2020 Veepstakes: Pocahontas Warren pivots on Medicare for All in bid to become Sleepy Joe's VP

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

Tens of millions of Americans are losing their health care during a lethal pandemic...this seems like a *particularly* odd time to “pivot” away from Medicare for All

In memoriam of the Elizabeth Warren who once said: “Senators like Joe Biden should not be allowed to sell out women in the morning and be heralded as their friend in the evening. Middle-class women need help, and right now no one is putting their economic interests first.”

Tens of millions of Americans are losing their health care during a lethal pandemic...this seems like a *particularly* odd time to “pivot” away from Medicare for All

In memoriam of the Elizabeth Warren who once said: “Senators like Joe Biden should not be allowed to sell out women in the morning and be heralded as their friend in the evening. Middle-class women need help, and right now no one is putting their economic interests first.”
thats so cute,,,they think joe is going to be the candidate,,,

I think that Sleepy Joe is the candidate.

They don't really have much of a choice. If Biden drops out, the runner-up is Crazy Bernie and he is even less viable. If they were to choose anyone else, the party would implode.

I think that Sleepy Joe is the candidate.

They don't really have much of a choice. If Biden drops out, the runner-up is Crazy Bernie and he is even less viable. If they were to choose anyone else, the party would implode.
theyve already imploded by having him in the party,,,

#metoo,,,

She knows it is the only way for her to become president. If the DNC allows her to be VP then when Biden is released due to incompetence she gets to be president then it doesn't matter what she said.

• Banned
there is a dumpster with all of Warren's plans that came undone!

I was under the impression that racist thread titles were frowned on here.

I was under the impression that racist thread titles were frowned on here.
they are

Biden has a tough choice here. I think with the 1/4 black woman in Harris. Picking Warren comes with a double edged sword. If he picks her he might get the Bernie supporters, but he’ll piss off part of the base because he didn’t pick a “black woman”.

Simply amazing that Miss “Wall St is my enemy” Warren now will host a fundraiser for some of “enemies”

she swore off big fundraisers during her presidential campaign

Forum List

Back