Bud Light Getting Desperate For Getting Its Customers Back, Offers Free Beer To Distributor Employees

Back in the day, breweries used to offer employees on the job free beer. Seems like A-B is dusting off an old school strategy.

I guess this will help to rehab the image of the brand, as not too many brewery workers are homos, and it will make the brand seem more acceptable to the friends they invite over for a cold one.

AB now owns the most collosal marketing blunder in history

I'm afraid you are right.

It isn't a bad idea to try and market a beer for the world's growing Homo Community.

But you should pick a failing brand, that can be boosted up with an influx of tranny customers.

Not, Bud Light, which was the biggest selling beer in the western hemisphere.

This week saw an additional 4% sales drop.
Bud Light is now sitting at - 26.1% according to MarketWatch.
That is massive. Massive.
And their competitors are soaring.
We may very well see the end of this brand. They are going to have to do something drastic.

AB now owns the most collosal marketing blunder in history

And the biggest issue is there is no way out for them that won't make things worse.

Disavow what they did, the LGBTQ+12345 people will gun for them.

Double down on what they did, they lose more of their core market.

Do nothing, and both sides hammer them.

I would almost like to start drinking beer again, so that I could NOT drink Bud Light!

Lol I almost would like to start drinking beer so that I could NOT drink Bud Light!

I would almost like to start drinking beer again, so that I could NOT drink Bud Light!
I still drink beer and I am very happy to not drink Bud Light.
(though in all fairness, I refuse to drink ANY light beer - but with Bud Light I have 2 reasons)

I bet that Biden drinks Bud Light and masturbates to Mulvaney's picture.

I bet that Biden drinks Bud Light and masturbates to Mulvaney's picture.

R.c9f491b39a359709e0b8aef10c433bef

This week saw an additional 4% sales drop.
Bud Light is now sitting at - 26.1% according to MarketWatch.
That is massive. Massive.
And their competitors are soaring.
We may very well see the end of this brand. They are going to have to do something drastic.
Once you lose brand loyalty it's hard to get it back. Especially now, there are simply so many other options. Not sure there is anything that Bud Light can do to reverse this. Most people don't want their recreational activities tainted by politics.

Once you lose brand loyalty it's hard to get it back. Especially now, there are simply so many other options. Not sure there is anything that Bud Light can do to reverse this. Most people don't want their recreational activities tainted by politics.

Exactly. First the M&M's company and now this. Why can't people just sell their fucking products without fucking it up with their political wokeness?

A point lost on the left.
The left believe this is about "hatred" and transphobia etc.
It isn't.
People get attached to brands. Your favorite jeans, you always bought Fords etc.
Beer is absolutely one of those products that people tend to choose over and over and over.
And something like beer can become a part of your identity. The bartender automatically knows you want a Bud Light. Someone has a party - and they make sure they have some Bud Light on hand because they know you drink that beer.
And when the brand is used to promote something that you do not at all agree with - it pisses you off.
You feel like if you continue to choose that beer, you are in a way also showing your support for whatever that is.
This is the carnal sin that AB made. They took their loyal customers for granted.
They won't repeat that again.

Seriously Bud Light is acting like the desperate significant other after a horrible breakup. "Please come back please!!! I love you and I'll promise I'll change it you just give me a second chance!!!" Give me a break and give it a rest already!! It's over!! You fucked up!! 🙄

A point lost on the left.
The left believe this is about "hatred" and transphobia etc.
It isn't.
People get attached to brands. Your favorite jeans, you always bought Fords etc.
Beer is absolutely one of those products that people tend to choose over and over and over.
And something like beer can become a part of your identity. The bartender automatically knows you want a Bud Light. Someone has a party - and they make sure they have some Bud Light on hand because they know you drink that beer.
And when the brand is used to promote something that you do not at all agree with - it pisses you off.
You feel like if you continue to choose that beer, you are in a way also showing your support for whatever that is.
This is the carnal sin that AB made. They took their loyal customers for granted.
They won't repeat that again.
Many, if not most of those customers will never return. Bud Light was utterly stupid about this. Had they run a niche campaign to target a specific audience, nobody would have cared. Instead, they simply thrust a controversial concept on all of their customers.

Forum List

Back