Bud Light Getting Desperate For Getting Its Customers Back, Offers Free Beer To Distributor Employees

I'm not sure how this is going to apologize to the customers,.. but okay.

Yeah, they say sorry to their distributors who are losing lots of money but don't say sorry to the customers who actually buy the product from the stores, bars, etc. who are serviced by the distributors.

Yeah, they say sorry to their distributors who are losing lots of money but don't say sorry to the customers who actually buy the product from the stores, bars, etc. who are serviced by the distributors.

And what about me and countless other women out there they mocked by hiring that fake woman? Aunt Jemima's family deserves an apology too because she is now considered lower than that thing that was being used as a spokesperson.

And what about me and countless other women out there they mocked by hiring that fake woman? Aunt Jemima's family deserves an apology too because she is now considered lower than that thing that was being used as a spokesperson.
And yet the left attack conservative blacks as being "Uncle Tom's".

Apparently women are now a joke to the whole entire country. I've actually known that for a while now but still. Even leftist women allow themselves to be mocked.

Perhaps as these new movements matures and these women get affected by it, they will change their tune.

I'm not sure how this is going to apologize to the customers,.. but okay.

Don't forget. Even if you stopped buying Anheuser Busch products you may still be supporting them.

Anheuser Busch isn't an American company anymore, it was bought by a dutch company a while back that owns a shit pot of beer brands. So if you're buying one of their other brand you're still supporting bud light.

Forum List

Back