Burgers Or Hotdogs?

Which Do You Prefer?

• Total voters

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Are you more of a hotdog person or a burger person? Or do you like them both or don't like neither of them? Although occasionally I'll eat a hotdog I am most definitely a cheeseburger person. I only like Ketchup and Mustard on mine though and when it comes to hotdogs I only do Ketchup. Anyways, I still chose burger since the question is what I prefer.

Are you more of a hotdog person or a burger person? Or do you like them both or don't like neither of them? Although occasionally I'll eat a hotdog I am most definitely a cheeseburger person. I only like Ketchup and Mustard on mine though and when it comes to hotdogs I only do Ketchup. Anyways, I still chose burger since the question is what I prefer.
I never met a burger or a hotdog I didn't like.

Just so nobody gets the wrong idea....I'm 100% a Burger person.

Now Obama is a Dog person.

Just ask Michelle.

I hate cheeseburgers. I can sorta live with pepper jack on one but don't prefer it. I like a big slice of sweet onion and a touch of mustard. That's it.

I love me a chili dog with onions and a touch of mustard.....An air fryer is the cat's ass for fixing hot dogs indoors.

BTW....2010 is on Netflix now.

I watched with my daughter "How things are made" and when she saw the production line of hotdogs, she would never eat it again. I told her that all beef hotdogs are made up on the same material that hamburger meat is, because what is left of the cow(scraps) that gets put into a blender and the pink slime is what is left for consumption.

Pink Slime is Now Officially "Ground Beef" Here's How to Avoid It

“Pink slime” is a type of ground beef that has been treated with ammonia to keep bacteria or other pathogens like salmonella from forming. The process starts with cuttings and trim from cattle carcasses that are sliced up into little steaks and sent away to be turned into ground beef. Ground beef can contain no … See mor

I hate cheeseburgers. I can sorta live with pepper jack on one but don't prefer it. I like a big slice of sweet onion and a touch of mustard. That's it.

I love me a chili dog with onions and a touch of mustard.....An air fryer is the cat's ass for fixing hot dogs indoors.

BTW....2010 is on Netflix now.

I prefer Whoppers over Big Macs.....but I also love Sliders from White Castle.

Course the best burger is at Bob's Big Boy.....I can never finish one.

1713394872896.png

Rez dogs!!!

I used to eat hotdogs with cornbread on it, with mustard and ketchup also, but since my lifestyle change, no dogs, for me.
If we knew all the crap that is in the processed food we eat everyday, we would probably never eat anything that we didn't raise or grow ourselves again. I wish the US would adhere to a "pure food" law like they have in Germany. I guess a questionable food and water supply is what we have to look forward to as we devolve further and further into the third world.

Btw, I thought about doing this poll because I'm going to a local burger and hotdog restaurant on Friday for lunch with a friend and I couldn't make up my mind what to get? I usually order burgers and theirs looks delicious, but their hotdogs really look good too. 😋

I prefer Whoppers over Big Macs.....but I also love Sliders from White Castle.

Course the best burger is at Bob's Big Boy.....I can never finish one.
I second Whoppers over Big Macs. But I believe the best burger, bar none, is from the Scenic Drive In in Modesto, CA. Dubbed the Knock-out, it is hands down the best burger on earth.

I haven't been a burger person in a very long time since they stopped seasoning the meat and no longer toast the buns so it has that ever slight but pleasing crunch. Hotdogs are very much maligned as inferior or bad nutrition but I do enjoy one every now and then.

The meat MUST be grilled until almost burnt with a bit of crisp to the skin.
The bun MUST be slightly toasted for that ever so slight but pleasing crunch. Then add some mustard, chopped onion, a dollop of excellent sweet relish and YUM!

We do try to buy uncured hotdogs or those made with good beef and other nutritious ingredients as opposed to the cheaper mystery meat kind.

Btw, I thought about doing this poll because I'm going to a local burger and hotdog restaurant on Friday for lunch with a friend and I couldn't make up my mind what to get? I usually order burgers and theirs looks delicious, but their hotdogs really look good too. 😋
Portillo's in Chicago used to have the best hot dogs--Vienna Beef, IMHO.

It's not Sumburger, is it? No... you're too far north for that.

It's not Sumburger, is it?

Nope! Oh and also I'm pretty particular when it comes to my hotdogs for the record. I don't like hotdogs with very thick skin. More like beefdogs I think.

Forum List

Back