Child labor protections are the latest Republican target

BoostedHayabusa

Platinum Member
I am always hearing the dems and libs are a threat to children.
No way. Republicans do not care about children one bit!
How young is too young to work? 8 years old? 10?
I have provided multiple links. This is not isolated to Arkansas.

When do you tell the Republicans to go pound sand and LEAVE THE CHILDREN ALONE!

Arkansas is leading the charge against laws that protect kids — despite revelations of dangerous child labor nationwide.

Arkansas Gov. Sarah Huckabee Sanders approved a bill on Tuesday eliminating a requirement for children under 16 to obtain state documentation in order to work. The new Arkansas law is just one of a number of state bills loosening child labor restrictions, despite evidence that young children are already engaged in dangerous and exploitative labor throughout the country.

Wisconsin

Iowa

Florida

and the list goes on and on and on.

If children are "already engaged in dangerous practices" in spite of our Draconian labor laws, how does getting rid of those laws change anything?

To democrats teaching children a work ethic is objectionable unless... unless it's sex work then it's okay.

Biden let in tens of thousands of unaccompanied children into the U.S. who will presumably be used as slave labor so we can compete with China. Meanwhile lefties are promoting the chemical castration and genital mutilation of children without parental notification. Young girls are traumatized by lurking confused boys in dresses in their locker rooms and democrats couldn't care less. Which party doesn't care about kids?

To democrats teaching children a work ethic is objectionable unless... unless it's sex work then it's okay.

And yet Republicans are sending 14 year olds into bars to serve alcohol to adults. This work pays $2.50 per hour minimum wages plus tips. Bar waitresses are encouraged to wear low cut tops, make up, and act "flirty" for tips. It also encourages underage drinking which makes young inexperienced girls more vulnerable to abuse,

That's the very definition of "grooming". "Grooming" is teaching children to be "sexually available" for adults.

And yet Republicans are sending 14 year olds into bars to serve alcohol to adults. This work pays $2.50 per hour minimum wages plus tips. Bar waitresses are encouraged to wear low cut tops, make up, and act "flirty" for tips. It also encourages underage drinking which makes young inexperienced girls more vulnerable to abuse,

That's the very definition of "grooming". "Grooming" is teaching children to be "sexually available" for adults.

I don't know of any Republicans who are hiring 14 year olds to tend bar.

Bars are rough places where a 14 year old should stay out of the way.

Although liberal joints that have drag shows, have minors as performers.

I don't know of any Republicans who are hiring 14 year olds to tend bar.

Bars are rough places where a 14 year old should stay out of the way.

Although liberal joints that have drag shows, have minors as performers.
This boy has been working in gay bars since he was 8 years old.

I started working summers at 13 in Maryland at Roy Rogers.

If your not old enough to remember Roy Rogers or his restaurants... I'm not the least bit surprised the thought of working at ANY age is anathema to you...

If your not old enough to remember Roy Rogers or his restaurants... I'm not the least bit surprised the thought of working at a young age is anathema to you...

I detassled corn at 14, made some spending money and had a blast with my friends doing it.

I am always hearing the dems and libs are a threat to children.
No way. Republicans do not care about children one bit!
How young is too young to work? 8 years old? 10?
I have provided multiple links. This is not isolated to Arkansas.

When do you tell the Republicans to go pound sand and LEAVE THE CHILDREN ALONE!

Arkansas is leading the charge against laws that protect kids — despite revelations of dangerous child labor nationwide.

Arkansas Gov. Sarah Huckabee Sanders approved a bill on Tuesday eliminating a requirement for children under 16 to obtain state documentation in order to work. The new Arkansas law is just one of a number of state bills loosening child labor restrictions, despite evidence that young children are already engaged in dangerous and exploitative labor throughout the country.

Wisconsin

Iowa

Florida

and the list goes on and on and on.
if dembots want to pump 12 year olds with chemical castration drugs the list they can do is allow the 12 year old to get a job a pay for it

If your not old enough to remember Roy Rogers or his restaurants... I'm not the least bit surprised the thought of working at ANY age is anathema to you...

There you go, making assumptions about me, that could not be more wrong. I started working after my father died when I was 11. I got a paper route, and then a second one. I started waitressing at 14, and worked in the tobacco fields in summer. It paid $20 a day at a time when minimum wage was 95 cents per hour.

Restaurants aren't bars. I would have loved to go to Roy Rogers Restaurant, but they didn't have any in Canada. Did they even serve liquor???

I was waitressing in a burger joint when I was 14, but I lied about my age to get the job. Guys tried to hit on me all the time, but they weren't drinking in a bar, and they were my age, not adults. And minimum wage for waitresses wasn't 1/3 the regular minimum wage which is already half what it should be. I didn't have be nice to them fir tips when they did.

Arkansas Gov. Sarah Huckabee Sanders approved a bill on Tuesday eliminating a requirement for children under 16 to obtain state documentation in order to work.

This is about one thing and one thing only. Covering for business hiring underage illegal labor. Enforce the borders my ass.

why don’t you provide us a link to where it is happening

Why don’t you Google it asshole? The law was passed in Iowa this past week.

Why is it that you assholes who don’t post links to support your posts are always demanding links that you will never read.

How can you discuss politics and news if you’re not reading or listening to politics or the news in any media?

Why don’t you Google it asshole? The law was passed in Iowa this past week.

Why is it that you assholes who don’t post links to support your posts are always demanding links that you will never read.

How can you discuss politics and news if you’re not reading or listening to politics or the news in any media?
The question isn't the law...you claimed Republicans are hiring kids to be bartenders...I want a link showing that. If you can't provide it, then you are just a liar.

The question isn't the law...you claimed Republicans are hiring kids to be bartenders...I want a link showing that. If you can't provide it, then you are just a liar.

To note, she did not claim they were being hired to be bartenders. She said they were being hired to serve drinks. That would be a waiter/waitress.

Forum List

Back