Calif Gov Newsom: Unless I Get Federal Handouts I’m Laying Off First Responders First

This article is so misleading that I label it "Fake News"!

According to Snopes.com:

What's True
California Gov. Gavin Newsom announced in April 2020 the state would procure $125 million in funds — made up of a mixture of taxpayer dollars and charitable donations — to provide undocumented residents a $500 COVID-19 stimulus payment. More than a month later, he warned of possible COVID-19-related layoffs of first responders.
What's False
Newsom didn't announce the stimulus payments for undocumented residents on the same day he warned of looming layoffs resulting from budget shortfalls due to the pandemic. Furthermore, his warning about layoffs was a projection of what could happen at the local level, not an "announcement" of what would happen.

California has now passed 100K cases, making it the 4th state to do so after NY, NJ, and Illinois

good job, governor!

in your case that will never stop....like i said........you are the person at work that no one likes....

I'm late to this particular argument between you and Cecilie1200, but if I understand correctly, your argument is that it is those who shirk their work duties, in order to socialize when they should be working, who are well-liked, and those who actually carry their weight, who are not. You seem to be trying to make the case that Cecilie1200 is not-well-liked by her colleagues, but is oblivious to this because she doesn't know what is said about her behind her back.

I have to admit, as far as my own work experience, that I don't know what is said about me behind my back, but I do know what is said about others behind their backs, in my presence, and based on my experience, your basic premise is simply wrong. I do not think I've ever been in a workplace where lazy pieces of shit who don't carry their weight, are well-liked, by those who end up having to work harder in order to pick up the slack. There's always a few like you on any jobsite, who are more concerned with socializing than with doing their jobs. They usually don't last very long.

I don't actually give a shit what anyone says about my behind my back, which is the part immature dumbasses like him can't comprehend. He's so stuck in middle school that he thinks adult life is about being popular, so when all his points get proven to be shit, he reverts to "Mean Girl" dialogue. It's kinda pathetic.

My manager is petitioning his manager to get me a raise, and has already gotten her to agree to let me do overtime. Those are the only opinions of my work colleagues that I care about.

Depressed-beautiful-girl-cry.jpg

why dont anyone like me?.....

in your case that will never stop....like i said........you are the person at work that no one likes....

I'm late to this particular argument between you and Cecilie1200, but if I understand correctly, your argument is that it is those who shirk their work duties, in order to socialize when they should be working, who are well-liked, and those who actually carry their weight, who are not. You seem to be trying to make the case that Cecilie1200 is not-well-liked by her colleagues, but is oblivious to this because she doesn't know what is said about her behind her back.

I have to admit, as far as my own work experience, that I don't know what is said about me behind my back, but I do know what is said about others behind their backs, in my presence, and based on my experience, your basic premise is simply wrong. I do not think I've ever been in a workplace where lazy pieces of shit who don't carry their weight, are well-liked, by those who end up having to work harder in order to pick up the slack. There's always a few like you on any jobsite, who are more concerned with socializing than with doing their jobs. They usually don't last very long.

I don't actually give a shit what anyone says about my behind my back, which is the part immature dumbasses like him can't comprehend. He's so stuck in middle school that he thinks adult life is about being popular, so when all his points get proven to be shit, he reverts to "Mean Girl" dialogue. It's kinda pathetic.

My manager is petitioning his manager to get me a raise, and has already gotten her to agree to let me do overtime. Those are the only opinions of my work colleagues that I care about.

View attachment 341714

More like you wondering, "Why don't anyone care that I don't like them?"

Move along, Junior. The adults are trying to talk, and don't have time to hear what happened in Social Studies today.

View attachment 341714

Move along, Junior. The adults are trying to talk, and don't have time to hear what happened in Social Studies today.
not with you they are not.....remember you dont talk to anyone,and chances are they would not have liked you anyway....

View attachment 341714

not with you they are not.....remember you dont talk to anyone,and chances are they would not have liked you anyway....
:popcorn:

View attachment 341714

Uh huh, right, devastating playground insult, yada yada . . . go pester someone else for a cookie.

View attachment 341714

:popcorn:

You could get the same variety of teenaged angst from a John Hughes movie, with better dialogue and costumes.

View attachment 341714

Uh huh, right, devastating playground insult, yada yada . . . go pester someone else for a cookie.
im sure you got plenty of those when you were a kid.....not much has changed for you has it?....

Last edited:

View attachment 341714

im sure you got plenty of those when you were a kid.....not much has changed for you has it?....

A week ago, I'd have said you could not possibly be more imbecilic and boring than you were right at that moment.

I now stand corrected.

View attachment 341714

A week ago, I'd have said you could not possibly be more imbecilic and boring than you were right at that moment.

I now stand corrected.
im sure you say shit like this to people you are around.....now you know why no one likes you....you must be one sour puss woman......

View attachment 341714

I now stand corrected.
im sure you say shit like this to people you are around.....now you know why no one likes you....you must be one sour puss woman......
Grow the hell up , you are making claims that you have no idea are true. What crawled up your ass and started this babyish attack on someone that just said they do not socialize at work? I was a Marine GySgt guess what unless it was another SNCO I did not socialize at work either it was against the law. And most of my troops liked me just fine as evidenced by the going away parties they gave when ever I left one command for another.

View attachment 341714

I now stand corrected.
Grow the hell up , you are making claims that you have no idea are true. What crawled up your ass and started this babyish attack on someone that just said they do not socialize at work? I was a Marine GySgt guess what unless it was another SNCO I did not socialize at work either it was against the law. And most of my troops liked me just fine as evidenced by the going away parties they gave when ever I left one command for another.
we are not talking military sarge.....she is saying she does not say shit to people she works with unless she has to.....if you are like that at work then you are just as well liked as she is....are you telling me if you are working and someone you are working by says something to you you just ignore the person or do you respond?....

View attachment 341714

I now stand corrected.
we are not talking military sarge.....she is saying she does not say shit to people she works with unless she has to.....if you are like that at work then you are just as well liked as she is....are you telling me if you are working and someone you are working by says something to you you just ignore the person or do you respond?....
She did not say that, she said she does socialize with them.

View attachment 341714

I now stand corrected.
go back and read it....she only talks to co-workers if she has to and then puts in the 8 and gets the hell out of there.....and she said "hang out"....she implied because i talk to co-workers i am hanging out with them....hanging out means you see them outside of work.....

View attachment 341714

I now stand corrected.
go back and read it....she only talks to co-workers if she has to and then puts in the 8 and gets the hell out of there.....and she said "hang out"....she implied because i talk to co-workers i am hanging out with them....hanging out means you see them outside of work.....
You claimed she said she did not talk to them AT ALL.

Forum List

Back