any of the state's pedophilic sexual-grooming and indoctrination programs in the public schools.

Democrat leaders welcome illegals into their state who rob, rape, and even kill their citizens. This is not much different. Democrat politicians only care about one thing--power. In this case, it's a threat to President Trump. He believes he'll somehow be able to blame any tragedy on the President instead of his failed leadership.

We've heard this kind of shit before in liberal jurisdictions, when lobbying for massive tax increases. Police and fire are "non essential" but the bureaucrats in the Lesbian Affairs Bureau in Sacramento are seeking to expand their organization.

1590073268001.png

Charcoal barbeque party for all first responders at the gov's place the day after.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Democrat leaders welcome illegals into their state who rob, rape, and even kill their citizens. This is not much different. Democrat politicians only care about one thing--power. In this case, it's a threat to President Trump. He believes he'll somehow be able to blame any tragedy on the President instead of his failed leadership.
Democrat politicians only care about one thing--power.
Ray i believe that is pretty dam high on the Republicans bucket list too....

Democrat politicians only care about one thing--power.
Ray i believe that is pretty dam high on the Republicans bucket list too....
Not even close.

Forum List

Back