Bud Light to launch camouflage bottle

That would be quite a feat, seeing as they only made one can with his mug on it...

He's there I tell you!!

offendedsnowflakes.jpg

Make no mistake though, Dylan Mulvaney is still there!! You just can't see him because of the camouflage on the can.

Bud Light to launch camouflage bottle amid transgender controversy: report​

The plan is a response to boycotts over the company's promotion of a transgender influencer​

Apparently it will glow in the dark, so you can drink it in the closet.

I hope they leave the end caps silver. Being outdoors, could provide a whole new meaning to "I can't find my beer."

Is Bud lite doing this to celebrate the village people adding a Hunter to their group?

Make no mistake though, Dylan Mulvaney is still there!! You just can't see him because of the camouflage on the can.

The plan is a response to boycotts over the company's promotion of a transgender influencer​

You can't cover up the taste of piss water in a camo covered bottle

I personally don't like product boycotts as a means of retaliation for whatever the reason. It was an incredibly bad idea to put Mulvaney on the bud light cases, but I don't think AB should be decimated because of it. As always jmo.
I agree with you on boycotts but the company needs to understand who their core consumers are and stop trying to pander to whatever group or cause happens to be trending on social media at any given moment. I said on another thread as marketing screw ups go this is right up there with new Coke.

Here's one with a Harley. I bet if you scratch the paint off, that little bitch 'Dylan' is still there!!

budweiser-camo.jpg
I thought Harley Davidson is on the giant list of hurt my feelings cancel culture.

Better keep up to date or they may pull your trumper card.

That is why my app idea I mentioned in another thread is so genius.

It keeps track of all the things that hurt trumpers feelings and will give location warnings etc so you won't get triggered.

Brilliant, right?

Isn't a guy dressed up like a girl already a form of camouflage?

Forum List

Back