President's job at university threatened for liking a tweet

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

A President at a university in Philadelphia was reading a tweet that was critical of the vaccines and of child sex changes and like it on Twitter.

According to the shell shocked President, he claims that he liked it in order to bookmark it so he could go back and read some more later.

Yea, his life is over, that that is life in Marxist America.

Let's do something about it...all together now......

McCauleyCaulkin.jpg

THERE !! We showed em !

I'm vaccinated myself but this is supposed to be America. Land of free speech and the free choice of what you want to do to your own body. (Abortion is different.) Also whoever for child sex changes should be fixed.

I'm vaccinated myself but this is supposed to be America. Land of free speech and the free choice of what you want to do to your own body. (Abortion is different.) Also whoever for child sex changes should be fixed.
Friend, the Left will decide such things, not you.

Certain things simply should never be discussed again, for any reason.

That is, if you know what is good for you

Questioning is reserved for opponents of the DNC.

Friend, the Left will decide such things, not you.

Certain things simply should never be discussed again, for any reason.

That is, if you know what is good for you

Questioning is reserved for opponents of the DNC.

I know you're being sarcastic but the left can go ahead and kiss my ass. :fu:

God forbid someone dares think people should actually do more than complain about it.
They'll shut you down faster than the Left shut them down.

TBH, the constant whiny "I'm A VICTIM" cry gets boring and doesn't help a damn thing.

Remember this when you hear a Democrat claiming that every medical organization supports transgenderization of young people. Most of them are just keeping their mouth shut out of fear.

Forum List

Back